• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Characters you don't want to piss off.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Sabrina's interesting. She's definitely a character you don't want to piss off in the anime and manga but what I think is funny is that both adaptations kind of got her character wrong. In the games, she's a pacifist with morals not too different from Pokemon Adventures very own Yellow.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Sabrina's interesting. She's definitely a character you don't want to piss off in the anime and manga but what I think is funny is that both adaptations kind of got her character wrong. In the games, she's a pacifist with morals not too different from Pokemon Adventures very own Yellow.
She still fight and we actually don't really know anime Natsum personality in the post-restoration like ? For all we know she could be her game counterpart or eotp counterpart

Luthor

I wouldn't want to annoy Jessie. Though to be fair it seems like that would be a fairly easy to do.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I wouldn't want to annoy Jessie. Though to be fair it seems like that would be a fairly easy to do.
Well it also depends on what you did to annoy her. She is mildly annoyed by Wobbuffet when it gets in the way but she just lets it be most of the time. It’s when you mess with her hair that will make her go insane as poor Seviper learned the hard way. Jessie attacked a swarm of Scyther just because one cut her hair off and she took it out on all of them. She also gets enraged if anyone says anything negative about her looks. Other than that she pretty much stays calm whenever James or Meowth annoy her other than the OS.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Hunter J is a legitimate sociopath, she tries to kill Ash

shoz999

So Ghetsis finally showed his true colors in the final chapter of Pokemon Adventures BW2 and man, oh man the artist is not holding back on what a furious Ghetsis could look like. What's kind of sad though is how Ghetsis goes berserk. How he goes berserk has to do with N's relationship to his father, Ghetsis. This is the kind of stuff that I can absolutely see happening in a BW3 game.

N was willing to forgive Ghetsis and he still believed there was good in him despite Alder telling him to stop reasoning with the psychopath. This is because, and this is actually pretty understandable why N thinks there is still some good in him, is that Ghetsis did saved N from poverty and starvation. He gave him a home, friends, food and although N understands Ghetsis only used him, he still believes there is some good in him because of that. The moment when N shows this kindness to Ghetsis, Ghetsis stops the innocent gentleman act and shows his true wrathful colors. It seems like he really hates N's kindness for some reason which I thought was interesting.

Last edited:

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
So Ghetsis finally showed his true colors in the final chapter of Pokemon Adventures BW2 and man, oh man the artist is not holding back on what a furious Ghetsis could look like. You know what's kind of sad though in the manga's portrayal of N's relationship to his father, Ghetsis? This is the kind of stuff that I can absolutely see happening in a BW3 game.

N was willing to forgive Ghetsis and he still believed there was good in him despite Alder telling him to stop reasoning with the psychopath. This is because, and this is actually pretty understandable why N thinks there is still some good in him, is that Ghetsis did saved N from poverty and starvation. He gave him a home, friends, food and although N understands Ghetsis only used him, he still believes there is some good in him because of that. The moment when N shows this kindness to Ghetsis, Ghetsis stops the innocent gentleman act and shows his true wrathful colors. It seems like he really hates N's kindness for some reason which I thought was interesting.

Ughhh i wanna read the new chapter so bad

shoz999

Ughhh i wanna read the new chapter so bad
Honestly, Pokemon Adventures Ghetsis might take the top spot of the scariest furious face you will ever see from a Pokemon character. A lot of character's angry faces say they are pissed off. Ghetsis's face says there is sheer hatred in those eyes.

thinkappleseven

It would have to be Yami Yugi/Atem, he is a strong protagonist in the Yu-gi-oh! anime and he cares a lot for his friends, however if you get on his bad side or do something to his friends or loved ones, he wont take it lightly and the consequences are grave (in the dub he sends villains to the Shadow Realm and in the sub, he kills them)

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Misty: I wouldn't want to get her angry like when she drags Brock away from ladies

Sabrina:
That child form of hers in the anime sure has issues

May: Don't steal my food)

Jessie: That girls throws quite a temper tantrum

Honorable mentions: Ghetsis, Pokemon Hunter J, Lysandre, and real Zygarde (you don't want to be blasted into nothing by the Core Enforcer attack)

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Ghetsis definitely you don't want to anger. He's probably the most evil character in the core games. He's the only character in the core games to try and seriously assault you(those ice daggers somehow weren't supposed to kill you, but freezing you alive and making you witness his victory is arguably worse), his initial plan of making himself the only Unovan with Pokemon would've pretty much destroyed the region's economy and governance, and it's implied he would've killed his own adoptive son N if he won(he's the kind of person to dispose of any loose ends, he has N's legendary in the Rainbow Rocket timeline where he won, and his BW1 team is specifically designed to counter N's final team).

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Red in Pokémon Tabletop. Never cross that guy. It will not go well for you, or the party. I think that might have been one of the first TPKs I ever saw in Poketop (fan name for Pokémon Tabletop, since it would be awkward to call it PT). Yeah, Red is a little bit kookoo for coco puffs in Poketop.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
I would not want to end up on the wrong side of any Pokémon attack, so I wouldn't want to tick off any Pokémon. Special points go to Mewtwo & Ash's Charizard.

As far as human characters go, Giovanni. I would not want to be on his bad side. That doesn't mean I'd want to join him, just that I'd want to stay far, far away from Team Rocket's operations.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
What pokémon wouldn’t I want to piss off?
Spoiler alert: This is going to be a long list.

Hydreigon
Lucario
Mightyena
Bouffalant
Bisharp
Garchomp
Staraptor
Tyrantrum
Tyranitar
Nidoking
Scyther
Scizor
Mega Pinsir
Aggron
Skuntank
Salamence
Flygon
Walrein
Electivire
Magmortar
Talonflame
Crawdaunt
Slaking
Houndoom
Galvantula
Lycanroc
Manectric
Luxray
Feraligatr
Zangoose
Seviper
Galarian Moltres
Galarian Zapdos
Galarian Articuno
Swampert
Empoleon
Copperajah
Donphan
Zebstrika
Zekrom
Dragapult
Spiritomb
Mudsdale
Blaziken
Sceptile
Metagross
Corviknight
Krookodile
Rhyperior
Volcarona
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Crobat
Raikou
Suicune
Entei

Last edited:

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
You do not want to get on the bad side of Pokemon species based on certain carnivorous animals.

Mother bear Pokemon are especially apt to view nearby humans as threats to their cubs, like real bears.

Luthor

Cara Liss. As I said before what she's able to do seemingly on a whim is both impressive and a little bit horrifying . Definitely a favourite character of mine but I will admit if she got really annoyed and focused she could be downright dangerous.

Last edited: