• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Project Rainfall #3.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Looks quite appealing. Strategy, maybe? Well, I'm getting the game regardless of the genre.

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
It seems like an interesting idea. I just hope it translates well and somewhat makes sense in English.

BCVM22

There sure is.

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

If your next comment is "that's not very specific", that's because that's all the information there is. It was an offhanded comment at a press event. Nothing more. An international release is no more or less possible than it was prior to the conference.

danburite3

It'd be cool if there were some Manaphy's Egg-style events for this game. Like, a samurai's Pokemon gets sent into the future thanks to Celebi or Dialga, and then we get to use it in Black/White 2.

Throw in a Dream World ability and/or some unique moves, and that'd be pretty cool.

EDIT: Oh look, Nobunaga's Rayquaza. Called it!
(Wouldn't mind seeing something like Motonari's Snivy or Motochika's Oshawott, you know, something I can use competitively, but hey, it's a start. :))

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Yes, you do. What's wrong with that?

It can evolve, and you can use other Pokemon as well...

Aegon

I wonder why they decided to base the region on Arceus' outline. Perhaps it was to emphasise the seventeen nations (Arceus' seventeen types).
Is there any info about the game being released in America and Europe yet?
No, there is not.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Hold up, hold up. There's got to be a website with some information about the possible European release.

There sure is.

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

If your next comment is "that's not very specific", that's because that's all the information there is. It was an offhanded comment at a press event. Nothing more. An international release is no more or less possible than it was prior to the conference.

What are you guys talking about? What offhanded comment?

Aegon

What are you guys talking about? What offhanded comment?
*Checks post date*

*Views articles on Serebii.net from that period*

The Nintendo Direct conference in Europe is currently airing and has stated the possible localisation of Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition. It didn't provide too many details but did state that "European plans are to be confirmed". While this does not guarantee that localisation of this upcoming game, it does provide some hope. We'll provide more details on the localisation as and when they come

That, my friend, is how one utilises the Internet proficiently.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Right guys. I've finished the narrative (didn't think a discovery thread was worth it since PokéPark 2's one had all of five views) and have done a few of the post-game episodes (Some are as big as the narrative itself. This game WILL last a while, especially if you want to 100% it)

So, what do you want to see about it on the site. Pokémon lists, Bushou lists etc. are a given, but what else? As this game is totally new, I'm not entirely sure on where and how to focus my coverage

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
How long did it take for you to finish the main story? It seems like you finished it fast, but you could have been playing for hours in a row.