• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Well, she needs to be galleried in her transformed state too, so you had to win a battle of sorts to be able to permanently recieve her transformed state.

Ah so that's why. I transformed Nene during this story as well, and won at least three or four battles with her. So now she should be in my gallery permanently. :)

SilverQuil

FireMohawk of DOOM
I just bought a used copy of Pokemon Conquest. It came without the box or instruction booklet, but the cartridge seems to be in good condition, which is the most important thing. But because it's used, it still has the previous owner's save data on it, and I can't seem to find a "delete save data" button. Any idea how I delete the save data on this thing?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I just bought a used copy of Pokemon Conquest. It came without the box or instruction booklet, but the cartridge seems to be in good condition, which is the most important thing. But because it's used, it still has the previous owner's save data on it, and I can't seem to find a "delete save data" button. Any idea how I delete the save data on this thing?

Press and hold A+B+X+Y during the company logo screen and it will give you the option to delete your save data.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Meep, well I agree. Hanbei is my favorite Conquest character. I wish he was the main character, or a real Warlord.

Anyway... I am having serious trouble with Motochika's Story, The Rebel. I started by taking over all non Nobunaga Armies to get stronger and recruit warriors, but even if I have a back up team, Nobunaga ends up beating them, or my main team, and I quickly get cornered in Yaksha until I completely lose. And this happens every single time too, and I'm not powerfull enough to take over Nobunaga immediately once I start the story , as I get my Pokémon beaten every time.

Scrap that.

I'm replaying Hideyoshi, Happilly Ever Afer, and I've been working on evolving. My main problems are Shingen and Magoichi, who'se Pokémon are just to hard to use to effectively Link Up. Anytips for that?

Nybody also know how to raise defence? Ieyasu's Lairon is a pain.

I would like a sequel to Conquest! It was a surprisingly good good game! I think that it should feature moree Pokemon though.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I would like a sequel to Conquest! It was a surprisingly good good game! I think that it should feature moree Pokemon though.

Yeah... I would love it.

Um, question. I've known that Kiyomasa, Mitsunari and Masanori appear in Ieyasu's Episode, but I have the entire of Ransei under control, and on my 39th Year :p I just want to know if they REALLY do appear.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I can't believe I forgot about this game. So since I missed the Reshiram event is there a way I can still get Reshiram or did I screw up by not downloading it?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I can't believe I forgot about this game. So since I missed the Reshiram event is there a way I can still get Reshiram or did I screw up by not downloading it?

Well, erm, you can use passwords to get him, Motonari, Motochika and the other episodes...

BUT BE WARNED. THEY ARE UNOFFICIAL AND CAN PREVENT OTHER PASSWORDS FROM BEING USED (as it uses a slot system) They're found at Gamefaqs and work fine, but I'm actually not supposed to say this here...

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Well, erm, you can use passwords to get him, Motonari, Motochika and the other episodes...

BUT BE WARNED. THEY ARE UNOFFICIAL AND CAN PREVENT OTHER PASSWORDS FROM BEING USED (as it uses a slot system) They're found at Gamefaqs and work fine, but I'm actually not supposed to say this here...

If I missed the official event then I missed it, I don't want to run the risk of damaging my game.

You just answered a question though, as long as we don't discuss it any further we should be fine.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Nybody also know how to raise defence? Ieyasu's Lairon is a pain.

For evolutions that require a specific stat to be raised like that, ponigiri is your best friend. Make sure they always haave an up arrow to maximize stats.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
If I missed the official event then I missed it, I don't want to run the risk of damaging my game.

You just answered a question though, as long as we don't discuss it any further we should be fine.

Yeah, well, they don't damage, as all passwords are legalized, and none cause harm as apparently it was the developers that slipped about the passwords.

For evolutions that require a specific stat to be raised like that, ponigiri is your best friend. Make sure they always haave an up arrow to maximize stats.

Yeah, forget this. i finished all Warlord Evolutions and Legendaries (except No, Masamune, Keiji, Mitsunari, Masanori, Kiyomasa, Terrakion, and Rayquaza) so forget it.

Now to find dem Bidoofed Trioturials.

Durbe

I'm tired
Hanbei's pretty popular in Pokemon Conquest fans, I've noticed. xD My favourite is Masamune (He's really popular in Sengoku Musou's fandom).

How does Onix evolve?
Make it hold a Metal Coat?

