• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Illusione-Tempus

I'm running out of pokemon to kill O_O

Solo with Guardian Charm held VS. a bunch of warriors and wild Pokemon. Trust me, if you're at the right kingdom you'll be OHKOing everything in sight and get a nice amount of link. I get Arceus by training Vaporeon this way P:

Solo with Guardian Charm held VS. a bunch of warriors and wild Pokemon. Trust me, if you're at the right kingdom you'll be OHKOing everything in sight and get a nice amount of link. I get Arceus by training Vaporeon this way P:

I'm playing Ieyasu's episode right now, and I need to evolve like 10 warlords and they're all on like 50%... long way to go...
Well, that only trains one character at a time, which is taking a much longer time.
i tried to do the empty castle strategy, but Hero keeps attacking the ones that have people in it O_O. WHO DOES THAT?!

Well, I'd say training Tadakatsu's Metagross is kind of easy, and hard at the same time... His attack is super strong, can even OHKO a not very effective pokemon. But you need extremely high Link in order for Tadakatsu to evolve.

Finally evolved Yukimura. out of like 10 other warlords. Nene is a pain aswell, maybe long range, but weak attack.
Training with Steel pokemon is always nice, can flinch an enemy, not effective against quite amount of types.
Except for stupid Yoshimoto, weak attack since almost every single pokemon is slower than Forretress therefore, i'm doing 1 damage... ARGGHH. Jagged Edge is the only thing I like about him. The rest, I hate him.
I reckon Yoshimoto's evolved special ability should be like decrease speed for like 3 turns or something.

Another horrible Warlord. Ginchiyo and Luxray. Worse combo. Luxray, long range but can hit for crap. Hits only one target, you need to be far away in order to attack. If you're cornered, you're stuck and die.

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

I'm playing Ieyasu's episode right now, and I need to evolve like 10 warlords and they're all on like 50%... long way to go...
Well, that only trains one character at a time, which is taking a much longer time.
i tried to do the empty castle strategy, but Hero keeps attacking the ones that have people in it O_O. WHO DOES THAT?!

Not if you have multiple Guardian Charms and a lot of castles. Just make them train solo there. P:

Well, I'd say training Tadakatsu's Metagross is kind of easy, and hard at the same time... His attack is super strong, can even OHKO a not very effective pokemon. But you need extremely high Link in order for Tadakatsu to evolve.

How about Nobunaga? He needs 80% with Hydreigon to evolve P:

Finally evolved Yukimura. out of like 10 other warlords. Nene is a pain aswell, maybe long range, but weak attack.
Training with Steel pokemon is always nice, can flinch an enemy, not effective against quite amount of types.
Except for stupid Yoshimoto, weak attack since almost every single pokemon is slower than Forretress therefore, i'm doing 1 damage... ARGGHH. Jagged Edge is the only thing I like about him. The rest, I hate him.
I reckon Yoshimoto's evolved special ability should be like decrease speed for like 3 turns or something.

Yoshimoto is stupid. As soon as he transformed, I gave him a Scizor. Because... Well... Who would want to deal 1 damage all the time? The very least is that Scizor is a strong Pokemon and can reach 90% link with Yoshimoto. =3=

Another horrible Warlord. Ginchiyo and Luxray. Worse combo. Luxray, long range but can hit for crap. Hits only one target, you need to be far away in order to attack. If you're cornered, you're stuck and die.

I never train Ginchiyo alone, because if I do, I won't be able to hit anything with that accuracy. Probably paired with a Rank II Ranmaru or a Rank II Motonari.

Replies in bold

Replies in bold

I've already taken over the majority of castles, and there's two left, which I don't want to conquer before i evolve all the warlords i can evolve atm.
Plus, there's always at least one pokemon I can never do damage to. Like Golbat, i can't attack Shieldon or any other steel pokemon.

Doesn't Hydreigon uses Dragon Pulse or something? That's a long range attack and have not much not very effect pokemon. So it's quite good and easy.

Wow, that is a good idea, giving him a Scizor will sure help him a lot. Making him more useful, and his Rank II Warlord Skill SUCKS. healing and making them sleep. It's like the move Rest in normal Pokemon games.

Once I evolved Ginchiyo, I'm probably gonna get her another Shinx and give don't let Luxio evolve. I did that to Gracia's Gothita. I stopped evolving her when it evolved in to Gothorita. I didn't like the sound of Future Sight. So yeah.. But one thing i hate is that it will always try to evolve. I wish there's like Ever Stone in the game. hahaha.
Another pain in the *** trainer. Shingen. Rhyperior, low range, long range attack. slow. Can't attack twice in a row. takes forever to get up to 75%.

