• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Conquest Discussion

hello guys
i just started this game
and its really awsome

i really train hard my eevee cuase to afraid to face the other nation
is that okay if your eevee reach high link in main story like 100 % if is okay i think i will train first since my next oppenent is pugilis nation
and another quetsion what is best eevelution to use in this game :)

thx

I recommend espeon, it has the ability share if evolved the first eevee.
Share is when someone else uses their warrior skill, Espeon will get that still too.
like If someone on your army used Mighty Blow, Espeon will get that bonus too.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
hello guys
i just started this game
and its really awsome

is that okay if your eevee reach high link in main story like 100 % if is okay i think i will train first since my next oppenent is pugilis nation

thx
Well, I don't recommend raising your link all the way to 100% since when you beat the main story you won't be able to play as your character, and all the links will be reset, however the Pokemon will keep their evolutions. You will be able to play as your character again once you beat all the other stories. As for which Eeveelution, Espeon is good, but Glaceon makes it way easier to defeat Nobunaga.

Last edited:

Firebrand

Indomitable
hello guys
i just started this game
and its really awsome

thx

Personally, I went with flareon because at the point in the game where the evolution ability becomes open to you, there was still Valora and Nixtorm to go, and I knew a fire type would come in handy there.

If you don't have wifi i think you can use this code to get reshiram (I think!) the code is mC8kR28cRR

tcorbett

I went with Flareon because I was too impatient to wait till my Link was high enough for something else.

I have found that getting Espeon or one of the other high Link Eeveelutions is really easy in the final story, though. My last 2 or 3 Eevees, I found while using Arceus, who was around 100%, so the Eevees were over 90% when I caught them.

I went with Flareon because I was too impatient to wait till my Link was high enough for something else.

I have found that getting Espeon or one of the other high Link Eeveelutions is really easy in the final story, though. My last 2 or 3 Eevees, I found while using Arceus, who was around 100%, so the Eevees were over 90% when I caught them.

I prefer pokemons that can attack more than one pokemon at once. So Espeon was always my preferred pokemon.

Anyway.. You don't need to train much for Pugilis. If you had wifi, you could use the Motonari and Motochika which has two psychic pokemon included. Which helps fighting Pugilis a lot.

but I guess you already gone past that... so there's nothing to worry about.

Durbe

I'm tired
I ended up going with Umbreon. And that was around the time I unlocked the 4 nations around Dragnor. 70% link over nothing, especially since Umbreon can only hit 1 opponent. :/

Motonari and Motochika are great additions. Samurott, especially. I've always loved Aqua Tail.
There's actually a password for those two if you don't have WiFi. I found it somewhere, but I'm not sure if they're legit.

Firebrand

Indomitable
I ended up going with Umbreon. And that was around the time I unlocked the 4 nations around Dragnor. 70% link over nothing, especially since Umbreon can only hit 1 opponent. :/

Motonari and Motochika are great additions. Samurott, especially. I've always loved Aqua Tail.
There's actually a password for those two if you don't have WiFi. I found it somewhere, but I'm not sure if they're legit.
I believe the passwords were on serebii's main site, and I used those. It worked just fine.

Durbe

I'm tired
I believe the passwords were on serebii's main site, and I used those. It worked just fine.

Never saw them hanging around on the Pokemon Conquest pages themselves on Serebii. I found them somewhere else and my friend tested with it, too. (I downloaded via WiFi, so I didn't get to.)
I heard there's a limit to the passwords, though.

Recon

Never saw them hanging around on the Pokemon Conquest pages themselves on Serebii. I found them somewhere else and my friend tested with it, too. (I downloaded via WiFi, so I didn't get to.)
I heard there's a limit to the passwords, though.

I think this "limit" is that you can only use them once per game. Not once per story, but the whole game, so use them sparingly unless you're REALLY desperate

groudie

groudon&machamp fan
Hello people,

Im new to forums, so if I happen to do something slightly wrong, please tell me.
Let me get to the point. I have two haunters who do not want to evolve. they're respectively around link 65 and 70%. The main site says that you have to battle warriors and have the link at 60. I have fought warriors and warlords, but it doesn't seem enough for some reason. How am I supposed to evolve the two of them? Can some1 tell me? As a note, my kadabra did evolve in one shot, but i dont know what i did differently then compared to now

Kind regards,

Groudie

Ps sorry for any bad typing im using my mobile phone writing this

groudie

groudon&machamp fan
hello guys
i just started this game
and its really awsome

thx

Personally, i prefer starting w/ jolteon, as he's easy to get, as well as obwer of a good move. A combination i always used in my normal story is ginchiyo with luxio with sequence and jolteon w/ volt absorb next to it. Awesome combo, if i may say so. Espeon is good too though, as well as vaporeon, seeing their abilities and moves

groudie

groudon&machamp fan
Okay, so my Haunters have evolved and I've come up with this theory:
1. The pokemon should be link 60%
2. You have to battle a warrior, any warrior is fine. This has some restictions itself too, however:
2.1. You have to be capable of recruiting the warrior (meaning you don't have to have the "to be recruited" message, yet don't have to recruit him/her)
2.2. The pokemon itself should be the one to land the final hit to defeat the warriors pokemon.

