• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raziel

Lively up yourself
AmeldaS said:
To be more precise, It will start this Thursday at 10:00 p.m. !!!

Wow, this thursday? definitely gonna see it. Thanks for the info.

It's curious that we got them before the US, uh? o.o

OgLoc187

Salamence Master
I pick C because in England they sell the Pokemon Chronicles in Woolworths,plus i watch it on Toonami.I found out that they sell it because I saw it on a shelf in Woolworths.

fanderichie

<< Hottie!
In Spain they're airing the Chronicles since the 23rd of december...but I'm so stupid that I missed the Raikou special -_-''
Well, I'm happy that finally I can see them in my languange

RaikousThunder

Poison Tail!!
I dont know if this question has been asked before or what but is Chronicles coming to the US or not? Seems they are showing them in all the other countries. They should come to the US. I really want to see them.

F

FabuVinny

They'll reach you eventually.

The last DVD is out in Britain tomorrow, so Contender will probably be considering releasing the episodes overseas soon.

B

Blaziken master

I got mine yesterday in HMV for what I think was £14.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awsome. Something really cool I get to miss because of my damn Satalite. -.-
Luckly, I'm gonna buy it soon and I don't care how bad the Raikou Special Dub is. I can't wait. ^.^

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Never. Chronicles has aired all its episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.