• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Comparison V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
Since the last thread baring the same name died, I thought it is ok to revive this.

The rules are simple. You put two Pokemon to be compared and the next poster gets to make the comparison and decides which of them is better. The comparisons can be made on the basis of battle effeciency, looks, and whatever else you think can be brought up. Remember that the two Pokemon to be compared should be close to each other.

These are the first two:
Luxray vs Manectric.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Luxray: Black, has X-Ray.
Manectric: Blue, can learn Overheat.

So overall Manextric is better.
Next: Porygon-Z VS Azelf.

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
Porygon Z is a 3rd stage evo and has an awsome sp. attack. Azelf is a legendary but I doubt it can take down Porygon Z. So I would say Porygon Z is the winner.

Next: Arcanine vs Ninetails

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Ninetales: Good for stalling/has Flash Fire.
Arcanine: Good Physical sweeper as well as special, has intimidate and flash fire.
So overall Arcanine.
Next: Cresselia VS Weezing.

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
Cresselia is a legendary. It's Psychic type so has the advantage over Weezing. Looks way cooler than Weeezing. Obviously Cresselia is the winner.

Next: Whiscash vs Quagsire.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Whiscash: Looks cool, has the Water/Ground type.
Quagsire: Looks cool, has the Water/Ground type, learns curse and has Water Absorb
So it's obviously Quagsire.
Next: Bastiodon VS Probopass.

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
Bastiodon vs Probopass:
Bastiodon is a Water/Ground type, so it has the advantage on the Rock/Steel type Probopass. However, Bastiodon is only effective against Probopass if it uses a stong ground type attack. Probopass also has better defence and sp. defence.
I guess Probopass would win this.

Next: Staraptor vs Pidgeot.

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
staraptor has a much better ability than pidgeot. So I think it wins.

Dragonite vs. Salamence

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Thre is nothing to discuss here, you're just taking turns to pick a pokemon out of two choices. That makes it a game, and so it belongs in the Games forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.