• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Sorry, but i'm gonna repost this because i just want to write more stuff on it...

Is it bad if i finish a special episode too early? Like Mitsuhide's special episode, I am able to defeat Nobunaga in Year 1 and haven't evolve any of the Warlords., but is that a good thing? And, Can I evolve the Warlords i control in the game during special episode? Or it has to be during the Hero's special episode?

tadhi

Evolving Warlords are only a post-game thing... so you can't evolve any of the Warlords except the hero who he/she was forced to evolve. But that is a once time thing, you can evolve it to rank 3 after post game..

thank you! finally i can continue my game -.-

What is the best eeveelution to get the hero's eevee to evolve into? I can't decide...

i think glaceon is the best, it will be very useful in dragnor, but it certainly will evolve last because nixtorm is the 16th kingdom, before that, eevee will be rather useless :|

another eeveelution are useful in some kingdom too, like in spectra (for umbreon), avia (for jolteon), nixtorm (for flareon), and unlike glaceon, they can evolve faster, so you don't have to stuck with eevee

anyway, my character have 2 eevees, first is glaceon at 81% link, and second is leafeon at 76% link
Eevee-1.png
i got my second eevee via swarm, it's rather useless though, because it's near end game .__.

Not sure if it's same for everyone, but when i evolve my eevee into an Espeon, it gained the ability Share. Share is the ability which gains all the benefits effects from all your pokemon/ warrior regardless of range, like if one of your army used Mighty Blow and gained attack, so will Espeon...
I'm not sure if it's the same for every Eeveelutions, but i liked Espeon. It can use Psybeam which attacks 3 squares line front of you, unlike Fire Fang, Leaf Blade or Assurance which only attacks in one square. Also Jolteon's Thunderbolt skips a row of square so.. if you're surrounded, you're stuck. Well.. these are just what I think... you can still choose Vaporeon or Glaceon, but to evolve Glaceon, you need to conquer Nixtorm first which is second last kingdom. And Vaperon is not my thing... haha...

damn, i should've evolve it to espeon Dx

Last edited:
Sorry, but i'm gonna repost this because i just want to write more stuff on it...

Is it bad if i finish a special episode too early? Like Mitsuhide's special episode, I am able to defeat Nobunaga in Year 1 and haven't evolve any of the Warlords., but is that a good thing? And, Can I evolve the Warlords i control in the game during special episode? Or it has to be during the Hero's special episode?

Not necessarily, most warlords can evolve in any special episode

Quick question: At SPP's Bushou page, it is said that Masamune transforms after he reaches a 60% link with Rufflet. Back then I managed to reach 60- no, 61% link with Rufflet and yet he still hasn't transform. Can someone tell me what's actually missing? :/

I had the same question a couple pages back, and i dont know how to evolve masamune. I had mine with a 69% braviary and still no evolution. Maybe he can only evolve in his own special episode

Afwan

<---Shiny Hunt!
I think I've encountered some when the yellow Pokemon icon appears when each nation is revised for delegation, so yes, to my knowledge, they should be rare.
I'm thinking its password appearance instead of lvl 2+ area.

Faraway_Mew

Mew, mew... mew?
So, some pokemon will appear ONLY via swarm which are only via passwords? They are not just rare? So without the password there is no chance of encountering them in game?

ILaikMudkips

My Masamune just evolved when I hit 60% with Rufflet, I was doing his episode I opted to not evolve my Rufflet before I reached the 60% incase.

Is Pikachu in Violight rare? because i can't even get it when i get the both the area to level 3

It only appears via swarm, and can also be obtained via password

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I beat the main story with reletive ease but when I started playing Kotaro's side story oh man... Not only does the enemy constantly try to invade your kingdoms but THEY GET STRONGER just like you do! Theres nothing more discouraging then to put hours into training your units just to have to dismiss them when you lose a castle. I don't think I'm going to be putting much effort into the side stories...

Luster

The main story to me was like a huge tutorial for me. I've never had any attacks on me nor any difficult obstacles. It was boring to say the least. However, these side stories where sudden the difficulty spike made the game quite refreshing for me. They should have done something like this on the main story, having Nobunaga try to take out your own kingdoms. Ah well, I'm on the second story, collecting poke'mon. Nations are attacking the father / daughter duo I have and losing. Won't be long till they are 100% linked. Haha

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
How do you level up parks and places with wild pokemon?
Also, how do you level up Pokemon with stones? Can Oichi's jigglypuff evolve with a moonstone?

Last edited:

shatteredrose

It's not bad if you finish a special episode "too early," as there is no such thing as "too early." Warlords can be evolved during any special episode. If you can beat an episode in Year 1, then more power to you. What you have to consider is the fact that links get reset after each episode. So if you were close to evolving a warlord or Pokemon, you would essentially be starting the process all over again. But if you evolved those warlords and Pokemon that were close to evolution, then in your next scenario you would have those evolved Pokemon and warlords and wouldn't have to re-level them again unless you wanted to use them in the episode.

How do you level up parks and places with wild pokemon?
Also, how do you level up Pokemon with stones? Can Oichi's jigglypuff evolve with a moonstone?

1. You can only level up wild Pokemon locations during the post-main-game side scenarios/stories. (Yes, that totally sucks.)
2. To evolve a Pokemon with a stone: equip said stone onto the Pokemon, then take the Pokemon into any battle and it should evolve after the battle.
3. Yes, Jigglypuff will evolve if you equip a moonstone. (Do it as soon as you can. Wigglytuff's attack is much more powerful and useful.)

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Just to clear up the Masamune evolution problems, he can only be evolved in his own episode, with a 60% link with Rufflet. And I'm still not being able to get Registeel, so does anyone have it yet?

CaptPonyholder

Okay, what are these "Yellow" Tags for Warlords? They appear randomly and even if I beat them with the required Super Effective: Aka Burned Pineco with my Charmeleon I still don't get that Warlord/Warrior/Whogivesashit?

Brandon96

Dark Trainer
So, some pokemon will appear ONLY via swarm which are only via passwords? They are not just rare? So without the password there is no chance of encountering them in game?

No, some pokemon only appear in swarms, but you have a chance to manually activate a swarm using passwords. Swarms will randomly appear throughout the post-game though. (Maybe even in the Main Story, but I'm not sure.)

shatteredrose

Okay, what are these "Yellow" Tags for Warlords? They appear randomly and even if I beat them with the required Super Effective: Aka Burned Pineco with my Charmeleon I still don't get that Warlord/Warrior/Whogivesashit?

The gold colored "warrior tag" indicates that there is a recruitable Warlord at that location. For warlords, I generally go with the method of using another warlord to defeat the "free" warlord in 4 turns. That's the most reliable method. I have not tested what the exact requirements are for recruiting a warlord via defeat by super effective move. Perhaps you also have to defeat the warlord within 4 turns, in addition to defeating with a super effective move.

Warriors, on the other hand, have a white tag at wild Pokemon locations. They can be recruited by either warlords or warriors as long as you defeat them in 4 turns. You might also be able to recruit them by defeating them with a super effective move even if you're over 4 turns. But, again, I haven't tested that.

No, some pokemon only appear in swarms, but you have a chance to manually activate a swarm using passwords. Swarms will randomly appear throughout the post-game though. (Maybe even in the Main Story, but I'm not sure.)

Yes, swarms can appear during the main story, but they are quite rare. I happened to get 1 swarm during the main story and it was an eevee swarm! That was some crazy good luck there.