• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokemon chronicles 2??

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
now there is no proof this is happening this is purely a what if speculation type of thing. i was just thinking its been a while since we had any sorta special episodes showing what those ash has interacted with in the past are up to. that being said i was thinking that there is a whole new cast of characters that could be focused on in these episodes. plus with dawn and piplup, as well as brock looking to leave ash these characters will continue on there own journeys.

my question then is this if we did have a "chronicles 2" what would you like to see in it? we could see old characters such as tracey, and misty, as well as newer old characters such as may, max, dawn, maybe even paul and barry shown in these episodes. personally id love to see paul, and or barry challenge with sinnoh battle frontier, which would give some more show time to characers not seen, as well as barry's dad. maybe even an episode showing the legendary trainers capture of darkrai.

so yeah share your thoughts and opinions on this idea as well as what you would like to see.

It would be great to see May travelling in Johto with the Raikou special ep cast.

Also, I need to see what has happened to Ritchie.

But the series would have a great cast: Brock, Misty, Tracey, Prof. Oak, Elm, Birch, Rowan, Gary, Paul, Casey, Ritchie, May, Max, Drew, Harley, Butch and Cassidy, Dawn...

TrainerOfLegend

I never really payed much attention to the original Pkmn Chronicles, but if May/Dawn and the rest of the Advance/Diamond and Pearl team would appear then i will be glued to the TV screen.

It would be nice to include the Kanto cast aswell but then the writers would have a pool of 30+ characters to deal with, and that doesn't sound very easy. Still, negativity gets us nowhere!

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Well, gee folks, I wonder who it is I'd like to see? ;)

But, yeah, I'd love a Chronicles 2, take some focus off Ash and let us see what the 'forgotten bunch' is up to. Like Tracey? I don't hate him anymore, and I'd like to know what he's doin'.

I'm all for the idea, but I really can't see the writers doing this. Boo.

~Nemmeh ;107;

In a side note: Just a month and a half until I get cable! Woo-hoo! I'll get to watch pokémon again! (I have Sooooooooo much catching up to do! I've not seen the show since the Johto Saga...)

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
If Dawn gonna leave, I really want to have some Pokemon chronicle eps dedicate to her and Piplup journey, I don't care that much about Brock or the other.

dragonpsychicrules

DragonType GymLeader
I'd love a pokechronicles 2, too!!!

I'd like to see May's Johto journeys as well as Dawn's and piplup's(thats if they're goin to leave...)

Gawd i'll miss that proud pipchama!!! I loved its wrong timing and scapegoat plot!!!! It'd never cease to make me laugh, never!!! I just wish Dawn and piplup stay...T-T

But if they dont, well i'd like to see them in pokemon chronicles 2( NO KENNY PLZ., unless they build up more on his character and design AND CHANGE THE ENGLISH VOICE ACTOR, NO MORE of that loser!!!!)....

I wouldnt mind seeing May's adverntures too...maybe May and Dawn could travel together you know, since they already get well along with each other...

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Episode 1: Ritchie (What he has been up too)

Episode 2: Vincnt/Jimmy (What he has been up too)

Episode 3: Tracey (Him being unhappy and Oak lets him to take care of the ranch for a few days).

Episode 4: Casey (Whatshe has been up too)

Episode 5: Misty (Her and her hatred of gym leader, considering leaving Brock's mom to be the new waer type gym leader).

Episode 6: Morrison (What he has been up too)

Episode 7: Tyson (What he has been up too)

Episode 8: May (Her journey through Sinnoh)

Episode 9: Max (Saving Ralts from a poacher)

Episode 10: Paul (His journey in the Kanto Battle Frontier)

Episode 11: Barry (What he will be up too)

Episode 12: Nando (What he has been up too)

Episode 13: Conway (What he has been up too)

Episode 14: Dawn (her journey through Hoenn)

Episode 15: Brock (His new dream)

Episode 5: May (Her journey through Sinnoh.)

Episode 6: Max (Him

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
I would love to see this. Maybe after the Sinnoh arc, when Ash (& Brock) are in the Isshu region, we could get some Pokemon Chronicles 2.0 type of spin-off. I would like to see some episodes with maybe say, May in the Johto region, or maybe Dawn going to Hoenn/Kanto for the next Grand Festival quest.

The good thing is, recently, we have had not that many annoying minor characters such as Richie and Casey, and those we have had, well some of them need a bit of development.

But yeah anyway, some things I'd like to see in a spin-off series:

-May's Sinnoh journey
-Dawn's Hoenn/Kanto journey(s)
-an episode with maybe Max searching for that Ralts again
-JOHTO mini-arc with Jimmy, Marina, Lyra battling Team Rocket executives from HG/SS
-Barry through Kanto/Johto/Sinnoh, bumps into Gary, fines him (lol)

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
The Chornicles were pretty well off if you ask me, I am wondering why they haven't released a 3rd Chronicle series by now?

thunderblade12

There's so much to cover they could turn this into a permanent, weekly show if they truly wanted. But wasn't the original one cancelled die to poor ratings in Japan?

