• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Cobalt Version (My new fan game)

Should I double the size of the tiles?

• Increase the size of the tiles

Votes: 25 25.5%
  • Don't increase the size of the tiles

Votes: 73 74.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon Cobalt Version (My new fan game) Approved by Zephyr Flare

coblatsignbyklnothincomin.png

Let me know what you guys think.
This is the new Pokemon Coblat. Since I lost my previous game because of my computer braking I decided to make the game all over again. I will slowly update this thread once and a while. The game will still consist of Platnium style sprites.

I am using RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials by Peter O to make this game. *Note: This is not a hack!*

New Improvements
~screen 2x size of normal pokemon games~
~Alot of the characters are in it. (Including TV Show, Games, etc.)~
~Most Pokemon will be obtainable weither it is catching, breeding, or decided to join you threw your adventures.~
~Lots of partner trainer battles~
~Team Rocket is back! (Jesse, James, Geiovanni, Butch and Casidy.)~
~A new team arises Team Control lead by Zero X~
~A mini game that Peter O created called Pokemon Traid. (Its kind of like the card game form FF9)~
~40 boxes of storage.~
~New Pokemon107~

Story
You will begin in a place called Tera Town. A quite peaceful town surrounded by forests. Through your adventure you will encounter many new pokemon as well as the old ones. You will meet many new people as well as some familar faces. In the Tetra region the are two legendarys. One that has the power to contol pokemon and the other the power to control humans. The legendarys lived in peace until one day.....

...Until one day, a villian known by the name Zero X appeared into the legendaries' chamber. Avoiding all attacks, he soon disrupted the balance by making the legendaries unknowingly fight each other. With peace gone, he booted them out and now reigned on the seat of the gods. Now you, the hero, must stop Zero X and recover the legendaries, quell their fighting, and resume peace in the land.(Stoc15)

ZeroX is a Pokemon Bounty Hunter and is searching for the Mind Control Pokemon. He actually has a large team of Bounty Hunters (ohnoes, new evil team) that will help him catch the two Pokemon. When he finds there cave he attacks them with all force but then the Human Mind Control Pokemon takes control of his mind and seeks revenge on the rest of the world. The Mind Control Pokemon follows his counterpart to help him and takes over every Pokemon that they may encounter. They then use there powers together to create an even stronger evil team.(Raoto)

to be continued....

Zera Region
This region is the largest region of them all. In this region pokemon have there own natural habitats. Such as Jungle, Forest, Beach, Cave, and Mountians.

Want to Help with the Project?
Hello, I looking for people to help me with a region project. It will include fakemon, mapwork, battle animations and more. If you wish to take part click here, Click Here to PM a message to me! Just let me know what you can do and an example of your work. I will then let you know if you are able to help. Do not post in this thread asking for permision to help you must contact me threw PM only. This thread is intended on comments/crit only. Thank you.

Spots that are open =*

1. Fakemon spriter- Aquakip, Chaoscrippler, ^^Yoshinichi^^
2. Battle Animations(using RPG Maker XP)- *
3. Battle Dialog- *
4. Tile spriter- *
5. Trainer Spriter- ~Jocelyn~, NitroF, Hyper Stan
6. Fakemon Data- *
7. Various Things- klnothincomin *
8. Overworlds- ryushin5, Hyper Stan

Fakedex

Planda
Planda.png

The Baby Panda Pokemon
Grass
A small cute pokemon that always carries around a stick of bamboo.

Bamda
(in the process of re-spriting)
The Panda Pokemo
Grass
After it evolved from Planda, Bamda's bamboo stick grew, too. They live in bamboo forests in small groups where they take care of Planda.

Rambi
rambisprite-1-1.png
rambisprite-1back-1.png

The Baby Ram Pokemon
Fire
?

Chelocean
seaturtle-1.png

The Baby Sea Turtle Pokemon
Water
?

Meowy
Meowy-1.png

The Kity Type Pokemon
Normal
Its coin on top of its head is used to ward away enemies.

Nadaus
uknown2-2-2.png

?
Grass
A small pokemon that can jump very high dispite its short legs.

Bonemar
bonemar2co7.png
Shiny
bonemar2shinyav9.png

?
Dragon/Flying
?

