• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Chronicles! season 2 will it happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i was just watchin pokemon chronicles the other day and realized how great it was i mean it was a new experiance for us pokemon fans seeing what the old characters like jimmy and misty were doing while ash was on his journey and i was wondering, will ther be a season 2?

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Although it's always possible we'll get more Hoso/Chronicles episodes once the BW saga starts in Japan, it's not very likely. There's been zero news about such a possibility, and at this point the Chronicles episodes seem like a one-off event to help wean people off old characters they wouldn't be seeing again(aside from brief cameos).

BlueVapor

It'd be nice, but sadly probably not.

They could've easily started Chronicles 2 up at the beginning of Sinnoh, but they didn't :/

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
No, I don't think there'll be another chronocles again

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
If they didn't give May special in Johto, its clearly obvious they won't do it for any future character.

The specials probably bombed because they focused on Richie/Casey and Oak/Tracey shenanigans that most 10 year olds don't care for.

well i liked the whole jimmy in johto series that was great i mean it had comedy unlike pokemon hoen i mean i kno it would be for money but it would be entertaining

well i liked the whole jimmy in johto series that was great i mean it had comedy unlike pokemon hoen i mean i kno it would be for money but it would be entertaining

BlueDragonfangirl

I'd have liked some, I mean some specials based on May or Dawn or Max even or some older characters even. Why shouldn't Tracey get a few specials? He only got one region with not that many episodes even.

That's a very logical and interesting idea there. I could see a return of PC in Pokemon Sunday, or during the week when Pokemon is not on that week due to an hourly run for another program. If that were to happen, we could witness events of May's journey through Johto for instance!

benknightprime

Master Trainer
I hope so, like when Ash is with Isshu, we can see what Misty, May, Max, Brock, and Dawn are up to. And maybe episodes for pokemon in training or releashed, I'd love to see Ash's Butterfree and Primeape again

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
More Pokemon Chronicle episodes? If they didn't do it in DP, I don't see why it would happen in any of the future sagas. To be honest, I found all of the old Pokemon Chronicle episodes to be boring and they did little to entertain me. I don't want those nightmares back just because fans want to learn about what happened to characters like May and Max or whatever. I'm sure they're both fine somewhere.

Christian Woods

azumarill!
I think there will be, and if there is, I hope they use music from Mewtwo Strikes Back in the episodes again, I think that's what made it most memmerable for me, pluss Richy and Jimmy.

Status
Not open for further replies.