PS. Wow, Keiji's probably my favourite warlord so far. Good Power. Good Pokemon. Last Bastion + Carefree + Guardian Charm = WOO!

Anyway... Do you know how to get those crystals in the game? The ones you need to obtain certain legendaries??

Woahh, I just encountered a glitch/bug.
A pokemon escaped and attacked me at the same time.

Last edited:

Aegon

I've just finished Kenshin's episode, and I found it extremely easy. Shingen didn't even attack once. I'm going to focus on transforming Warlords soon, though I'm finding the task slightly overwhelming. There's so much to do.

Finally evolved the majority of the Warlords. Perfect Linked them and obtained some legendaries...
Now i can go on with my special episodes, without trying to evolve much...

Anywho... Does anyone know how to obtain Zorua in Kotaro's episode?
I tried go on every single kingdom's wild areas, but i couldn't encounter it.
Can you do the soft reset trick to find them? if that whole month without Zorua, you have to wait next month to do??

shatteredrose

Anywho... Does anyone know how to obtain Zorua in Kotaro's episode?
I tried go on every single kingdom's wild areas, but i couldn't encounter it.
Can you do the soft reset trick to find them? if that whole month without Zorua, you have to wait next month to do??

From what I understand, Zorua can appear in any wild area of any kingdom as long as Kotaro is in that battle. This means that you can't just look at an area and see which Pokemon are in there. You won't know if Zorua is one of the Pokemon until you are in the battle with Kotaro. Also, for Zorua to appear, the wild area must only have 5 or less Pokemon in it when you "preview" it. When your in the battle, if Zorua is there, there will be an *extra* Pokemon which will be Zorua in disguise. I.E., there are 5 Pokemon at the Ravine, but once you enter battle there are 6 Pokemon. One of those Pokemon is Zorua in disguise. Find the Pokemon with the gold link with Kotaro, and that one is Zorua.

Did I help at all or just confuse you more?

EDIT: I forgot to mention. Others have said that it takes a while to find Zorua. So patience is required.

From what I understand, Zorua can appear in any wild area of any kingdom as long as Kotaro is in that battle. This means that you can't just look at an area and see which Pokemon are in there. You won't know if Zorua is one of the Pokemon until you are in the battle with Kotaro. Also, for Zorua to appear, the wild area must only have 5 or less Pokemon in it when you "preview" it. When your in the battle, if Zorua is there, there will be an *extra* Pokemon which will be Zorua in disguise. I.E., there are 5 Pokemon at the Ravine, but once you enter battle there are 6 Pokemon. One of those Pokemon is Zorua in disguise. Find the Pokemon with the gold link with Kotaro, and that one is Zorua.

Did I help at all or just confuse you more?

EDIT: I forgot to mention. Others have said that it takes a while to find Zorua. So patience is required.

Yeah yeah, I understand now, Thanks..

Oh... can soft resetting help encounter the zorua? Like if every castle Kotaro went into doesn't have zorua, does that mean there won't be any zorua for the reset of the month? Or you can soft reset and go on a castle search again and find him?

ILaikMudkips

I went into Kotaros story and found zorua after 3 fights tried previously in a different story and couldnt find him in alot more than that

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
I'm not at all understanding how to "upgrade" places inside a given kingdom (item shops, wild encounter areas, etc). Can somebody explain that a bit?

Aegon

I'm not at all understanding how to "upgrade" places inside a given kingdom (item shops, wild encounter areas, etc). Can somebody explain that a bit?
Don't you visit the bank in a kingdom and invest in a particular feature?

Halkel

Experimentalist
I got Zorua twice, though the first time, it was alongside 5 Bidoof and I KO'd it with Beedrill (oops). Got him the second time. This was during Hideyoshi's story. You can snag warlords by beating them with a super effective move owned by another Warlord or beat them fast enough with one. They don't seem to join when defeated by a random warrior.

Fatalshock

This seems like a pretty wild take on Pokemon. How fun would you say it is? I may be buying it soon. :)

Recon

Just thought I let everybody know that Nene evolves at 60% link instead of the site's listing at 70%

And DARN YOU NOBUNAGA! Just found out he cold only evolve in his own episode. Which sucks because I have him at 90+ Link. That leaves him, Kenshin, Masamune, Hero, Hideyoshi, Keiji, and the Jr. warriors as the only warlords who haven't gotten to their final forms. Debating on weather to use a Drapion or Toxicroak for Nene, both probably are better for her anyway. Also, any Pokemon suggestions for certain warlords, I got a Scizor for Yoshimoto, and I might get a Luxio for Ginchiyo and maybe a Gardevoir for Gracia, any others?

