• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Conquest and Black 2... WHAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptPonyholder

Okay, due to me being... well me. I have managed to completely ignore that there was a Pokemon SRPG and a sequel to Black...

...yea.

Anyways. I decided to pick up Conquest and I find it quite a bit of fun. The battles aren't 40 minutes like certain OTHER SRPGs (I am looking at you Devil Survivor 2). And the Difficulty isn't mind-bendingly horrific (Again, DS2). However, I love finishing games 100%. This generally means collecting ALL the "new" pokemon (Like when Gold/Silver released, caught all new Johto pokemon). What do I collect in this? I am on April, Year 2 and I have no idea who I should be collecting, Warlords or Pokemon? I also don't know much about the limited means of special pokemon or warlords of stuff like that.

I was told that if I defeat a person with a Super Effective move, he would be able to be recruited. Why didn't the GreenLeaf Warlord allow me to add him to my roster? Also, how can there been five Takahata's that look EXACTLY alike in the same city? Pentuplits? I still have to capture the Water Nation, so I am not too far in the game. Is there any Pokemon/Warlord that I will be screwed out of getting? Do I need to capture each Warlord/Pokemon to 100% the game?

Also, what does the Pokeball next to a person's name mean?
Once More: Can I use those Passwords on Serebii for myself at anytime?

Now: Black 2...

What exactly has changed? Normally it is an entire new world with a new Roster of characters. Is this a far better story based version of what we had before with some minor tweaks? What exactly has changed? Anyway of carrying over your old save or something of that nature?

I am so confused T-T

Last edited:

BCVM22

I was told that if I defeat a person with a Super Effective move, he would be able to be recruited. Why didn't the GreenLeaf Warlord allow me to add him to my roster? Also, how can there been five Takahata's that look EXACTLY alike in the same city? Pentuplits? I still have to capture the Water Nation, so I am not too far in the game. Is there any Pokemon/Warlord that I will be screwed out of getting? Do I need to capture each Warlord/Pokemon to 100% the game?

Also, what does the Pokeball next to a person's name mean?
Once More: Can I use those Passwords on Serebii for myself at anytime?

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?554292-Pokemon-Conquest-Discussion
http://www.serebii.net/conquest/

Now: Black 2...

What exactly has changed? Normally it is an entire new world with a new Roster of characters. Is this a far better story based version of what we had before with some minor tweaks? What exactly has changed? Anyway of carrying over your old save or something of that nature?

I am so confused T-T

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/
http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?236-Pokemon-Black-2-amp-White-2-Discussion

Faraway_Mew

Mew, mew... mew?
Looking through it... the Conquest pages are answering none of my questions.

For pokemon conquest

Look at the gallery. That is what you are trying to collect. You will be trying to fill up the gallery to the fullest. (meaning, recruiting and using at least once, every single warrior and warlord available, and also, being successful at getting them to link with tier best-link pokemon). That's for filling up the warlord section. The pokemon section, you will have to use each pokemon at least once. (dont have to be by main character. Any character will do as long as they are battling on your side) n the main story line, there is no rush to recruit, you can always recruit after the battle as the warriors and warlords will also appear randomly in the map. Lastly, to recruit the snivy guy and oshawott guy in the main story line, one has to download special episodes via wifi.

CaptPonyholder

Okay, just a question then:

If I wasn't able to get the first Wi-Fi event, does that block me from being able to finish the game 100%? Or are they special unlocks for those two warlords that add onto the 199 that I have?

Profesco

gone gently
Go discuss these games in the threads BCVM22 linked you to.

Status
Not open for further replies.