Misty
Tracey
Oak
Ash's reserves (Kanto-Sinnoh)
all of the released pokemon
Brock
Gary
Ritchie
Samurai, Giselle, Duplica and all of the other interesting Kanto CoTDs that based on the second opening were supposed to be important
Hunter J - Poaching Houndooms in hell
Team Rocket including the main trio, Giovanni, and Cassidy an Butch
Team Magma, Aqua, and Galactic
Stat trainers
Elite 4, Gym Leaders, and Battle Frontier from all previous regions
Mewtwo and other movie characters
May
Max
Professor Ivy, Elm, Birch, and Rowan
Casey
Macey, Jackson, and Harrison
Katie, Morrison, and Tyson
Darkrai trainer
May's one-shot rivals and Lila
Leaf, Red (NOT ASH)
Marina, Jimmy (Ethan), and Lyra
Brenden
Wally
Silver
The HGSS Team Rocket executives
Lucas
Drew, Harley, Robert, Solidad
Zoey, Kenny, Nando, Ursula
Paul, Barry, Conway
Holly
Angie

I wouldn't mind seeing a few adventures in Lt. Surge's point of view. Or some other briefly seen, but important characters like that. Keeping the hardcore fans updated on each and every character

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
The Chronicle chapter I'd love to see is about how Ash's pokemon have learned their new moves. I'm sure they did something at Oak's lab, and it really deserves a full episode for itself. As for people, I would like to see Max gets an appearance.

dragonpsychicrules

DragonType GymLeader
The Chronicle chapter I'd love to see is about how Ash's pokemon have learned their new moves. I'm sure they did something at Oak's lab, and it really deserves a full episode for itself. As for people, I would like to see Max gets an appearance.

About Max though, i'd love to see him to somehow travel Isshu with Ash and co. as a budding trainer with ralts...I dont want to see just a couple of episodes in chronicles 2, but maybe he could travel to Isshu with Ash?

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I'd love to see Chronicles 2 if Dawn and Brock leave.
Then if Dawn goes to Kanto, she can meet Ash's pokemon not used in the league, Ash's mom in person and Misty and Tracey. Plus Brock can join her aswell in her adventure since they might both be leaving.
I'd like to see these sort of episodes
Dawn and Brock in Pallet Episode
Misty at the gym
May travelling through Johto, maybe her final battle in the GF
Max doing something that isn't really important
Oak episode
Gary
Paul and Barry Battle Frontier episodes
Dawn and Brock meeting up with Misty and Tracey too
Lyra and Khoury episodes
Conway episode
Ritchie
Todd Snap
Casey

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
If they didn't do it this gen, why would they do it next?

You really think they're going to cover Dawn's Contests in ____ region, when May had the perfect set-up with the Johto contests to advertise HGSS?

If they wouldn't use May to advertise HGSS and give further specials to popular characters, they won't do it this time either.

The specials are dead. Dawn's contest arc doesn't need a follow-up, I get the feeling we were never intended to see Dawn beat Zoey.

And you really think they'll focus on Misty/Tracey? Now DECADE OLD characters that kids don't even know? Seriously is this a joke?

The writers are done with older characters.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Yes but Cyber, after Hoenn, what did we really have to base a Chronicles on? May and her rival episodes? Ash's very few rivals? Max, we had hardly anything. But after Johto when the first one came out we had, Misty, Casey, Ritchie, Tracey, Gary, Oak, Ash's pokemon, TR. We had plenty of characters to make specials for, now once again we have even more. Dawn and her rivals, Paul, Barry, Conway, Brock, Nando, Lyra and Khoury and we have characters we haven't seen in a while as well as the ones from the last series and the Hoenn characters. And maybe they are doing a series evey 2 regions so that there are more characters to choose from.

saar

Shiny Flygon
And you really think they'll focus on Misty/Tracey? Now DECADE OLD characters that kids don't even know? Seriously is this a joke?
Yeah well don't forget they've done it without any problem in DP when Jessiebelle and jasmine returned...
And only one thing to note, Tracey might appear in Pallet town episodes and in Japan his first appearance was 11 years ago.. So the same with chronicles

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Yes but Cyber, after Hoenn, what did we really have to base a Chronicles on? May and her rival episodes? Ash's very few rivals? Max, we had hardly anything. But after Johto when the first one came out we had, Misty, Casey, Ritchie, Tracey, Gary, Oak, Ash's pokemon, TR. We had plenty of characters to make specials for, now once again we have even more. Dawn and her rivals, Paul, Barry, Conway, Brock, Nando, Lyra and Khoury and we have characters we haven't seen in a while as well as the ones from the last series and the Hoenn characters. And maybe they are doing a series evey 2 regions so that there are more characters to choose from.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
The first set of specials were made as an experiment. There was no reason to keep minor characters like Richie and Casey around, they were pointless and disappeared anyway.

Misty only appeared in 4 of them, whereas Tracey was in like 8 of them. They weren't made for any specific purpose.

The writers probably feel the first set of specials bombed, which is why when DP started, they didn't continue them. I very much doubt we'll see them return for the BW arc.

Pokeshippers

AAML Livin The Dream
If they didn't do it this gen, why would they do it next?

You really think they're going to cover Dawn's Contests in ____ region, when May had the perfect set-up with the Johto contests to advertise HGSS?

If they wouldn't use May to advertise HGSS and give further specials to popular characters, they won't do it this time either.

The specials are dead. Dawn's contest arc doesn't need a follow-up, I get the feeling we were never intended to see Dawn beat Zoey.

The writers are done with older characters.

You know what, sorry for my language but you really are an *** aren't you Cyber :), you are trying to dismiss this due to your dear May not having a Chronicles series right? then hiding it behind HG/SS crap, the games werent around near the start of the Arc, May got her cameo before HG/SS was announced (i think) so they used a character from the game (one of the playable characters) as a way to advertise, they have also shown Johto Pokémon.

I believe the specials probably won't come around again, but who knows they may give Dawn some specials and even your beloved May, and I think they would give some focus to older characters in specials, there are still some old Pokémon fans around so even if Misty doesn't return in the anime (except for Pallet Town eps) they would probably give her one special if they made them.

I have noticed though your comments are always negative as if you are purposely trying to annoy people, sigh you know what lets just forget about this and you can go beat one off to a may hentai pic :)

... In my opinion, I'd love to see some specials on all characters, Misty, May and Dawn and all those guy's the writers have forgotten about, who knows something unexpected may occur.