• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Colosseum/XD Ships Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

taitofan

Stalker!
Threads like this have been attempted, but died. But those were for the games separately, so let's try smushing them together, ne? This is for the discussion of, as the title says, couples from the Gamecube games Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD. All couples are okay, except ReoxMirei/WesxRui/Colosseumshipping. That already has a successful thread, so please let other ships have their chance here.

The Number One Rule: No bashing of any sort. These games have potential for het, yaoi, yuri, incest, twincest, pedo, PokemonxPokemon, HumanxPokemon... Oh so much. So if you don't like it, fine. Debating is okay, but bashing is not.

Other rules:
*Keep ReoxMirei away please.
*Feel free to make topics. I don't want this to die right off...
*No lists, or this thread will get closed

So... Let me start with this handy dandy guide to names so no one asks later on who I'm talking about. Reo=Wes, Mirei=Rui, Ryuuto=Michael, Mana=Jovi, Borugu=Ein, Jakira=Nascour, Seigi=Justy, Raburina=Lovrina, Lily=Riria, Nappus=Napps, Masa=Cail. Miror B, Venus, Krane, Silva, Eldes, and Ardos are all the same. There are obviously other characters, and I'll add them to that list if the need arises.

Now, how about a topic to get the ball rolling? What is your favorite Pokemon Colosseum/XD couple and why?

My XD OTP is EldesxRyuuto. Oh em gee, the cuteness rots my teeth. Eldes is just so nice to him, wanting to battle him honestly and whatnot... And he lingers after the others one of the times you meet up with them. Lingers to look at Ryuuto! Hehehe... How could I not love it to pieces? (this couple needs a name, ASAP!) As for Colosseum... BoruguxReoxSeigi. Cause I can't decide if I like Reo with Borugu or Seigi more, so I put him with both. X3 And BoruguxSeigi (also needs a name) is teh smex, so... Yeah. Seigi is just so nice and enthusiastic to Reo, and Borugu has the whole enemy/rival thing going on... I personally think it makes sense, so I suppose that's all that matters. I like a bunch more couples, but I'll post those some other time. After a few more people post.

So... Any other takers?

Last edited:

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Ah! The first test for my newly created Snattle/Lovrina ship, which I have dubbed GovernorShipping.

Lesse here, what else......

Krane x Lily should be an obvious one. They seem very close to me. (HQLabShipping?)

GovernorShipping is definitely my favorite XD ship so far. Snattle's such a vain, egocentric man that a vain, egocentric woman like Lovrina is a perfect match. (Not to mention, for him anyway, that she has got to be at least 25-30 years younger!)

Last edited:

taitofan

Stalker!
XD shipping has been rather popular lately, thus why I felt the need to start this. ^.^ KranexRiria did seem to be hinted at... Not bad at all, though TS-danna now has me thinking NappusxKrane is a good couple. X3

As for Raburina... I like the idea of her with Venus. Must be the yuri fangirl in me... Or maybe with Mana. I can see her liking Ryuuto too, though only as a one-sided thing.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
...And that's why I love you. <3

Anyways, my favorite shipping gotta be Espeon x Umbreon. They're just so... cute. <3 And somehow sexually appealing. I like it anthro or non-anthro, gay or het, etc... Of course, I usually like it more when it's anthro shonen-ai, but I still like it no matter what. >:p

As for my Colo/XD-Exclusive-characters shipping... it gotta be Napps x Krane. They just seem to... work together. 'Coz Krane is all brainy and cute while Naps is all 'likelikeso' and they could balance eachother while being similar at some issues.

And I also like Ein x Venus. Seriously, they WERE doing something at the under. I know. I was there. I bet Silva was too, and that's why he got distracted and caught. :p

...And Venus x Lovrina. Because they're such big pansies. Though Venus is actually strong, while Lovrina... XP

...And Wes x Silva. Because Silva *IS* gay. D: There are a buch of hints, especially in XD. He said something about wearing girl clothes and liking cosmetology more than once. XD I know cross-dressing=/=Gay, but...

...I don't believe I made any sense in that post. At all. D:

taitofan

Stalker!
Aww, I love you too. <3

...Yes, Silva made my gaydar go off too. I completely understand. ^.^

Just to throw this out, JakiraxBoguru is sexy!admin hot. And Jakira and Reo had definate UST. So logically, that means JakiraxReoxBorugu would be hot too. <3

And ReoxRyuuto is cute too. Probably my fave crossover ship between the games. It makes me wish Reo had actually been mentioned in XD by name. That way Ryuuto could have done some hero-worshipping. X3 (even though EldesxRyuuto still pwns all others in my book) Do you know how upset I was when Seigi didn't mention Reo's name during his "I haven't had a battle like that in five years" speech? Jeez, way to crush my dream. ;.;

Dude... Somebody give me a suggestion for a shipping name for EldesxRyuuto. Please. I'm writing a fic (two actually), and I need something to tag it with once it's done. Everything I've thought up is already taken. XP

Mudkipchan

Just needs a guitar.
*cough*My brother like's Miror BxSilva shipping.*cough*

I like... Venus and the Ciper guy shipping. (Forgot his name) I mean.. Ciper as that guy with the shades and the lab coat, also own as the guy with the Raikou.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Mudkipchan said:
*cough*My brother like's Miror BxSilva shipping.*cough*

I like... Venus and the Ciper guy shipping. (Forgot his name) I mean.. Ciper as that guy with the shades and the lab coat, also own as the guy with the Raikou.

