1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Chiku Chiku Sewing

Discussion in 'Pokemon Merchandise' started by emeraldellie, Nov 14, 2015.

1. emeraldellie

emeraldellie Δ Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]

Another adorable new line for me to get obsessed with...

This line has a bunch of stationary type of items like clear files, stationary, tape, etc, some dishware items like a plate and a lunch box, some other random things...

But the best part is, of course, the plush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There are two full-size plush and four mascot-size plush.

I really like these because they are a bit more unique than your standard plush but still cute. The Hoppip line also does not get a lot of merch made of it, and they're one of my favorites, so it makes me happy to see them getting new cute things.

I ordered 3 of the mascot plush (not Pikachu) on Amazon JP already. Unfortunately the Vulpix was already well above MSRP by the time I realized they were available, so I'm waiting to see if I can find it cheaper somewhere.

So, anyone else interested in these? If they were to continue this line, what Pokemon would you want to see in this unique "sewn" style?

pictures came from this blog

2. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

Sucks the Vulpix one is so expensive. I really wanted that one

3. emeraldellie

emeraldellie Δ Staff Member Admin

yea the vulpix is definitely the most popular unfortunately. all the rest are still on amazon jp at msrp but vulpix is getting more expensive..

4. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Cool like Korrina is~*snuggles her* <33

Awww thats got to be one of the most adorable pictures i've ever seen in that first post ^_^