• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Conquest Discussion

BCVM22

No demo for the game, no. Your only bet would be seeing if a local store has it out on the floor in a system to try.

Pokemon Conquest 100% Link Guide

This is a guide listing which Pokemon can obtain a 100% link with which Warrior from Pokemon Conquest. Please post when you discover new ones yourself and i will add them. The Warriors listed here can 100% link with the Pokemon listed and all of it's evolutionary forms. Also if any mods see this and you think it is worthy of being stickied that would be nice.

Your Warrior - Eevee
Oichi - Jigglypuff
Shingen - Rhyperior/Groudon
Kenshin - Gallade/Mewtwo
Takeyoshi - Magikarp/Gyarados
Yoshihiro - Gurdurr
Ginchiyo - Luxio
Yoshimoto - Pineco
Akazane - Pichu
Chacha - Minccino
Chikamasa - Wooper
Dosetsu - Shinx/Luxio
Ekei - Carnivine
Genba - Scraggy
Go - Piplup
Hana - Munna
Hisaaki - Scraggy
Kagekatsu - Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir
Kashinkoji - Skorupi
Katsuyori - Larvitar
Kei - Drilbur
Masakage - Charmander/Charmeleon/Charlizard
Masatoshi - Machop/Machoke/Machamp
Morichika - Oshawott
Motozane - Joltik
Munetoki - Rufflet
Muneshige -Starly
Munezane - Starly
Nobuchika - Magikarp/Gyrados
Sadamitsu - Munna
Sadatoshi - Cottonee
Saizo - Gastly/Hunter/Gengar
Shimoyama - Scraggy
Shizuka - Rhyhorn
Shoun - Mareep/Flaafy
Sorin - Pichu
Soun - Larvitar
Tadatsune - Machop/Machoke/Machamp
Tadaoki - Gothita
Takahisa - Timburr/Gurrdurr
Takakage - Treeco/Grovyle
Takatane - Shinx/Luxio
Takeyoshi - Magicarp/Gyrados
Terumoto - Petilil
Tomonobu - Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir
Ujichika - Sewaddle
Ujihiro - Sewaddle
Yasutomo - Joltik
Yoshimoto - Pineco

I hope this helps you a lot, thanks you for your contributions.

shatteredrose

Is there a way to "get rid" of a pokemon that a warlord/warrior has (provided that they have more than 1 pokemon)?

Earlier someone asked if you can still evolve pokemon once their link reaches 100%, but no one answered. I would like to know this as well.
Also, I still want to know how to pronounce Oichi.

DFWV

Is there a way to "get rid" of a pokemon that a warlord/warrior has (provided that they have more than 1 pokemon)?

Earlier someone asked if you can still evolve pokemon once their link reaches 100%, but no one answered. I would like to know this as well.
Also, I still want to know how to pronounce Oichi.

Oh-ee-chee.

I've never played anything in that genre, I'm not sure I'd like it.

You could probably find many videos of it on youtube, if that's any help. I don't know of any similar games that are demo-able, but i'd say watching someone else play is just as good..

btw has anyone noticed a difference in damage when the pokemon are at different elevations? it seemed like my Carnivine could deal a higher 100% damage when it was downhill than when it was level or uphill from its target, idk if there's a correlation...

Last edited:

Omni

Is there any way to know what your max percentage with a Pokemon is going to be before you form a link with it?
I hate going out of my way to get something good for one of my warlords and it caps out at 50 percent, would be nice to know ahead of time.

Appreciate any help

DFWV

Is there any way to know what your max percentage with a Pokemon is going to be before you form a link with it?
I hate going out of my way to get something good for one of my warlords and it caps out at 50 percent, would be nice to know ahead of time.

Appreciate any help

There's no specific way to tell exactly what the max link is BEFORE you link. The best gauge is to look at the medal above the pokemon's head when you have whichever Warlord you're linking with during battle.

Bronze = Low Link
Silver = Moderate Link
Gold = High Link/Perfect Link

Generally I've found that gold = 100% links, but sometimes it can be 90%-ish.

DFWV

I just beat the game and the only thing I didn't like was that I wish it was longer!!

Do you mean you just finished the main story (capture all the castles then face Nobunaga?) I *just* did that, watching the credits right now. Pretty sure there's still MUCH more to the game.

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
So I haven't seen the traveling merchant once, is there something I need to do to get him to show up? I've captured all the kingdoms except for the last one, I figured I would have seen him by now. I really want to evolve jigglypuff before the final battle. Anyone else having this problem?

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Do you mean you just finished the main story (capture all the castles then face Nobunaga?) I *just* did that, watching the credits right now. Pretty sure there's still MUCH more to the game.

Yeah I meant the main story! Its funny cuz I was watching the credits as I posted mine! But yeah I'm doing some of
the side stuff right now as well! What was your final team?

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
You guys all finished while I'm stuck trying to recruit Yoshimoto from Chrysalia. I'm beating within 4 turns with a super effective move but he still won't join. Does he need a special requirement or something?

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
Idk for sure if this will work for you, but this is how I recruited him: I had tried about 6 times then I decided to let a Castle Leader get the final hit (within the first 4 rounds). I used a fire Pokemon and really weakened the Pineco, then I followed up (in my same turn) using the Castle Leader's Rhyperior to defeat it. I hope this helped.

PS. You might be able to use the Castle Leader with Gurdurr and have better results.

Last edited:

Omni

There's no specific way to tell exactly what the max link is BEFORE you link. The best gauge is to look at the medal above the pokemon's head when you have whichever Warlord you're linking with during battle.

Bronze = Low Link
Silver = Moderate Link
Gold = High Link/Perfect Link

Generally I've found that gold = 100% links, but sometimes it can be 90%-ish.

Ok thank you! :)

Umm, does anyone know how to reset this game? lol
I messed up a lot and I wanted a fresh start to fix things but it does that whole thing with the other Pokemon games where you have to erase your data first but I have no clue what the button combo to do it is. I tried SELECT UP B but nothing.

Unless I did it wrong...I don't know.

Never mind. Found it in the game manual of all places. Hold down A B X and Y at the Nintendo logo screen. So obscure.

Last edited:

JadeRawrr

I have a question.
Is there a way to get rid of regular warlords that you've already recruited? Or am I stuck with them?

Krilia

Wonder if you guys could help me with the issue I'm having in the game?

I get to Violight town, I click on battle, and only 2 of my characters are available! I go to every other town, all my characters are there, and I can choose them freely, I've just changed the months 3 times trying to figure out if that's the issue, but it's not. Tried marching everyone I want to use into a town, and then try battling the kingdom, tried restarting the DS. No matter what I do, I cannot choose more than the two characters (who are both fire type characters). Like, they literally are NOT there. How can I fix this problem?

Pokémancer

Pokabu Trainer-to-be
I'm seriously loving this game, but I'm extremely frustrated with the fact I have NO idea whatsoever on how to recruit Wild Pokemon to my teams! Can anyone help? I've not seen a 'mon with a medal over its head at the start of a battle yet. Is there a certain point in the game that you can start linking w/them? Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
I'd love a STEP by STEP to getting this done.
(Also, I'm at work, so my office Firewall blocks a lot of gaming sites, but these Forums aren't so that's why I'm here!)