• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaskedManAbsolkid

I was on the Argos site, and it has all 3 Chronicles DVD's released! Sorry if it's old news.

P

Pikachu90000

@Ralts Master: I don't think that the US is getting PC soon.
I know that Canada is getting it in a few weeks. It's August 27th. 5:30 PM

FlygonXS

Kamehameha!
I just cant wait to see the moltress one!and the pikachu short things:p

T

Tifa

I loved the first Pikachu Short where they
Spolier
Froze the whirlpool
That look so Kewl,
Im going to buy the volumes when theyve finished coming out on TV.

Kez

Hoenn Champion
The one i really wanted to see was the team rocket one where it shows how they met but I missed it and it wasnt on the weekend special which kindof annoyed me.

Exclusive News:

A YTV commercial has revealed the unoffical North American Premeire of Pokemon Chronicles:
Friday September 9th

Although the "offical" premeire is on the 27th (next week, ooooh!), this is when it will offically start on YTV to be aired. I am currently projecting the sneak peak to be "The Legend of Thunder".
So, we've got 3 days of Pokemon in a row now!

Project Alpha

Recharged
I'm so glad, that YTV is going to be showing it. It appears, that the sneak peak will be from Legend of Thunder, thanks to a commercial I saw on YTV. It would make sense, because that episode is the first one.

Yes, the sneak peak I have confirmed, will be Legend of Thunder (part 1), as according to the lineup, it's only 30 minutes, the whole thing is 90 minutes long!

Yes! I just hope it will be all of the episodes. And it seems the Raikou one is split into 3 epis. Also, right before today's episode is Mewtwo Returns, incase anyone hasn't seen it(Like me...really)

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
I heard it also showed the Origin of Mewtwo today also. I got to here the opening song and the battle between Typhlosion and Hitmonlee by phone thanks to my friend.
Oh I wish KidsWB would start airing these.

G

Geki

Where can I buy the Chronicles DVD's online? I can't find them on eBay or anything, I really want them because I love the hoso'.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Geki said:
Where can I buy the Chronicles DVD's online? I can't find them on eBay or anything, I really want them because I love the hoso'.

www.amazon.co.uk

You can check that if you want, and undoubtedly you'll find some, but you'll have to check whether they're can ship to the US or not. Ebay UK sometimes have them (not at the moment though I just checked), but if any do come up I'll give you a bell as they usually do international shipping.

Bear in mind that £1.00 = $1.83950 at the moment.

Maxim

Beyond repair
How are called in the dub the 3 Pokemon Brothers that challenged Misty?
And how are called in the dub Tsutomu, Kobara, Misawo and Mr. Silver?

Last edited:

charlot.sweetie

AAML + DAML 4ever
I think the 3 brothers that challenge Misty are called something Kam, Kane and Kai, soz I can't answer your quesion.

Status
Not open for further replies.