• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Colosseum and XD:Funny trainer names

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Did anybody ever notice how the trainers you fight in these games have outrageous names? or is it just me...
discuss and close if needed :p

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
Greesix, Prupsic, Redsix, yellsix, brownsix, and the other Sixtuplets

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
wow... freaky. :)

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Ooh! Ooh! I COLLECT these!

Furgy. On 1F of Citadark in XD. (Well, I guess "Citadark in XD" is sorta redundant...)

FURGALICIOUS!!!

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Eat, Pray, Kleef.

What I want to know is, besides the protagonist, who has the most NORMAL name?

Rider Willie
Athlete Adele
Marcia
Dash
Cipher Peon Kleef! No, just kidding. Kleef, as most of our South Park-watching members here will know, rhymes with a very disgusting obscenity.

Last edited:

porygon69

Lovrina
Duking
Escade
Eagun
Silva (I think that't the name)

Yeah, there's weird names. There's a lot more, these are just the ones that first came to mind

Potter65

Don't forget Snattle!

Potter65

Carr and Jowee

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Fun Old Man Matso. One guess what his nickname in high school would have been.