1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Colosseum/XD Ships Discussion

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by taitofan, Mar 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tropical Spirit

Tropical Spirit YAY! Original>You =3

Yeah, Chobin x Jovi is awesome. :0 I actually had *Orion* add it to his fic. :p I don't know how I forgot about it.

2. The Great Butler

The Great Butler Hush, keep it down

I like this one, since they do seem to spend a lot of time together (Chobin even writes in HER diary to spread the world of the 'splendorous' Robo Groudon)

Call it 'ThirdPersonShipping.'

3. lol Wow. I didn't know that other people had thought about that one

ThirdPersonShipping is a great name for it too XD

4. "Is this Really Pokemon Colosseum??" Is SO AWESOME!

Anyways, back on track.
    I would support EInXVenus. They looks so cute together, and it for some odd reaon looks kinda obvious that it would probably happen.

and just for some humor, has anyone thought of VenusXNascour?

5. The Great Butler

Venus+Nascour? Their kid would have strange looking hair, that's for sure. ;)

Want humor? Try CipherBossShipping----Nascour + Evice, and you can even throw in Greevil if you want to have three.

6. Angel-FoX-crescent

Angel-FoX-crescent Moon Fennec Angel

VenusXNascour shipping woot sounds interesting
    Ein would get jelous though :172bros:

7. Yoru Ryu

Yoru Ryu Zhampy

ITRPC? needs to be updated D: Bad Yoru! Stop being lazy!

Err, my Colosseum OTP would just be the plain old ColosseumShipping. But my overall Colloverse ship is Wes x Michael... which i call HeroColosseumShipping no matter what people say >O

Ein x Nascour is... unbelievably hot? I seriously can't describe it X3

Perr x Nett, Trudly x Folly, Lily x Krane, Dash x Justy, Cail x Wes are just a few of my favourite things~

Last edited: Mar 28, 2006
  8. The Great Butler

Oh my goodness, Trudly + Folly is brilliant. I can see it now...........

Cail + Johnson. That's a good one too. ;)

9. Black Murder Heavangelon

Black Murder Heavangelon Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!

Has anyone noticed that Ein's favorite color is blue? The first time you fight him, all of his pokemon minus Raikou are blue. And Venus has a Suicune...:p

My brother bought a used XD, but he lost it on the first day. actually, more like the moment we brought it home, he lost it. Butterfingers... So i don't know many people in XD. But i still think EinxVenus is awesome.

P.S. if there are so many EinxVenus fans, why didn't anyone reply to my question thread about some EinxVenus fanfics?

P.P.S. i think this is a great thread. but on the last page, Kiori warned us about making up names. So for the sake of this thread, try to restrain yourselves you guys. :p

10. Myo

Myo Cascade Trainer

What about Wes and Venus...I think it is cute, Wes ditching Rui for Venus. the Rui and Ein team up to break those too apart. Not trying to direspect coloseumshippers or whatever you call Ein x Venus. i am a coloshipper and Ein x Venus shipper also but I was just thinking if the possibitities of fics.

11. Im also looking for EinXVenus fanfiction, and theyre so bloody hard to find. I want to see one so bad......

But I support VenusXEin all the way. Screw Loverina, shes evil. (I despise the fact that she replaces Ein)

12. taitofan

taitofan Stalker!

*throws a phoenix down on the thread*

And it lives!

Yeah, so, I don't want this to die quite yet... Specially since I finally finished one of those tomatoshipping fics I was taking about way back... I'd appreciate clicking here to read it~

So... Anyone other Colo/XD shippers out there? Anyone else want to rant about how awesome a ship is? Anyone have a topic? MasaxReo still needs a name...

...EldesxRyuuto owns my soul. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.