• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Illusione-Tempus

ARGH! Finally. An. Anorith. Swam.

Good thing I had Ujinao with me =3=

Anyway, now my gallery is complete, I can finally rest in peace. ;w;

...Not really... *stares at Hanzo's unfinished episode*

And apparently, we just need to finish the episodes of the 16 castle warlords (aka. the ones who own the castles) in order to unlock the hero episode. After all, I saw a few folks who haven't finished all the episodes, and yet they unlocked the episode. :/

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
ARGH! Finally. An. Anorith. Swam.

Good thing I had Ujinao with me =3=

Anyway, now my gallery is complete, I can finally rest in peace. ;w;

...Not really... *stares at Hanzo's unfinished episode*

And apparently, we just need to finish the episodes of the 16 castle warlords (aka. the ones who own the castles) in order to unlock the hero episode. After all, I saw a few folks who haven't finished all the episodes, and yet they unlocked the episode. :/

Well, that must feel great, but Emolga still refuses to appear for me. I hate Muneshige when he's an enemy now, with his Emolga. I can rest for now. Nobunaga and his Shiny Rayquaza have motivated me to SR for one of my own in SS, so I've started to split time between games.

I wish I knew that before I decided to leave Nobunaga's mission for last. So many missions, so many junior warlord competitions. @.@

I really hate Kenshin's episode!!! Has to win 5 battles.

My Kanetsugu is on 49% and it's not evolving!
I've done 4 wins and 4 loses. And Shingen won't stop invading me!!!
Arghh. I only need two more turns and I can complete Kanetsugu.

Aegon

I completed the main storyline today, and I've just finished Hideyoshi's episode. Both Hideyoshi and Motochika transformed during the latter. This game's art and music are amazing. There's so much to do. O.O

Is it possible to return to the player character's story and play with the army you had at the time of completing the main game?

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I completed the main storyline today, and I've just finished Hideyoshi's episode. Both Hideyoshi and Motochika transformed during the latter. This game's art and music are amazing. There's so much to do. O.O

Is it possible to return to the player character's story and play with the army you had at the time of completing the main game?

You can't return to your main story ever again, sadly. If you beat the mission for the 16 other Warlord leaders, that should unlock a new episode for your character, but you don't retain your army and link levels, as in any other episode. Also, in episodes that require you to collect 100 pokemon or 40 warriors, you can recruit your main character, if it interests you. Get used to a ton of episodes requiring you to unify the entire region.

shatteredrose

Can anyone help me with these pronunciations? XP

Nene: nay-nay or nee-nee?
Gō: go or gow?
Gotoku: go-toe-ku?
Nō: no or no-ee or no-eh?
Asahi: ah-saw-hee?
Ume: oom-eh or u-may?
The difference between Kay and Kei?

Thanks! :D

Last edited:
Can anyone help me with these pronunciations? XP

Nene: nay-nay or nee-nee?
Gō: go or gow?
Gotoku: go-toe-ku?
Nō: no or no-ee or no-eh?
Asahi: ah-saw-hee?
Ume: oom-eh or u-may?
The difference between Kay and Kei?

Thanks! :D

It's extremely hard to pronounce it in writing... Try use google translator and type the names in japanese, and play the sound, it might sound better. or worse idk.
By for me.
for Nene, I pronounced it neh-neh
for Go, i say it like the hiragana Go with a long sound.
Gotoku, i say it like japanese, so Go(like above) To(like the word Toss) and Ku(like you normally)
and for No, i say it in japanese.
Basically i pronounced them all in Japanese since i learnt Japanese which is extremely easy for me.

shatteredrose

It's extremely hard to pronounce it in writing... Try use google translator and type the names in japanese, and play the sound, it might sound better. or worse idk.
By for me.
for Nene, I pronounced it neh-neh
for Go, i say it like the hiragana Go with a long sound.
Gotoku, i say it like japanese, so Go(like above) To(like the word Toss) and Ku(like you normally)
and for No, i say it in japanese.
Basically i pronounced them all in Japanese since i learnt Japanese which is extremely easy for me.

Well, I already tried using google translate, but it doesn't work. I'd have to use Kanji and the like to make it work. But I don't know Japanese. Sooo, I was just trying to get a rough estimate for some of the words/sounds that I was unsure of.

cybersonic233

hey does anyone know where the wifi episodes show up to be played after you download them? I downloaded them yesterday and was gonna play them after finishing the episode I was one which was the guy with the chimchar as a starters episode but ive gone into story select and cant find them

Recon

Okay, I've collected all the ghost-types in the gallery, so I should be able to evolve No. I'm hoping this is the case and that means I do not have to have all ghost types under my control in the episode. Has anyone evolved No to know that is this the case?