Ein. Venus x Ein is CipherShipping.

Miror B. x Silva? How about...........DancingQueenShipping? (had to work in the ABBA reference into that.....refers to Miror B.'s dancing and both his and Silva's er....odd tastes.)

Hehe. I like this.

My favorite is definitely CipherShipping. Venus and Ein just click. No way around that.

I'm also very fond of Perr & Megg and Nett & Marcia, but that's more of a Fic thing. Same with Cail & Lovrina. ;)

Then is the obliged Yuri. TS said one: Venus & Lovrina. There's also Megg & Marcia, Jovi & Rui, and such. :D

And... Miror B. & Nascour. Again, Fic thing. Ardos & Eldes too. And... Miror B. & Snattle. Almost sick and wrong, but since I know a Ship that makes it look sane, it's OK. :D

Those would be the main ones, I think. XDD. Most ignited by my Fic, though...

taitofan

Stalker!
The Great Butler said:
Eldes x Michael = TomatoShipping (they're both redheads)
Works for me. <3 I'd thought of redheadshipping, but apparently it's MusashixAsuna. =/ I'll submit this to the official list later. * is a happy fangirl*

Miror BxSilva... Why in the world have I never thought of that? o.o Yessss. I think the sound of that. Very much actually. And the name DancingQueenshipping amuses me greatly~

And to round out the ships I like: MasaxReo. Because there is some adorable fanart out there that I found whilest looking for my OTPs. Besides, I like ships that have that rivaly flair. ^.^

...Oddly enough, I'm not all over ArdosxEldes. I usually love twincest too. =/ I like it well enough, but for once conflicting with my OTP makes a difference. Still... The fanart I've seen was hot. <3 Maybe I should find all of my Colo/XD bookmarks and share them... I've seen tons of cute fanart for the yaoi fans. =3

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
taitofan said:
Works for me. <3 I'd thought of redheadshipping, but apparently it's MusashixAsuna. =/ I'll submit this to the official list later. * is a happy fangirl*

Miror BxSilva... Why in the world have I never thought of that? o.o Yessss. I think the sound of that. Very much actually. And the name DancingQueenshipping amuses me greatly~

Any time I can help out a fellow shipper AND work a bizarre, pointless Abba reference into it, I'd be glad to oblige. ;)

Mudkipchan

Just needs a guitar.
DancingQueenShipping? Amazing name for Minor B. and Silva, my brother agrees too. It should get added to the Shipping name list.

taitofan

Stalker!
The Great Butler said:
Any time I can help out a fellow shipper AND work a bizarre, pointless Abba reference into it, I'd be glad to oblige.
You, kind sir, rock my socks. <3

I've added all of the mentioned names to the official list at you-know-where, those being: Tomatoshipping, DancingQueenshipping, GovernorShipping, HQLabshipping, and XDRivalshipping. Adding them at the "What's this ship called" thread here at SPPf does no good I'm afraid.

While ships are being named... Any ideas for BoruguxSeigi, JakiraxBorugu, and MasaxReo? *yay for fangirlism*

Myo

Cascade Trainer
does it have to be with two people in colloseum/xd or could you cross over

taitofan

Stalker!
Crossovers are more than okay, they're great. <3 I just haven't found any I like yet. ^^; Though I'm sure someone will go well with Harley if I think about it. X3

The Great Butler said:
From "Is this Really Pokémon Colosseum??"

MIROR B.: Awww, Nascour's going to beat me for this.

;)
Not really. It's more a thing in my Fic. Will be touched upon in chapter 10 or 11. Thanks for the review, BTW. :)

Nascour & Ein? How about ShadowShipping? Unless it's taken already. :(

Ein & Justy could be AdopteeShipping... though that's, again, a Fic thing.

Oh well. I tried. X_x

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
taitofan said:
You, kind sir, rock my socks. <3

I've added all of the mentioned names to the official list at you-know-where, those being: Tomatoshipping, DancingQueenshipping, GovernorShipping, HQLabshipping, and XDRivalshipping. Adding them at the "What's this ship called" thread here at SPPf does no good I'm afraid.

While ships are being named... Any ideas for BoruguxSeigi, JakiraxBorugu, and MasaxReo? *yay for fangirlism*

Heh. Glad to be of service. (Ardos x Eldes = JediShipping. Come on, tell me that they don't look like they came straight from George Lucas's office!)

Ein x Justy = BlueCheeseShipping (their hair colors about match)

Nascour x Ein = CastingCouchShipping (possibly how Ein got his job!)

Jovi x Rui = I'm stumped. But meanwhile, I thought of a crossover:

Greevil x Emperor Palpatine = DarkSideShipping

Myo

Cascade Trainer
do you guys have any idea what a Wes and May shipping would be called?

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Myo said:
do you guys have any idea what a Wes and May shipping would be called?

Hmmmm. Tough one, but I'll go with........

"RibbonSnaggerShipping"

I know, my ship names are long.

Status
Not open for further replies.