Jelaunt
Image2-2.png

The Jelly Ghost Type Pokemon
Ghost/Dark
A jelly pokemon that has nothing on its mind other than mischief.

Puffy
puffy.png

The Air Type Pokemon
Normal
It can blow air out of mouth up to 80mph.

Pustery
Pustery2.png

The Air Type Pokemon
Normal
A very lazy pokemon that can breath any element from it mouth.

Pipal
Pipal.png
PipalShiny-1.png

Frame 2
Pipalframe2.png
Pipalframe2shiny.png

Baby Royal Penguin
Dark/Ice
This little bundle of joy may look innocent but get it mad and you are in a heap of trouble.

Prinpal
Prinpal.png
Prinpalshiny.png

Frame 2
PrinpalDazedframe2.png
PrinpalDazedframe2shiny.png

Royal Penguin
Dark/Ice
This pokemon has a very short temper but becomes dazed when going without food for 1 hour.

Fire
Bomb.png

Fire Element
Fire
A elemental pokemon made entirely of fire.

Water
bluebg8.gif

Water Element
Water
A elemental pokemon made entirely of water.

Banentury
jumpvl2.gif
Bancentury.png

Time Jumper Pokemon
Ghost
This pokemon can jump back and forth threw time as it wishes.

Morphonon
2d7hmw9v2.png

?
Water
It has the ability to alter it's entire body because of the liquid substance it is made of.

Finas
eknown-1.png

Finch type pokemon
Grass/Flying
This pokemon can sing beautifully and even put Jugglypuff to sleep.

Kakyo
60063181kc9.gif

Baby Sea Serpent
Water/Dragon

Dement
Dement.png

Dimension type pokemon
Ghost/Dark
This pokemon can instintaly escape threw to another dimension(The dimension is his own home filled with eternal darkness).

Raylynx
Dylesdeon.png
by Jocelyn
Dark
This Pokemon, Raylynx, it is able to be in invisible when in danger and can transport to places .

Bluetrap
bluetrap.png

Blueberry type pokemon
Grass
Edible? I think not. Mess around with this guy and he will eat you!

Onino
Oninovr2.png

The onion type pokemon
Grass
A cute but weak pokemon.

Impereon
42.png

?
Dragon
After using a Dragon's Tooth Stone Eevee can evolve into the majestic Impereon. A powerfull pokemon that can breath any element from it mouth.

Castforme Luna form
castform-luna.png

Dark
This unusual form of castforme is obtainable when you have castforme hold a moonstone. Once transformed in battle, it will remain the same form unless the moonstone is removed. Its attack power is increased at 12 AM.

Casforme Nova form
castform-nova.png

Psychic
This is the second enigmatic form of castform which requires the pokemon to hold a sunstone. Once transformed in battle, it will remain the same form unless the sunstone is removed. Its attack power increases during 12 PM.

Planet Pokemon-by Aquakip(data coming soon)
saturnlz7.gif

venusbc9.gif

marsoy0.gif

neptunepg2.gif

plutofv9.gif

Legends(coming soon)

Special thanks for names/types/pokedex,
Kindrindra, Rayquaza Master, Hyper Stan,

More New Pokemon will be added later.

Pokemon Overworlds
fakemonoverworlds1.png

Screenshots

Towns/Routes

Tera Town
Somewhereinnowhere.png

Battle

Grass Field
grassbackroundfixed-1.png

Other

Trainers Card
capture002.png

Bag Screen
bagscreen2.png

Credits-
klnothincomin-Pokemon Cobalt Logo, Casforme Nova form, Castforme Luna form
NightBlaze- Pipal frame 2
Banentury-Done by me heavy edit by Aquakip, second frame by Klnothincomin
character idea/design by Raoto-Morphonon
Chaoscrippler-kakyo
Aquakip-Water element, planitary pokemon

*Note- Everything seen on this thread cannot be used by anyone(unless you are the creator). These sprites are intended for pokemon cobalt only.

Last edited:

Lemon!

MAPMAKER FOOLZ
To be honest it doesnt seem like you really have an idea on what you are going to do for the game :/. The reason I think this is because you seem to have included bassically everything pokemon has made up which leaves me to be its just a really big version of all the games put together with no storyline, :/, but I am probably wrong.

