• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Conquest Discussion

I think this game will have a higher chance of being a success because its completely out of the box kind of like dynasty warriors gundam, that was a bold idea and it sold nicely, but they will have to ship it out of Japan and get it translated to North America, that will probably be the toughest thing to do first.

The U.S. version is releasing next month

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
First US password: 2rz3XFCKmR - Eevee

Has there been any reports comfirming the release of the game in Europe? Thanks for the replies

Nothing yet. Don't worry

Is Lady Oichi with Jigglypuff playable as as main heroines?

Are there any other options to play this game as a female heroine character?

You can control all warriors and warlords and, after finishing the game, you play episodes that can focus on them all

dennis20014

I've tried searching and though I found a page on Prima games, it doesn't list there being a guide that is going to be coming out for this game.

Is there going to be an official guide for the game? I generally buy all the pokemon guides for the main series (as that's all I play) but I love me some JRPG's and pokemon and the nobunaga series cross is kinda a dream for muah.

So yeah, any word on a guide?

maartenpitt

Hey everybody

Is it ok to assume that now with the Australian and US release that there is going to be an European release? Also, there are titles of Pokemon Conquest on sale on Ebay. Professionnal retailers from the UK and Gerrmany have placed them. Hopefully these are the correct signals to assume the public sale of the game in Europe.

See ya

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
So the passwords are universal? Meaning I don't actually have to pre-order with Gamestop?
And are these Pokemon even in the game without these codes or does the code make them more common or something?

xxxm

for those that have the game already, can you delete the save file if there is already a saved game on the cartridge, because I am going to be renting this game from gamefly and I want to be able to start a new game?

If there is a way to delete previous save files, how is it done?

Aegon

Wait... This game is out in NA in two days? Ugh... When is a European release date going to be announced? >_>

Sakisaka

Does anyone know if the US/UK version had been leaked out yet?

Since sometimes when the game is delivered to the shops 1-2 days before its arrival it gets leaked onto the internet (i think :s)

BCVM22

The game will be available for sale on the release date. Not sooner, save for the one store in Podunk, ND that always lets it go before the street date and forces the rest of us to answer questions like this.

I can't imagine any other means of the game being "leaked" about which you might be asking.

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
I'm really excited for this game too. I hope it's as good as I'm expecting it to be. I didn't pre-order it, because I am hoping to go to Wal-Mart at midnight and purchase it :) I do want the code for Lapras though, but since the codes are universal, maybe they will all be leaked on Monday.

I looked at ign.com today and they gave the game an overall score of 9/10, so that's really good coming from ign.

I hope everyone enjoys the game, and I hope Europe gets it for those fans :)

Kninja22

<---Shine for me
This game seems interesting,and The Shiny Rayquaza seen in the commercial interests me more

Entreri10

Can't wait to pick it up later today.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I'm buying it on amazon later since it's 5 dollars cheaper than gamestop. I won't get the free downloads but oh well.

Espeon POWER!

Coral Eye Trainer
I heard stores are saying this doesn't release till tomorrow, is this true?
(not taht it matters for me since I'm UK but it sounds weird, crazy and interesting)

TeraDyne

Pocket Monsters Fan
I heard stores are saying this doesn't release till tomorrow, is this true?
(not taht it matters for me since I'm UK but it sounds weird, crazy and interesting)

Some stores already have it (one Wal-Mart in my area, and the Toys R Us in my town (Fort Smith, AR), some stores aren't releasing it until tomorrow (many GameStop stores), and some GameStops won't even have it for another two days (such as the two in my town).