• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maveryck85

Since the show was cancelled in Mexico; thus, leaving me with a big clue of the story... I fell in the necesity to download most of the episodes...

But the chronicles never catched my attention... I think it's time to watch them ^_^

Ok see I brought Chronicals Volume Two today (Sakura episode *dies*) which also came with number 3 so wow, however i'm asking does anyone know when Volume 4 comes out? Because well it *should* have the Luvdisc episode and Butch gets called Buffy! LOL! Plus i'm trying to get all of them *still needs volume 1* But seriously anyone know of any sort of date/month/rough time?

Thanks in advance ^^

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I'm still clueless when will Pokemon Chronicles Vol. 1 and 2 come out in US?

charlot.sweetie

AAML + DAML 4ever
Sometimes after the are shown in the US, why don't try and get them off or ebay or something?

M

M1styM3rMa1d

Pokemon Chronicles ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved the pokemon chronicles (especially the ones with misty) its nice to see a different character as the main focus in a episode for a change

;120; ;118; ;298; ;116; ;130; ;222; ;370; ;186; ;054; ;121;

Last edited by a moderator:

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

M1styM3rMa1d said:
I loved the pokemon chronicles (especially the ones with misty) its nice to see a different character as the main focus in a episode for a change

;120; ;118; ;298; ;116; ;130; ;222; ;370; ;186; ;054; ;121;
I know but that is no reason for smilie abuse....
Chronicles was cool, but it was to short and some of the episodes were very stupid and rubbish

M

M1styM3rMa1d

Sherlock Shuckle said:
I know but that is no reason for smilie abuse....
Chronicles was cool, but it was to short and some of the episodes were very stupid and rubbish

I apolagize for the 'smile' abuse but the chronicles were good even if they were short , it would have been better if there were more of them

;298; (is this okay????)

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Is anyone really suprised that they still haven't updated the last box set yet in the UK?

The current one only includes 3/4's of the episodes, and doesn't have the later ones like "The Search For Legend!" involving Richie and Moltres etc:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...8551/sr=1-8/ref=sr_1_11_8/026-9848786-5838059

It's been over two months since that was released, and I'm beginning to worry if they ever will have a box set containing the remainder of the episodes. They've sure messed this up.

S

Shiny Rekkuza

I agree with Ralts master when is the US ever gonna get Chronicels? it looks like never :/

E

Ethereal

They said Fall '05. It's still Fall. Even if we don't see them anytime this Fall, so what? We'll see Chronicles eventually. Quit whining. -_-

K

Kei

I downloaded most of the Pokemon Chronicals episiodes and they are pretty good. Especially if you don't want to see the same old people and pokemon all the time, with the same message. I really liked the Raikou! Legend of Thunder. I liked how it used new characters and a new storyline & opened up a whole new aspect of other trainers out there. grand stuff.

Raziel

Lively up yourself
Hey Latin American people:

I was watching Pokemon today, and during the commercial break Cartoon Network announced that they will be airing Pokemon Chronicles on December.

Cool, uh?

Sika

Transcendence
Yay! I was trying to anounce first but i was beaten...

If i´m right we are getting it before the USA. Finally we´re ahead of you!

And there´s more Cartoon Network form Latin America is known for abusing of their new episodes. Maybe five a week, i don´t know though.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion

AmeldaS

Soul Trainer
Lucifer said:
Hey Latin American people:

I was watching Pokemon today, and during the commercial break Cartoon Network announced that they will be airing Pokemon Chronicles on December.

To be more precise, It will start this Thursday at 10:00 p.m. !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.