• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Alrighty, I guess i have to evolve my Warlord in Mitsuhide's story then... since it's like almost 60% and I don't want to waste all that.. but it is quite easy to level up.. i just use him only to train around areas.. like 2 - 5% each fight.

Annnd... How do you find Gothite in Illusio? I've been looking in that place for quite a while, i tried to perfect link with Gracia, but i don't want to use too many years.. as I think it's year 3 atm...
Do I have to level up the purple crystal to level2?

shatteredrose

Annnd... How do you find Gothite in Illusio? I've been looking in that place for quite a while, i tried to perfect link with Gracia, but i don't want to use too many years.. as I think it's year 3 atm...
Do I have to level up the purple crystal to level2?

Gothita or Gothorita? Gothita (base PKMN) can be found at the Floating Rock, level 1. Based on my other observations, Gothorita (1st evolution) should be able to be found at the Floating Rock level 2 or 3. But, I don't have data on that yet, so I can't be certain. (I'm still compiling PKMN location information.)

Gothita or Gothorita? Gothita (base PKMN) can be found at the Floating Rock, level 1. Based on my other observations, Gothorita (1st evolution) should be able to be found at the Floating Rock level 2 or 3. But, I don't have data on that yet, so I can't be certain. (I'm still compiling PKMN location information.)

I wanted the base pokemon, and dw I found it. haha.

Now Nobunaga keeps challenging my Avia while my Lapras is here... and i only needed it and can still defeat it... hmm.. FREE turn and LINK!

Can you release your befriended pokemon??

Last edited:

shatteredrose

Can you release your befriended pokemon??

Yes, and no. Once you reach the warrior's/warlord's link limit, you can replace a previous Pokemon with a newly linked Pokemon. You just can't release Pokemon whenever you want (which is so silly).

Yes, and no. Once you reach the warrior's/warlord's link limit, you can replace a previous Pokemon with a newly linked Pokemon. You just can't release Pokemon whenever you want (which is so silly).

Oh okay then.. because i befriended two Gothitas... and i was hoping i could get rid of one.

anyway.. in serebii's special episode list, a lot of them said like "Unify ______ nations..", does that mean I could spend as long as I can to conquer all the nations?

Oh okay then.. because i befriended two Gothitas... and i was hoping i could get rid of one.

anyway.. in serebii's special episode list, a lot of them said like "Unify ______ nations..", does that mean I could spend as long as I can to conquer all the nations?

Pretty much, i was at year 13 before i chose to finish hideyoshis episode

Oh okay good, cause stupid Gracia's episode is giving me the problems... stupid shieldon.. no one can attack it T_T, while enemies is getting such a high level.. i'll just level up while being ambush.

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
Also, in the special episodes, some requirements are Defeat Nobunaga army before January 4th. Is January 4th like, the 4th year, or do you get 4 days to beat the army?

Also, in the special episodes, some requirements are Defeat Nobunaga army before January 4th. Is January 4th like, the 4th year, or do you get 4 days to beat the army?

The requirement actually says "Defeat Nobunaga's army before January Year 4", so it means like you have to defeat in from January Year 1 to December Year 3.
You have to defeat him within 3 year.

Firebrand

Indomitable
No, some pokemon only appear in swarms, but you have a chance to manually activate a swarm using passwords. Swarms will randomly appear throughout the post-game though. (Maybe even in the Main Story, but I'm not sure.)

Swarms do appear in the main story, but are much rarer (just like every other event). However, the majority of gameplay time will likely take place post-main story, so there's not much to worry about.

shatteredrose

Thank you shatterdrose! It really helps

You're quite welcome!

Swarms do appear in the main story, but are much rarer (just like every other event). However, the majority of gameplay time will likely take place post-main story, so there's not much to worry about.

Ah, you know what really stinks, though? I got a swarm in Hideyoshi's episode, but the stupid swarm was in a nation I had yet to conquer! I had more than half of the nations under my control, and the swarm decides to go in an enemy nation. >.>

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
In the special epsiodes, how do you befriend warlords. After the episode, does the warlord just join you? Also, what do you do after the special episodes?

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
To get Articuno it says you need to clear Mitsuhide's Episode and have the facilities at Level 3. Does this mean you get Articuno in another Warlord's episode or do you have to replay Mitsuhide's episode?

In the special epsiodes, how do you befriend warlords. After the episode, does the warlord just join you? Also, what do you do after the special episodes?

You recruit Warlords the same way you do when you're recruiting warlords in main story.
so defeat the warlord within 4 turns, super effective move, or without getting hit. And it must be defeated by another Warlord. Like I defeated Oichi's Jigglypuff with my Gracia's Psybeam within 4 turns and manage to recruit her.

Brandon96

Dark Trainer
To get Articuno it says you need to clear Mitsuhide's Episode and have the facilities at Level 3. Does this mean you get Articuno in another Warlord's episode or do you have to replay Mitsuhide's episode?

You can get Articuno in any episode, after all the requirements are met, and I belive it works like that for most Legendaries.

Illusione-Tempus

Just to clear up the Masamune evolution problems, he can only be evolved in his own episode, with a 60% link with Rufflet.

Really? Well... It's a good thing I managed to find another Rufflet before I try doing his episode :>

Wow... 13 years at war? Poor Ransei :<

Is it just me or is that Luxray is much worse than Luxio?

Luxray is probably useful depending on the terrain. If you're going to a place like Avia, then Luxio's definitely better. Although with such a lame accuracy it'll be kinda hard to attack P:

Haha... 80:32 in the game and I just cleared 11 episodes. Although the beauty contests aren't really much of a problem. I just went and curb stomp every single army there is. Especially Ranmaru (with Lucario) beating up Oichi's army by himself xD

Luxray is probably useful depending on the terrain. If you're going to a place like Avia, then Luxio's definitely better. Although with such a lame accuracy it'll be kinda hard to attack P:

Haha... 80:32 in the game and I just cleared 11 episodes. Although the beauty contests aren't really much of a problem. I just went and curb stomp every single army there is. Especially Ranmaru (with Lucario) beating up Oichi's army by himself xD

Haha i tried to solo in Avia.. and i couldn't even attack an enemy.

I'm having some issues trying to get Nobunaga to transform (I'm playing Hideyoshi's episode). He's at 83% link with a Hydreigon, been used in battle, sent to the mines and the shops and still won't transform. Is there some other requirement I'm missing?