Illusione-Tempus

Well, I already tried using google translate, but it doesn't work. I'd have to use Kanji and the like to make it work. But I don't know Japanese. Sooo, I was just trying to get a rough estimate for some of the words/sounds that I was unsure of.

ネネ
ゴウ
ゴトク
ノウ
アサヒ
ウメ
カイ

Now C+P that at google translate one by one, make sure that the language that you're going to translate into is Japanese. P:

Okay, I've collected all the ghost-types in the gallery, so I should be able to evolve No. I'm hoping this is the case and that means I do not have to have all ghost types under my control in the episode. Has anyone evolved No to know that is this the case?

Right, you have to have all the ghost-types in the gallery in order to evolve No. You don't need to have all of them under your command.

Aegon

Damn, I'm finding these side-quests difficult. They're far more challenging than the main story.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Damn, I'm finding these side-quests difficult. They're far more challenging than the main story.

The first few missions you do will seem more challenging, but you get used to the difficulty eventually. I'll say that the difficulty ratings given in the game hardly mean a thing though. You'll see what I mean if you do Masanori's episode. There's no way that's easier than Hideyoshi's mission.

Aegon

The first few missions you do will seem more challenging, but you get used to the difficulty eventually. I'll say that the difficulty ratings given in the game hardly mean a thing though. You'll see what I mean if you do Masanori's episode. There's no way that's easier than Hideyoshi's mission.
I didn't find Hideyoshi's too hard. Ieyasu's and Ginchiyo's are annoying me. In the latter, when I try to conquer Chrysalia, Dratini's and Axew's Dragon Rage attacks are destroying me.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I didn't find Hideyoshi's too hard. Ieyasu's and Ginchiyo's are annoying me. In the latter, when I try to conquer Chrysalia, Dratini's and Axew's Dragon Rage attacks are destroying me.

Hideyoshi's isn't hard. However, Masanori's is at a lower difficulty rating, but a Skorupi against a Scizor is not an easy fight, if you ask me. Ieyasu's epsiode, and others like it, are tough if you try to take all castles. If you stick with a core of 7 or so castles, delegate them all to search, and end the month, it's a simple mission. Of course, if you want to transform Ieyasu, then that strategy doesn't work. I know what you mean about Ginchiyo's mission. I found it simple, but Oichi's was a pain, since if you want to train in your castle a bit before attacking, you'll have a tough time, since you start in Pugilis. Ranmaru will destroy you with his Dragon Rage, as you're aware of, and No's ghost types make her tough to start with, forcing you to try Ginchiyo, if she's not too strong already. Dragon Rage is so broken at early points of a mission.

shatteredrose

ネネ
ゴウ
ゴトク
ノウ
アサヒ
ウメ
カイ

Now C+P that at google translate one by one, make sure that the language that you're going to translate into is Japanese. P:

You are awesome! Thanks! :D
Where did you learn Japanese? Or did you just teach yourself?

Illusione-Tempus

You are awesome! Thanks! :D
Where did you learn Japanese? Or did you just teach yourself?

- I have Japanese lessons at my school once a week.
- I join an extra curricular at my school that is about Japan. It's because I joined that ex-cul that I'm able to draw better (or, just a lot of practice) P:
- I watched a lot of anime.
- I learned online as well, although school teaches me better.
- I have a book about Japanese language since I was the 5th grade. And reading books about Japanese language is probably the only thing I do when visiting the school library.

No. Don't ask further about it. Oh, and I typed that text using a Japanese-writing program I have. Wrote them in katakana, since in the Japanese version they're written like that (Well like you expect Kanji).

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Does anyone know what happened to Hideyoshi and Reshiram WiFi episode that was supposed to be released today? Ive tried multiple times today but it wont show up. Any one else got it? On an AMERICAN cartridge

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Does anyone know what happened to Hideyoshi and Reshiram WiFi episode that was supposed to be released today? Ive tried multiple times today but it wont show up. Any one else got it? On an AMERICAN cartridge

I've had the same problem as well. Perhaps they changed the date on the event, but no one has reported it yet? My guess is that they meant to say July 31st.