This theory hasn't got any strong proof. All I have is:

-When I battled Muneshige, which had Spectra and Dragnor, they did not evolve.

-But when I went to battle 2 random warriors and recruited them, Hanzo with Haunter landing the final hit on both, yet hitting with the other guy too, which caused to evolve Hanzos Haunter only. One factor I should take into account is that I defeated the first warrior as the complete first Pokemon too. This could be infuencing it. The other had some pokemon between him and the first warriors.

-Then, when I went to battle another random warrior and defeating him first, just like before, and I was capable of recruiting him, but I didn't do this. The other Haunter then evolved, despite the fact I didn't recruit this guy.

This can't be proof, as there could be another link I did not notice, but this is my conclusion so far. Do with it whatever you like

Last edited:

Buuz

Smash Trainer
I have posted this question somewhere else already, but here goes.

Right now i am playing the story of Lord Kanbei, ''the reluctant genius''. Though it's pretty sweet you can upgrade some locations by investing with gold, i was wondering if these upgrades will stay when i beat this story and start with another one.

*Just went back a few pages and found the answer. Bummer, i wasted a couple of months farming money and upgrading places for nothing. Oh well, time for Lord Kanbei's army to take over Greenleaf, Aurora and Fontaine.*

Last edited:
Clearer tidbits and information to the incomplete Pokemon Conquest information in Serebii

Legendaries
General - Except for Arceus and Rayquaza, Legendaries can appear on any story as long as the requirements are met and the Warlords involved are in your control.

Articuno, Mewtwo, Groudon - They only appear after Mitsuhide, Kenshin and Shingen stories are completed respectively. Nixtorm, Illusio, Terraria facilities have to be all at least Level 2 or 3 respectively.

Registeel - You must require at least 15 Warlords with Perfect Links (A Rank 1 Ginchiyo with Luxio counts, but Luxray will not count, a Rank 2 Ginchiyo will count either). Your warriors that does not have Perfect Links cannot exceed 50%, meaning you warriors without Perfect Links should not be more than your Warlords with Perfect Links.

Rayquaza - Appears when all Legendary Pokemon are linked. Reshiram is an exception.

Swarms
They have a higher chance of appearing on areas with level 3 facilities. They are more likely to appear on enemy areas. The probability of swarms decreases every year until 0.

Eevee does not count as a Swarm. They have a chance of appearing when the Hero isn't already possessing an Eevee. Having the Hero in your team does not affect Swarm probability.

Rarer or Stage 1-2 Pokemon
Upgrading the wild areas to Level 2 or 3 will cause them to appear (e.g. Larvesta, Munchlax, Blitzle).

Warlord Evolutions
General - All Warlords except you will not evolve on your main story.
- Use your evolved warlords at least once or you will have to evolve them again.

Masamune and Nobunaga - They only evolve on their own stories.

Nene and Nou - To complete the collection and let them evolve, link and use all Poison and Ghost Pokemon with any Warlord or Warrior.

Mitsuhide - Evolves only after you completed his story. Will not evolve on his story unless already cleared.

Shingen - Evolves only after Kenshin's story is completed.

Kenshin - Evolves only after Shingen's story is completed.

Mitsunari, Kiyomasa, Masanori
Kiyomasa will not appear until you have found Mitsunari's Perfect Link. Masanori will not appear until you have found Kiyomasa's Perfect Link. They can be recruited only on Ieyasu, Ujiyasu, Kanbei, Yoshimoto, Motonari and Hero's stories and can be found on Ignis, Fontaine and Greenleaf respectively.

Pokemon that evolves by Trading
Warlords/warriors with these Pokemon has to deal the final blow on an enemy warrior (neutral or enemy) and they have to satisfy the recruiting conditions (4 turns, Super Effective, or the unit dealt no damage to your team).

Recruiting Warlords
Not only they have to satisfy the Warrior recruiting conditions, they must be dealt the final hit by your Warlord. Obviously famous people won't join you if you send cheapskates to ask them to.

Wild Pokemon and Neutral Warlords/Warriors
Their link percentage are scaled to the average of your total army link percentage. If you want wild Pokemon or recruit warlords with higher links, use warlords/warriors with higher link percentage. That way, you can grind less to evolve or just strengthen your forces. For example, using an army force with an average of 9% link recruits warriors with 7-8% link and pokemon with 4-5% link. An army force with 50% average will recruit warriors with 48% link and wild pokemon with 44-45% link. Do note that enemy warlords/warriors do not scale to your army when recruited, so if you are not bothered to level up that Yukimara with a 5% link Charizard and want a higher link instead, recruit him on the wild instead.

