• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Wha, what? The DVD is going to be released in the UK? (WHSmith?)

Wow. That makes it the first non-Movie DVD to be released in AGES. Or even the first no-Movie DVD EVER, because I never saw the first series' being put onto DVD over here. :3

Emma Iveli

Fanfic Writer
;_; why does the UK yet no news in the US? I hope it comes here.

G

Gigi

Emma Iveli said:
;_; why does the UK yet no news in the US? I hope it comes here.

It's on Amazon. I think that's plenty of evidence that it's coming here. o_O;

Emma Iveli

Fanfic Writer
Orange*Berry said:
It's on Amazon. I think that's plenty of evidence that it's coming here. o_O;

It's Amazon UK, not the US one. I checked there is no sign of it.

G

Gigi

Uhkay... Right... And the UK has a different region code I'm assuming.

Emma Iveli

Fanfic Writer
Yes, US is 1 while UK is 2. Japan is also 2 unforntly.

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
So it's just the HoSos? Nuts, I was looking forward to seeing Dani and Yoshi...

Still, if it gets an American DVD release, it'll probably be the first "Pokémon" DVD I've ever purchased.

Medea

Excalibur
I've said it before and I will say it again...Ain't that a *****! Well either way, hope it does come to the U.S. someday *sigh*

F

Factory Head Noland

It's about time that the UK got something before the US!

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
medea10 said:
I've said it before and I will say it again...Ain't that a *****! Well either way, hope it does come to the U.S. someday *sigh*

4kids stated it's coming out in the Fall for the U.S in their press release. No need to get paranoid over something so trivial.

G

Gigi

Here's a nice solution for everyone; in the US or not. Buy a region code-free DVD player and import from the country that gets it first. :p
Me? I'm good with the Japanese version, so I likely won't even watch Chronicles.

A

Anti-Richie

I've just emailed Contender (company releasing the Chronicles DVD) for the second time after a month, following no response to my first email:

Hello,

I understand that you are releasing a DVD entitled "The Pokémon Chronicles - Volume 1" on 23/05/05. I am writing to enquire whether you can give me any details at all about the content of DVD (such as episode titles or a basic plot synopsis), as this sounds like a very interesting release to a Pokémon fan like myself.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this.

*My name*

Surely they must have something on DVD. We're only a month and half away from it's release. Let's hope I get better luck this time.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Anti-Richie said:
I've just emailed Contender (company releasing the Chronicles DVD) for the second time after a month, following no response to my first email:

Hello,

I understand that you are releasing a DVD entitled "The Pokémon Chronicles - Volume 1" on 23/05/05. I am writing to enquire whether you can give me any details at all about the content of DVD (such as episode titles or a basic plot synopsis), as this sounds like a very interesting release to a Pokémon fan like myself.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this.

*My name*

Surely they must have something on DVD. We're only a month and half away from it's release. Let's hope I get better luck this time.

Well good luck as I emailed play.com about the product a few weeks ago and they couldn't give me any more details about it. Alas, I'm hoping we'll get an image of the chronicles volume one before it gets released, at least so it looks believable.

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
I've just pre-ordered them off Amazon. When it says Volume 1 on Amazon, is there more than 1 DVD of 'em, the?

PiPikachu

Chu Chu Chu
Waterlight said:
I've just pre-ordered them off Amazon. When it says Volume 1 on Amazon, is there more than 1 DVD of 'em, the?

There looks to be more than one volume as i cannot see all *supposed* 26 episodes being released one disc

Well this is good news, something fresh and new to watch Pokemon-wise. I hope Toonami air it at a decent time like 4:30pm (unlike SkyOne & Mix where I usually miss the Hoenn eps due to sleeping). I'm looking forward to this :)

I probably won't end up buying the DVDs once I've watched the set on TV, although it's cool for it to be sold in the shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.