Sigh... I've just evolved all the Warlords and finished the Hero Story, but I haven't gotten Dialga nor Black Rayquaza. Dialga's really a pain to get for me, so at the moment I'm replaying Ieyasu's story.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Hanbei's pretty popular in Pokemon Conquest fans, I've noticed. xD My favourite is Masamune (He's really popular in Sengoku Musou's fandom).

Make it hold a Metal Coat?

Sigh... I've just evolved all the Warlords and finished the Hero Story, but I haven't gotten Dialga nor Black Rayquaza. Dialga's really a pain to get for me, so at the moment I'm replaying Ieyasu's story.

Yup! I think Hanbei got voted most popular Conquest Chaacter somewhere, but meh.

Along with having to hold a Metal Coat, the Onix tpneeds to recruit a warrior (or, at least fulfill the requirements, not actually recruit it).

I evolved all warlords except the Hero, got every Legendary except Arcues and Rayquaza, have all Warlords with they're perfect links fully evolved (except Hanbei and Kanbei, who have Lampent and Pikachu instead, as I dislike Volt Ackle), and planning on finishng all stories before sarting on the Hero's one.

PS. I found Nobunaga's story to be very easy to get Dialga in, as I just dumped Tadakatsu in the army without haing to worry aboit the Pokémon Limit, I then leftover one army (Hideyohi's, but that's irrelevant) who I would let take over one kingdom, and then reclaiming it, thus getting easy Lnk.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Beat Nobunaga this morning and am currently playing through the other Warlord's storys. So glad I got this game. :)

Haha, K. It's fun ain't it?

Anyway, I got all Legends cep't Arxues and Rayquaza, I've almost unlocked the Hero's episode, just have to finish Motonari, Ujiyasu. But, I'm gonna hold off Motonari for last, so I can finish all stories before I start the hero's one.

Call me crazy, but I decided to go with a Musharna for Gracia nstead of Gothitelle (but I still use it sometimes), that's because Calming works a lot of times with me, and with Oichi's Lullaby close by, Musharna becomes an absolute beast, OHKOing Hydreigon like it was a Sunkern.

Episodes I till need to do: 27/35 (+ WiFi Eps, - Hero)
Finished everything on the first page, three left on the second page, I think it was: No, Gracia and Hanzo, four left on the third page, I think it was: Ujiyasu, Oichi, Motonari, MGoichi, and on the last page, I only have one left. Kai. (Hero too tough)

I evolved everyone with their original Pokémon fully evolved, their BL Pokémon, and random third/fourth Poké.

List: (only listing best three/four)

Nobunaga: Hydreigon/Zekrom/Garchomp
Mitsuhide: Glalie/Lapras/Articuno

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Could someone recommend a quest to do that allows me the chance to "evolve" my Warlords besides the two female ones please?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Could someone recommend a quest to do that allows me the chance to "evolve" my Warlords besides the two female ones please?

Well, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Masamune's stories are all good, as if you do all three, you'll have easy access to all of THE warlords of Ransei.

Then, also do Ieyasu's story, as that is THE easiest story to fond Mitsunari, Kiyomasa, Masanori and Keiji in.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Erm, so yeah.

I'm two stories away from getting to the Heroes story, Motonari and Magoichi.

I'm doing Magoichi nkw, but it's impossible to recruit anything. I never get put near Okuni, Gracia is useless, Muneshige and Tadakatsu always overpower me, I can barely hurt Hanzo because of Poison types, Kai is suicide with that Pansear, and I never have gotten close to Hanbei and Kanbei.

I use my Sceptile, and I can never beat any warlord marginally helpfull without fainting. I've tried GC, going in with everyone, flag wins, and I can't even get one kingdom other than the one I already start with.

So, yeah. I really need help. (even Cupid boost doesn't help)

SilverQuil

FireMohawk of DOOM
I finished the main quest, did Mitsunari and Kiyomasa's episodes (because I wanted to start with the easy ones) and I'm now working on Ieyasu's episode. Do I really have to slog through linking with 100 Pokemon AND training my army so nobody takes over my kingdom AND taking over other kingdoms so I can have space for more Warriors in order for them to link with more Pokemon AND worrying about everyone else trying to take over my kingdoms thereby making me lose space for Warriors and possibly making me lose the game if they take over all my kingdoms? Because I really don't want to have to deal with all that.