Upgrading Facilities
The amount of experience points a facility gains equal to Total Warlord/Warrior's wisdom x Amount of gold invested. Using 6 Warlords and invest 2000 gold is more efficient than 2000 gold per Warlord. Special buildings appear when all the initial facilities are at least level 2.

Warlord Stats
These are used out of combat. Power is used for mining, Charisma is used for shops, alchemy and blacksmiths, Wisdom is used for upgrading.

Events
Professor - I hate him. End of story. Comes every May-July, 1st year just to repeat the same thing every single time to make you annoyed and have the strong urge to stab his eyes out.

Travelling Merchant - sells the ever-beloved Guardian Charm, various evolution items, Fireworks and other mostly ignorable stuff.

Farmer's Request - They will ask for a sum of money, with rewards in return.
Weather - Maximizes Ice, Fire or Water Pokemon's energy on affected castles.

Bored Warlords - If you haven't fought actively for a whole year, they will complain about no war(geebus I thought you guys wanted peace throughout Ransei), and a random farmer will show up to give random ignorable items. This doesn't cause them to leave if you're worried.

Gabite Officer - That One Guy. Most people wanted him marinated, skewered, barbequed and served on Queen Elizabeth's 55k pound platinum dinner set. This event triggers when you have conquered 50% or more of the region and you pass the next month. When this happens, enemy areas adjacent to yours will have their entire area increase in power by 200 more than the highest power of one Warlord/Warrior you have adjacent to the enemy area.

Minor Warlord's Attention - Only happens on Minor Warlord stories, all the enemy Warlords will have their army's power increases by a bit more than their initial force. Pretty much ignorable compared to the Gabite Officer.

Bandits - Successfully helping the victims will reward you with a Travelling Merchant item. The mob always consist of a team with Steelix, Gyarados, Scyther, Galvantula, Skorupi and Scraggy.

Warlord's Trip - If your Major Warlord and his/her warlords under his/her castle isn't moving anywhere and is idle for half a year and more, one of your warlords under your castle will ask for your permission of absence for 3-6 months. If you allow, they will be unusable for that period, but will give you a Travelling Merchant item in return and their link will increase by 10-15%.

Four Guardians - a.k.a. your personal Elite Four. They just won't leave, forever, after they are picked.

Eevee - This event may and only may trigger when you have the Hero in your control and he/she does not have an unevolved Eevee in his/her team.

Tips
Guardian Charm is a game-breaking item useful for link grinding. Leave one Warlord that you want to grind on an adjacent enemy area. The enemy will likely invade your area with the lone Warlord. Depending on the enemy army size, the link percentage increases between 2-8% every round.

Items you buy from the wandering merchant and created from the blacksmith/alchemist are carried over between stories, except for Fireworks, Hayfever Pills and Cold Medicine, as they are event items used to raise Energy of all Warlords you possess.

Even if you are grinding Electric, Psychic, Fire, Water, Normal, Ground, Poison or Ghost Warlords and the enemy has immunity to it (Ground/Volt Absorb/Motor Drive, Dark, Flash Fire/Flame Boost, Water Absorb, Ghost, Flying, Steel, Normal), kiting and surviving the enemy until time's up will be a victory for you, as long as you are the defender.

Do remember to delegate every castle that has warlords/warriors, 2 months of doing nothing will cause them to be unhappy, 2 more months will cause them to quit.

You can ask me anything that I didn't cover here, I'd probably be able to answer it.

P.S. I don't know if people are allowed to edit that page. You know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

ArcLight

The special stories if you finsh them everything gets resets like the linkings?
Where to find Reshiram in the Hideyoshi story?
Everything you do in the other stories effect the rest of the stories?like evolving pokemon? I'll be really happy if someone anwser these questions ^^

Durbe

I'm tired
The special stories if you finsh them everything gets resets like the linkings?
Where to find Reshiram in the Hideyoshi story?
Everything you do in the other stories effect the rest of the stories?like evolving pokemon? I'll be really happy if someone anwser these questions ^^

1) The link is reset everytime you play a new special story.
2) You have to download the WiFi event for Reshiram.
3) You keep the Pokemon the warriors have in every different story.

AlphaBolt

I am Arceus!
I really need help!

'Pokemon what?' you say. Well, from Jump Festa and as reported on the site...

mewtwo.jpg

screenshots.jpg

screenshots6.jpg

screenshots8.jpg

And some more on serebii.net you can see involving characters and their Pokemon and other screenshots.

EDIT: Youtube 'trailer' video from a ds.

Use this thread to discuss this new Pokemon game and your experiences playing it.
I really love Pokemon Conquest and it says to "Battle Warrior" to get Steelix. I've got Metal Coat and all, but what is the Battle Warrior?