• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grim

Cool, guess I'll have to wait. I'm guessing that it's the evolved form of Ash's Grovyle?

And as a side note: Feraligatr really should have got more screen-time

Chris

Old Coot
No, it's not.

M

Monster

When are the Chronicles DVD's coming to the US? I really want to see them.. Maybe I'll wait until all the English DVD's come out and buy them via ebay.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
I'm not sure how confirmed it is but Cartoon Central Australia said in their news section that Pokemon Chronicles will be released in future in Australia from Magna Pacific though Magna Pacific don't have it on their listings yet. Though it's good that there is sign of it.
Here's the address to Cartoon Central Australia, this is just proof that they said it.
http://members.optushome.com.au/veemon/

The english DVD's are out with one exception, they will only work in Region 2 DVD Players (don't you hate some of the ways they do copy-protection). We are waiting for them in Region 1 format.

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
Ok, according to my friend who records Pokemon Chronicles for me as I don't have Toonami, he says that he saw an advert for Pokemon Chronicles that says that all 22 episodes are airing over the weekend. However according to http://www.sky.com this is not so. Does anyone know what is happening? :S

Alfonso

Derpgull
kaibachaoschampion said:
Ok, according to my friend who records Pokemon Chronicles for me as I don't have Toonami, he says that he saw an advert for Pokemon Chronicles that says that all 22 episodes are airing over the weekend. However according to http://www.sky.com this is not so. Does anyone know what is happening? :S

Listen, your friend is BSing you.

wtf is up with all these 'friends' who claim stupid, f*cktard things are going to happen? Or are 'real'? Like the whole crap with 800 episodes. Or the various 'friends' saying you can get Mew In-Game without any sort of ticket? :|

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
Alfonso said:

wtf is up with all these 'friends' who claim stupid, f*cktard things are going to happen? Or are 'real'? Like the whole crap with 800 episodes. Or the various 'friends' saying you can get Mew In-Game without any sort of ticket? :|

He has now showed me the advert, it appears that they are airing Pokémon Chronicles from 7AM-4PM Saturday and Sunday. Do you know if any of them will be new?

Alfonso

Derpgull
kaibachaoschampion said:
He has now showed me the advert, it appears that they are airing Pokémon Chronicles from 7AM-4PM Saturday and Sunday. Do you know if any of them will be new?

...wtf is this ****

Isn't 7AM and 4PM the EXACT times Pokemon Chronicles usually airs as a singular episode? Methinks some misunderstanding as according here. More than likely, it's one episode at 7AM and another one at 4PM, like on a Wendesday. o_o

charlot.sweetie

AAML + DAML 4ever
kaibachaoschampion said:

I have being woundering about that myself, i think they might the show legundy(sorry) of thunder more than once, they seem to have a obseion with it. In the advert they did show clips from the episodes that haven't being aired yet so guess they will be showing some new ones.

Alfonso

Derpgull
I seriously don't think they're going to air all those episodes in one day. It's just not good business practice.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Alfonso said:
...wtf is this ****

Isn't 7AM and 4PM the EXACT times Pokemon Chronicles usually airs as a singular episode? Methinks some misunderstanding as according here. More than likely, it's one episode at 7AM and another one at 4PM, like on a Wendesday. o_o
Nuu, they had a whole advert advertising it and everything. With some pretty crappy looking CG effects and Richie rising out of the ground like he was lucifer or something. They're doing some weekend marathon thing. Gah, I wish I could remember the name, it was SO cheesy. 'Mega Ultimate Pokémon Chronicles Showdown" or some crud like that.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Well this weekend was just full of Kanto episodes, including those batch of fillers inbetween Koga and Blaine's gyms.

I think they'll consider playing all 22 episodes in a singular timeblock as soon they complete airing all the chronicles episodes to begin with for the first time, so perhaps september/october period maybe?

MaskedManAbsolkid

Alfonso said:

This time, it's true. I think it's only past episodes though, and one or two new ones. That's most logical.

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
I don't think i'll be able to get all of the episodes if they do :( I wish there was an Episode guide for Toonami that told you what episodes were airing....

F

Factory Head Noland

Toonami are airing all the Pokemon Chronicles episodes today. "A Date With Delcatty!" has just finished and it's scheduled to be on until 4:30 so either they will air all the episodes (including a load of new ones) or they will go back to "The Legend of Thunder!" after "Training Daze!".

EDIT: They done neither, it's now "Legend of Thunder (1)!"...I wonder what happened there...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.