Also, I have Ieyasu with his best Link and 15 other warlords with their best link as well, but for some reason, I'm not getting the Unifier crystal, is this because I can only get it in his episode only?

Last edited:

GreatGonzales

The Master
I was searching around the internet for the Hideyoshi event and found that you can type in this password and unlock the event: 2rz3XFEKxR.
I tryed it and it works so now i have Hideyoshi at Rank 3 and his Reshiram.

Wait, are you serious? Does anyone else know if this works?

I'd also like to know how to get these crystals.

Playing hideyoshi's episode right now, and it's pretty great. Now I'm trying to evolve him, motonari and motochika (most likely misspelled that.)

EDIT: yes, it works, I love you B-Dawg47, now I also have rank 3 hideyoshi and reshiram, my only legendary.

Last edited:
Just thought I let everybody know that Nene evolves at 60% link instead of the site's listing at 70%

And DARN YOU NOBUNAGA! Just found out he cold only evolve in his own episode. Which sucks because I have him at 90+ Link. That leaves him, Kenshin, Masamune, Hero, Hideyoshi, Keiji, and the Jr. warriors as the only warlords who haven't gotten to their final forms. Debating on weather to use a Drapion or Toxicroak for Nene, both probably are better for her anyway. Also, any Pokemon suggestions for certain warlords, I got a Scizor for Yoshimoto, and I might get a Luxio for Ginchiyo and maybe a Gardevoir for Gracia, any others?

Also, I have Ieyasu with his best Link and 15 other warlords with their best link as well, but for some reason, I'm not getting the Unifier crystal, is this because I can only get it in his episode only?

I actually evolved my nene at 70%.
I remembered I evolved Crobat(65%) first and then Nene after it.

I'm definately going to get Yoshimoto a Scizor. and Luxio for Ginchiyo.
And I kept my Gracia a Gothorita. I love her perception ability and long attack. Decent range.

Also about Ieyasu, I think he needs to be in Valora and all the facilities at level 3. I don't know, but during that, i had stores and ponigiri shop at level 3 too. And the Mine.
let him stay in Valora, wait a month, someone should come and tell him something and gives him the crystal.
I highly doubt it has to be in their specific episode, since I also obtained Dialga in Ieyasu's episode.

Last edited:
Wait, are you serious? Does anyone else know if this works?

I'd also like to know how to get these crystals.

Playing hideyoshi's episode right now, and it's pretty great. Now I'm trying to evolve him, motonari and motochika (most likely misspelled that.)

Never tried it, and i'm not going to.

From my experience, I got Ieyasu stayed at his main kingdom(Valora) and upgraded all the stuff to level 3(probably not important, but i leveled up the Mine,Ponigiri Shop and the General Store aswell... but definately upgrade the wild pokemon areas.) and then wait for a month. Someone will come and give you the crystal that is needed to unlock the legendary.
Then equip the crystal and wait for another month. There should be another event unlocked which is a legendary in the area for you to capture. (Registeel)

Recon

I actually evolved my nene at 70%.
I remembered I evolved Crobat(65%) first and then Nene after it.

I'm definately going to get Yoshimoto a Scizor. and Luxio for Ginchiyo.
And I kept my Gracia a Gothorita. I love her perception ability and long attack. Decent range.

Also about Ieyasu, I think he needs to be in Valora and all the facilities at level 3. I don't know, but during that, i had stores and ponigiri shop at level 3 too. And the Mine.
let him stay in Valora, wait a month, someone should come and tell him something and gives him the crystal.
I highly doubt it has to be in their specific episode, since I also obtained Dialga in Ieyasu's episode.

Really? For me, Nene evolved before I was able to get her her Crobat. Maybe it was because you didn't have a Crobat registered before her Golbat evolved? Cause I had already registered a Crobat before evolving her's.

Really? For me, Nene evolved before I was able to get her her Crobat. Maybe it was because you didn't have a Crobat registered before her Golbat evolved? Cause I had already registered a Crobat before evolving her's.

Oh yeah, you are right, I didn't have Crobat yet during that time.

GreatGonzales

The Master
When attempting to find zorua, will soft resetting work?

(Somebody please answer.)