• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Brandon96

Dark Trainer
Just noting here that Gracia transformed with a 60% Link with Gothitelle even though Serebii.net only shows 60% Link with Gothorita, and I'm pretty sure this is the case for the rest of the Warlords.

So don't worry too much about it.

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
Its after you finished the last episode.

i think i found a reason to play again. not that there was anything wrong i just wanted to play white becasue i bought both games at the same time. so are the wi fi episodes necessary for achieving anything or just for show?

Just noting here that Gracia transformed with a 60% Link with Gothitelle even though Serebii.net only shows 60% Link with Gothorita, and I'm pretty sure this is the case for the rest of the Warlords.

So don't worry too much about it.

Ok, also maybe theres an extra requirement to evolve masamune or something. Im at 69% link with braviary and still no evolution

CaptPonyholder

Question's:

I decided to pick up Conquest and I find it quite a bit of fun. The battles aren't 40 minutes like certain OTHER SRPGs (I am looking at you Devil Survivor 2). And the Difficulty isn't mind-bendingly horrific (Again, DS2). However, I love finishing games 100%. This generally means collecting ALL the "new" pokemon (Like when Gold/Silver released, caught all new Johto pokemon). What do I collect in this? I am on April, Year 2 and I have no idea who I should be collecting, Warlords or Pokemon? I also don't know much about the limited means of special pokemon or warlords of stuff like that.

I was told that if I defeat a person with a Super Effective move, he would be able to be recruited. Why didn't the GreenLeaf Warlord allow me to add him to my roster? Also, how can there been five Takahata's that look EXACTLY alike in the same city? Pentuplits? I still have to capture the Water Nation, so I am not too far in the game. Is there any Pokemon/Warlord that I will be screwed out of getting? Do I need to capture each Warlord/Pokemon to 100% the game?

Also, what does the Pokeball next to a person's name mean?
Once More: Can I use those Passwords on Serebii for myself at anytime?
Are there only one of each of these Warriors? Or are there an infinite number of them? So say Takahata: there is only one of him, even though his art is shared by multiple?

Question's:

I decided to pick up Conquest and I find it quite a bit of fun. The battles aren't 40 minutes like certain OTHER SRPGs (I am looking at you Devil Survivor 2). And the Difficulty isn't mind-bendingly horrific (Again, DS2). However, I love finishing games 100%. This generally means collecting ALL the "new" pokemon (Like when Gold/Silver released, caught all new Johto pokemon). What do I collect in this? I am on April, Year 2 and I have no idea who I should be collecting, Warlords or Pokemon? I also don't know much about the limited means of special pokemon or warlords of stuff like that.

I was told that if I defeat a person with a Super Effective move, he would be able to be recruited. Why didn't the GreenLeaf Warlord allow me to add him to my roster? Also, how can there been five Takahata's that look EXACTLY alike in the same city? Pentuplits? I still have to capture the Water Nation, so I am not too far in the game. Is there any Pokemon/Warlord that I will be screwed out of getting? Do I need to capture each Warlord/Pokemon to 100% the game?

Also, what does the Pokeball next to a person's name mean?
Once More: Can I use those Passwords on Serebii for myself at anytime?
Are there only one of each of these Warriors? Or are there an infinite number of them? So say Takahata: there is only one of him, even though his art is shared by multiple?
If you didnt activate the wifi event, then you cannot obtain the greanleaf or fonatine warlords. Passwords cant be used
until later on in the game, and several warlords later in in the story cant be recruited as the are of nobunagas army. They can be recruited in the special missions that are unlocked after you beat the main story.
There are also many people who share the same artwork, but they are not the same person.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
God.

I totally had no idea that enemy Warlord's Pokemon can evolve, too. I'm playing Yukimura's episode, and I'm getting my butt kicked because while I spent about a bunch of months grinding for gold, Kai kept taking over.

I need to level grind, and fast.

Shuam

righteous
Hey so guys, after I beat the game for the first time, can I go back and play on my old file or am I essentially forced to continue on with the game with the whole episode thing, and my whole file deleted, barring gallery information?

shatteredrose

I'm sure others might have noticed this, but I didn't see it until I was doing Hideyoshi's special episode. The region of Ransei is shaped like Arceus. Totally blew my mind. Haha! I was spazzing out so much when I realized that! /dorkymoment

I think I'm going to compile information about which pokemon you can find in each nation and in each "location" level. Would this be useful for anyone? It's going to take me a while, but I haven't seen the information anywhere else so I figured I would do it. I'll make it on google docs if anyone is interested in it and/or would like to help fill in information.

Wait, there were WiFi Events? I thought the second one just started?

So there isn't a chance to 100% it if I can't obtain those two?

It did, the event to get the warlords of greanleaf and fonatine was the first one.

Hey so guys, after I beat the game for the first time, can I go back and play on my old file or am I essentially forced to continue on with the game with the whole episode thing, and my whole file deleted, barring gallery information?

You have to play through the episodes until the last episode, where you can play as the hero again

yay, finished the game already!!

Anyway.. Since i finished the game.. Can i evolve those Warlords that i am using on the Special Episodes?

A question, when you finally able to play with your character back again, do you keep all those stuff from the first game? Like all those evolutions i've got on my warriors and Warlords?
Another Question, is it bad if i defeat Nobunaga as soon as possible in Mitsuhide's special episode? Like.. would i miss anything? Pokemon?? Warriors?? or Items??

Last edited:

Recon

Kotaro's episode is especially cheap if you use old registered warriors, seeing as how you're "limited" to poison, dragon, dark and ghost types.

tadhi

is it possible to evolve warlord in main episode? I'm already 70% with almost all special warlord, but none of them evolve yet Dx

I have united all the nation, but I'm not going to the final battle yet because i want to evolve all my special warlord (if possible) :|

Last edited:
is it possible to evolve warlord in main episode? I'm already 70% with almost all special warlord, but none of them evolve yet Dx

I have united all the nation, but I'm not going to the final battle yet because i want to evolve all my special warlord (if possible) :|

Evolving Warlords are only a post-game thing... so you can't evolve any of the Warlords except the hero who he/she was forced to evolve. But that is a once time thing, you can evolve it to rank 3 after post game..

Illusione-Tempus

Quick question: At SPP's Bushou page, it is said that Masamune transforms after he reaches a 60% link with Rufflet. Back then I managed to reach 60- no, 61% link with Rufflet and yet he still hasn't transform. Can someone tell me what's actually missing? :/

What is the best eeveelution to get the hero's eevee to evolve into? I can't decide...

Not sure if it's same for everyone, but when i evolve my eevee into an Espeon, it gained the ability Share. Share is the ability which gains all the benefits effects from all your pokemon/ warrior regardless of range, like if one of your army used Mighty Blow and gained attack, so will Espeon...
I'm not sure if it's the same for every Eeveelutions, but i liked Espeon. It can use Psybeam which attacks 3 squares line front of you, unlike Fire Fang, Leaf Blade or Assurance which only attacks in one square. Also Jolteon's Thunderbolt skips a row of square so.. if you're surrounded, you're stuck. Well.. these are just what I think... you can still choose Vaporeon or Glaceon, but to evolve Glaceon, you need to conquer Nixtorm first which is second last kingdom. And Vaperon is not my thing... haha...

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but after evolving my eevee, i got a message and there's another eevee swarming in an area.