• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Colosseum 3DS remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon3DS

There have been rumors about remakes of the original gamecube games. What I am posting has been confirmed by CoroCoro in which they will release the details on the magazine about the new game on May 23rd.
I have translated this from Japanese to English, because I am from Tokyo.

legendarypokemonmaster

That would be pretty cool, but I thought something like this was proven false a while ago.

legendarypokemonmaster

Oh yeah, I thought I remembered that.

hawkmbl

Curious
There have been rumors about remakes of the original gamecube games. What I am posting has been confirmed by CoroCoro in which they will release the details on the magazine about the new game on May 23rd.
I have translated this from Japanese to English, because I am from Tokyo.

Fake. And you are not from Tokyo. The Japanese has nothing to do with the screenshots and it uses a prototype 3DS.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
The image you Provided look really wrong. Any one of the following will lead me to say it's fake.

First, Where are the Pokémon on the cover? EVERY game to date has at least one of the many Pokémon on the cover. The Game Cube, US/European Pokémon Colosseum is the only "main" series game that I'm aware of that has a Human on the front, but that had 5 Pokémon on it. (In Japan it did not show Wes on the cover.)

The Us Rating.. While E is the rating I'd expect for a Pokémon game, this is something they can't add until late development, as they rate nearly complete games. For Many games Promotional Material actually says Rating Pending.

The Lack of "The Pokémon Company," which has been on every game Ruby and Sappphire.

The Latias Screen shot, Looks like it's Cropped Frame from the Promo Video that runs in game, but you replicate that shot in the game. The Pokéball seems a bit like fan Model, and pasted over the screen. The Perpective is wrong, plus it's easy to make or find 3d Pokéball Models.

The most damming of all is that its the US Box Art, not the Japanese logo alone. The Box art is usually revealed after quite a few announcements and Promo Spots, usually with the Logo of the game. Also All companies involved are Japanese, why would they promote the game outside Japan before the announce it in Japan?

Shutting.

Status
Not open for further replies.