• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Colosseum/XD Ships Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

taitofan

Stalker!
Shadowshipping is KyouxNatsume I'm afraid. Shame. That was really good too... Could you please explain Adopteeshipping? I really lke the sound of it, but I'm in the dark to the meaning. ^^; And since they never interact (except in my fantasies), anything goes. ^.^

Heh. JediShipping. X3 And CastingCouchShipping... Oh em gee. Yes. I love that soooo much. Great fic potential with a pervy name like that. <3

Myo

Cascade Trainer
Hmmmm. Tough one, but I'll go with........

"RibbonSnaggerShipping"

I know, my ship names are long.

never thought about that. i was going for something more desert based cause of their hair colour

taitofan said:
Shadowshipping is KyouxNatsume I'm afraid. Shame. That was really good too... Could you please explain Adopteeshipping? I really lke the sound of it, but I'm in the dark to the meaning. ^^; And since they never interact (except in my fantasies), anything goes. ^.^
Dung. I knew it was taken. Umm... might think of one later.

My reasoning behind AdopteeShipping? I'll tell you.

SPOILER ALERT! Don't highlight if you're reading/planning to read "The Uprise of Cipher" and don't want to be spoiled!

[SPOIL]In "The Uprise of Cipher", it is revealed that Venus adopted Justy, whom was abandoned at a short age. A few years later, Venus met Ein, and they started to go out. Ein got to take care of Justy a few times. Fact is, Justy's ability can be attributed to Ein, whom trained him very well.[/SPOIL]

Simple, yet fitting. :D

hikari_blaze

What is your favorite Pokemon Colosseum/XD couple and why?
I'd go with Venus and Ein. ^^ There's just something about them I think of them as cute!

ShiShiKo

i´m a Manga-ka!
What is your favorite Pokemon Colosseum/XD couple and why?

XD Rivalshipping= Michael + Lovrina! Why? both of them are very cute^-^

Mudkipchan

Just needs a guitar.
Oh, my little sister and I are intreasted in DayNightShipping, Umbreon and Espeon. Do they count?

taitofan

Stalker!
Ohhh, Orion, I like that idea. I haven't read your fic, but it's still cute. *loves cuteness*

And yes Mudkipchan, that's a fine topic for this discussion. I support BlackyxEifie myself. I don't care for many pokemonxpokemon couples... But Reo's are just adorable. <3

Wow. Ciphershipping is a lot more popular than I'd thought. I can see where the appeal comes from, though I can't say I'm a fan. I was much too busy creating my own little scenarios involving Borugu having his wicked way with Reo. Oh, fangirlism is a wonderous thing~

Wind Waker

Now that's Effulgent
I just had a random thought and began to think there could be a shipping between Jovira and Ardos or Eldes. I think there has to bee a shipping among the admins.

E

Evanji Axu

*smirks* Hee, I've been toying with KranexLily a little. After all, Krane was Michael's dad's rival for Lily, and now that Pops is dead...*snickers*

Mudkipchan

Just needs a guitar.
Lugia and Shadow Lugia = PureAndDarkshipping. I just thought of it.

taitofan

Stalker!
Wow, if I ever want a shipping name, I'll certainly know which people to ask. ...BoruguxReoxSeigi needs one now that I think about it. <3

Evanji Axu said:
LilyxRui = GoodGodYourEyesAreHugeShipping
X3 Oh so true.

So, I'm writing some EldesxRyuuto fanfiction, but I have the issue of ages. How old do you guys think they are? I'd really appreciate some opinions. I know Ryuuto is a teen...

Wind Waker said:
I just had a random thought and began to think there could be a shipping between Jovira and Ardos or Eldes. I think there has to bee a shipping among the admins.
*feels like an idiot* Um, who's Jovira? ^^; I'm not remembering them (or I'm not familar with their name in whichever version that's used in) I guess...

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
...If you're planning on posting further future shipping names concerning this game, may I remind you that you need to explain why, seeing how you may not list shippings unless they're approved? Thanks.

Back to topic.

Taitofan, I never even thought of Eldes x Ryuuto untill I saw your banner. That picture is just so cuuuuute ^^

Ryuuto and his Eeveelution would be cute to for a Pokemon x Human ship. I've got a female Vaporeon on my game and she just looks so adorable with Ryuuto :3

I also came up with a really odd couple today while I was training my XD team on Mount Battle; I somehow got the idea of Jovi x Chobin. (What would the name of that ship be anyway? o_O ). The thought of it that ship makes me laugh. It also disturbs me a little. lol

Wind Waker

Now that's Effulgent
Jovira (excuse me if i spelt the name wrong) is the pink-haired admin you battle in XD.

taitofan

Stalker!
Oh, Raburina/Lovrina. Gotcha. ^.^ I've seen a one-sided Raburina->Eldes pic actually. It was amusing, because she was over the moon, and he was oblivious. X3

Raichu-chan! *squeals* It is adorable, isn't it? I'm so obsessed with that couple that it isn't even funny. <3 And that pic is my fave of the ones I've found so far. *happy fangirl sigh* Anyways... I have a female Blacky, and I think her and Mana would be cute. You know, since she likes to be involved in her big brothers business so much. And how better than to be with his starter pokemon?

As for ChobinxMana... Definate lol moment. X3 Oddly enough, I can completely see the reasoning behind it. That'd actually be amusing in my opinion. ^.~

Status
Not open for further replies.