• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
You recruit Warlords the same way you do when you're recruiting warlords in main story.
so defeat the warlord within 4 turns, super effective move, or without getting hit. And it must be defeated by another Warlord. Like I defeated Oichi's Jigglypuff with my Gracia's Psybeam within 4 turns and manage to recruit her.
You didn't explain what you do after the special episodes...

shatteredrose

Is it just me or is that Luxray is much worse than Luxio?
Luxray is probably useful depending on the terrain. If you're going to a place like Avia, then Luxio's definitely better. Although with such a lame accuracy it'll be kinda hard to attack P:
Haha i tried to solo in Avia.. and i couldn't even attack an enemy.

Oh. My. Goodness. Don't even get me started on how absolutely HORRIBLE Luxray's accuracy is! So bloody frustrating! I have no idea why they decided to completely cripple such a useful Pokemon! >:|

Just a quick question... On Serebii (the .net part) it says for some of the missions to "unify the local nations." What does "local" mean in this game? Is there a definite amount of nations to beat or just until an objective is reached?

ie: with Mitshude (sp) I did not beat all of the nations, but I beat Nobunaga and that cleared the mission.

Kinda confuzzled over here...

Illusione-Tempus

Just a quick question... On Serebii (the .net part) it says for some of the missions to "unify the local nations." What does "local" mean in this game? Is there a definite amount of nations to beat or just until an objective is reached?

ie: with Mitshude (sp) I did not beat all of the nations, but I beat Nobunaga and that cleared the mission.

Unify the local nations means that you have to unify all the nations there is.

Mitsuhide's episode focuses on defeating Nobunaga's army. So if you managed to defeat Nobunaga's army, you've cleared his episode.

Speaking about Mitsuhide, I finally got Articuno :D

From my experience so far, in Mitsuhide's special episode, i had to defeat ALL of Nobunaga's army, which was almost the whole nation.
And I'm doing Gracia's episode now, and i had to "unify local nation", I think it means, i have to conquer all of the nations.

Ok, my question, Let's say you're doing a special episode, you've been doing all those fightings, evolving your warlord and evolving your pokemon, then you decided to quit the special mission and go on another one, and while you're on another one, do you get all the benefits you got from doing the first one?
Like I'm on Gracia's mission, and evolved Oichi. Then i quit and doing Oichi's story.. will i get the Evolved Oichi, or back to way before I started the Gracia's mission?

I got lucky on 'Not Worth Fighting Over 2' to get my guy with the Pignite back, so Scizor was pretty much done for the entire time ^^
not sure what episode to do next though, kinda wanna do Mitsuhide's but that seems really difficult

I got lucky on 'Not Worth Fighting Over 2' to get my guy with the Pignite back, so Scizor was pretty much done for the entire time ^^
not sure what episode to do next though, kinda wanna do Mitsuhide's but that seems really difficult

Haha, it's actually super easy. You've got your Lapras(Mitsuhide's) and Gracia's Munna(Hypnosis)... and you can recruit quite good people. And everytime Nobunaga tried to ambush you... just as long as you have Lapras, you can basically solo in it O_O...

shatteredrose

Ok, my question, Let's say you're doing a special episode, you've been doing all those fightings, evolving your warlord and evolving your pokemon, then you decided to quit the special mission and go on another one, and while you're on another one, do you get all the benefits you got from doing the first one?
Like I'm on Gracia's mission, and evolved Oichi. Then i quit and doing Oichi's story.. will i get the Evolved Oichi, or back to way before I started the Gracia's mission?

I'm not positive because I haven't done this, but usually whatever is in your gallery will be carried over to other episodes. So I would think that an evolved Oichi would carry over as long as you have the updated Oichi in your gallery. I would say make sure you battle using Oichi to ensure that her gallery info is updated. Good luck! Oh, and I'm not sure, but if you start a new scenario, Oichi may not look evolved when you first battle her. But once you recruit her, she should be in her evolved state.

I already asked this before, but nnobody explained the real question: How do you level up places with Pokemon?

Are you playing the main scenario? If so, you can't upgrade wild Pokemon locations. You can only upgrade locations during the side scenarios via the bank in each nation. And do note, so that you're not surprised, bank upgrades DO NOT carry over from side episode to side episode. Does that help? :)

So for Articuno, do all of the places in Ransei have to be level 3, or just a specific nation?

Just the places in nixtorm. Articuno can only be obtained in the special episodes though, and only mitsuhide can link with it

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
I'm having some issues trying to get Nobunaga to transform (I'm playing Hideyoshi's episode). He's at 83% link with a Hydreigon, been used in battle, sent to the mines and the shops and still won't transform. Is there some other requirement I'm missing?

Same thing as with Masamune, he can only evolve in his own episode. Has anyone gotten Registeel and if so, how? I have 17 warlords with perfect links (all at 100% link), including Ieyasu, Tadakatsu, and Ina, and they three are all in Valora with all facilities level 3 and it still isn't appearing ;-;

Same thing as with Masamune, he can only evolve in his own episode.

Thanks! I had been using the guide section on serebii to get my warlords to transform, but that little requirement wasn't mentioned for Nobunaga's.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
Werid. A few days ago when I was playing Pokemon Conquest, I looked at the map and noticed something rather peculiar about the Ransei region: Its shaped like Arceus. XD

I'm not positive because I haven't done this, but usually whatever is in your gallery will be carried over to other episodes. So I would think that an evolved Oichi would carry over as long as you have the updated Oichi in your gallery. I would say make sure you battle using Oichi to ensure that her gallery info is updated. Good luck! Oh, and I'm not sure, but if you start a new scenario, Oichi may not look evolved when you first battle her. But once you recruit her, she should be in her evolved state.

Haha, I'll test this thing sometimes.. once i finish Gracia's episode.

I hate how those Warlords you recruit in Special episodes have NEW befriended pokemon with random pokemons. Then once i play them in their episode.. it'll come up with loads of **** pokemon T_T. But it may help during their Special episode... lets just hope that.

I just hate Yukimura atm, his stupid Emboar keeps attacking me with his partner Kunoichi and her Scrafty.. I need to defeat them first. and recruit them HEHE