• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Colosseum/XD Ships Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
taitofan said:
As for ChobinxMana... Definate lol moment. X3 Oddly enough, I can completely see the reasoning behind it. That'd actually be amusing in my opinion. ^.~
Yeah, Chobin x Jovi is awesome. :0 I actually had *Orion* add it to his fic. :p I don't know how I forgot about it.
 

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Tropical Spirit said:
Yeah, Chobin x Jovi is awesome. :0 I actually had *Orion* add it to his fic. :p I don't know how I forgot about it.
I like this one, since they do seem to spend a lot of time together (Chobin even writes in HER diary to spread the world of the 'splendorous' Robo Groudon)

Call it 'ThirdPersonShipping.'
 
lol Wow. I didn't know that other people had thought about that one

ThirdPersonShipping is a great name for it too XD
 
K

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune

Guest
The Great Butler said:
From "Is this Really Pokémon Colosseum??"

MIROR B.: Awww, Nascour's going to beat me for this.


;)
"Is this Really Pokemon Colosseum??" Is SO AWESOME!


Anyways, back on track.
I would support EInXVenus. They looks so cute together, and it for some odd reaon looks kinda obvious that it would probably happen.

and just for some humor, has anyone thought of VenusXNascour?
 

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Venus+Nascour? Their kid would have strange looking hair, that's for sure. ;)

Want humor? Try CipherBossShipping----Nascour + Evice, and you can even throw in Greevil if you want to have three.
 

Angel-FoX-crescent

Moon Fennec Angel
Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune said:
"Is this Really Pokemon Colosseum??" Is SO AWESOME!


Anyways, back on track.
I would support EInXVenus. They looks so cute together, and it for some odd reaon looks kinda obvious that it would probably happen.

and just for some humor, has anyone thought of VenusXNascour?
VenusXNascour shipping woot sounds interesting
Ein would get jelous though :172bros:
 

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
ITRPC? needs to be updated D: Bad Yoru! Stop being lazy!

Err, my Colosseum OTP would just be the plain old ColosseumShipping. But my overall Colloverse ship is Wes x Michael... which i call HeroColosseumShipping no matter what people say >O

Ein x Nascour is... unbelievably hot? I seriously can't describe it X3

Perr x Nett, Trudly x Folly, Lily x Krane, Dash x Justy, Cail x Wes are just a few of my favourite things~
 
Last edited:

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Oh my goodness, Trudly + Folly is brilliant. I can see it now...........

Trudly: So what is it that's been bothering you so much, Folly? You've not been yourself for a while.

Folly: Oh, alright, since we're hiding out in the Cave Poké Spot and no one's around, I'll tell you. I love you, Trudly.

Trudly: Really? 'cuz I love you, too.

<Trudly and Folly begin to hug each other, then Miror B. appears out of nowhere>

Miror B.: Atchoo! Atchoo! Is there some lovin' going down without me?!? You better let me in on your fun!
Cail + Johnson. That's a good one too. ;)
 

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
Has anyone noticed that Ein's favorite color is blue? The first time you fight him, all of his pokemon minus Raikou are blue. And Venus has a Suicune...:p

My brother bought a used XD, but he lost it on the first day. actually, more like the moment we brought it home, he lost it. Butterfingers... So i don't know many people in XD. But i still think EinxVenus is awesome.

P.S. if there are so many EinxVenus fans, why didn't anyone reply to my question thread about some EinxVenus fanfics?

P.P.S. i think this is a great thread. but on the last page, Kiori warned us about making up names. So for the sake of this thread, try to restrain yourselves you guys. :p
 

Myo

Cascade Trainer
What about Wes and Venus...I think it is cute, Wes ditching Rui for Venus. the Rui and Ein team up to break those too apart. Not trying to direspect coloseumshippers or whatever you call Ein x Venus. i am a coloshipper and Ein x Venus shipper also but I was just thinking if the possibitities of fics.
 
K

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune

Guest
Black Murder Heavangelon said:
Has anyone noticed that Ein's favorite color is blue? The first time you fight him, all of his pokemon minus Raikou are blue. And Venus has a Suicune...:p

My brother bought a used XD, but he lost it on the first day. actually, more like the moment we brought it home, he lost it. Butterfingers... So i don't know many people in XD. But i still think EinxVenus is awesome.

P.S. if there are so many EinxVenus fans, why didn't anyone reply to my question thread about some EinxVenus fanfics?

P.P.S. i think this is a great thread. but on the last page, Kiori warned us about making up names. So for the sake of this thread, try to restrain yourselves you guys. :p
Im also looking for EinXVenus fanfiction, and theyre so bloody hard to find. I want to see one so bad......

But I support VenusXEin all the way. Screw Loverina, shes evil. (I despise the fact that she replaces Ein)
 

taitofan

Stalker!
*throws a phoenix down on the thread*

And it lives!

Yeah, so, I don't want this to die quite yet... Specially since I finally finished one of those tomatoshipping fics I was taking about way back... I'd appreciate clicking here to read it~

So... Anyone other Colo/XD shippers out there? Anyone else want to rant about how awesome a ship is? Anyone have a topic? MasaxReo still needs a name...

...EldesxRyuuto owns my soul. <3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top