Anyway, the only thing I could comment on right now is the pixelated grass, you can cover the same area by using smaller grass pieces that dont look enlarged.

To be honest it doesnt seem like you really have an idea on what you are going to do for the game :/. The reason I think this is because you seem to have included bassically everything pokemon has made up which leaves me to be its just a really big version of all the games put together with no storyline, :/, but I am probably wrong.

Anyway, the only thing I could comment on right now is the pixelated grass, you can cover the same area by using smaller grass pieces that dont look enlarged.

Your actually wright I do not have a storyline yet. I have been ripping sprites from Pearl and Platinum. And making maps. So I haven't been doing much of that. Also this is not all the games put together. It is going to be a complete new storyline, as if everything else did not happen.

And for the grass I will try to fix it and post a new screenshot for Tetra Forest.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
If you need help with faekdexes, I can help.

Lemon!

MAPMAKER FOOLZ
The new grass looks much better not so pixelated anymore.

Lemon!

MAPMAKER FOOLZ

Dude you double posted. You must be on dialup. Anyway, I will make it a little better sooner or later but for now I think its fine.

Great game, the new HP bars look cool, I also like the backgrounds and custom tiles!

Thanks. I was going to use the Platinum HP bars but then you could not see the Pokemon names so I made it white. All of the tiles where riped form Pearl and Platinum and edited by me. The battle screen is all custom made. Ecept for the backround which was riped and edited from PMND.

Last edited:

Rizadon

Pitch Black Soul
cool! If this were a real game, i would probably purchase this, just because of the enhanced battle/trade screens!

cool! If this were a real game, i would probably purchase this, just because of the enhanced battle/trade screens!

Thanks. I wish I could sell this when I am done but that unfortunally would be ilegal. :( I will continue to work on it as much as I can and hopfully post a small demo.

Rizadon

Pitch Black Soul
Thanks. I wish I could sell this when I am done but that unfortunally would be ilegal. :( I will continue to work on it as much as I can and hopfully post a small demo.

Yeah, Me and my friend were making a television show, but due to lawsuits we had to start over. DAMN YOU COPYRIGHTS!!! DAMN YOU ALL T-Hey a penny!

alli940

I can see you
very nice, very nice. are you planning to make shadows of npc,s and characters everywhere like in the first pic? anyways its really nice... is it illigal to ask what program you use?

very nice, very nice. are you planning to make shadows of npc,s and characters everywhere like in the first pic? anyways its really nice... is it illigal to ask what program you use?

I will make shadows for all the pc's. I used RPG Maker XP to make the game. I have to say that it is turning better than I thought.

Rizadon

Pitch Black Soul
I will make shadows for all the pc's. I used RPG Maker XP to make the game. I have to say that it is turning better than I thought.

RPG maker XP? What does that program do? Where can I download it?

RPG maker XP? What does that program do? Where can I download it?

It is a program that enables you to make what ever RPG you want. Just search it in google and buy a copy or get it by other means.
If you want to make a pokemon game when you get it go here.
http://www.upokecenter.com/projects/pokestarter/
It a starter kit that has all the scripts of a real pokemon game. And all of the ruby tile sets.

Rizadon

Pitch Black Soul
It is a program that enables you to make what ever RPG you want. Just search it in google and buy a copy or get it by other means.
If you want to make a pokemon game when you get it go here.
http://www.upokecenter.com/projects/pokestarter/
It a starter kit that has all the scripts of a real pokemon game. And all of the ruby tile sets.

how much are we talking here? I am br-izz-OKE

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
I belive you are using the same program as me!
Oh, by the way, person above, FREE.
Awsome, an't it?
One question... I like using the tetrad thing (I like using fakemon Cards I programed into the game)... But how did you make the backgrounds? Oh, well...
>Goes off to search programing files<
Now, to figure out how to make maps! (Is there any way to do so with a laptop? I have A handfull of fakemon, A LOAD of fake attacks, Now I need to learn how to make maps!)
Smell Ya! (Quoted from R/B/Y Rival)

Lemon!

MAPMAKER FOOLZ
This is a great project that I look foward to extremely. You seem like quite the game maker. Any good with scripts? Thats what bugs me with RPG maker. SCRIPTS : /

Status
Not open for further replies.