• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Chiku Chiku Sewing

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
PokemonSewing1.jpg

Another adorable new line for me to get obsessed with...

This line has a bunch of stationary type of items like clear files, stationary, tape, etc, some dishware items like a plate and a lunch box, some other random things...

But the best part is, of course, the plush
PokemonSewing2.jpg

PokemonSewing5.jpg
There are two full-size plush and four mascot-size plush.

I really like these because they are a bit more unique than your standard plush but still cute. The Hoppip line also does not get a lot of merch made of it, and they're one of my favorites, so it makes me happy to see them getting new cute things.

I ordered 3 of the mascot plush (not Pikachu) on Amazon JP already. Unfortunately the Vulpix was already well above MSRP by the time I realized they were available, so I'm waiting to see if I can find it cheaper somewhere.

So, anyone else interested in these? If they were to continue this line, what Pokemon would you want to see in this unique "sewn" style?

pictures came from this blog

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
yea the vulpix is definitely the most popular unfortunately. all the rest are still on amazon jp at msrp but vulpix is getting more expensive..

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Awww thats got to be one of the most adorable pictures i've ever seen in that first post ^_^