• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Conquest - Hero of Ransei (Discussion thread)

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Approved by Psychic​
Sign in
Rp thread

Green team
Aurora (Normal): Percival Clagett [Mogar]
Ignis (Fire): Rajika Thakur [pokemon special]
Greenleaf (Grass): Takuma Kieran [Tangeh]
Fontaine (Water): Shoyu Reinelds [RealMrGame10]

Blue team
Pugilis (Fighting):
Violight (Electric): Holly Sjarndt [Ironthunder1604]
Chrysalia (Bug): Natalia Vala [Nythe]
Illusio (Psychic): Vi Ishida [Indigo IV]

Red team
Cragspur (Rock): Magnolia Rose [Swampurtz]
Viperia (Poison): Alexander 'Alec' Kishida [Schade]
Yaksha (Dark): Lian Yaki [Slipomatic]

Pink team
Avia (Flying): Kimiko Windsworth [Symphony]
Valora (Steel): Yu Ii [Swampurtz]
Limelight (Fairy): Teruko[RapidashRocks524]

Yellow team
Spectra (Ghost):
Nixtorm (Ice): Vash Storm [Crash & Charm]
Dragnor (Dragon): Konaki Sakriss[Ironthunder1604]

Villian
Terrera (Ground): K

Holdings
Aurora (Normal): Percival Clagett [Mogar]
Ignis (Fire): Rajika Thakur [pokemon special]
Greenleaf (Grass): Takuma Kieran [Tangeh]
Fontaine (Water): Shoyu Reinelds [RealMrGame10]
Terrera (Ground): K
Pugilis (Fighting): K
Violight (Electric): Holly Sjarndt [Ironthunder1604]
Chrysalia (Bug): Natalia Vala [Nythe]
Illusio (Psychic): Vi Ishida [Indigo IV]
Cragspur (Rock):Magnolia Rose [Swampurtz]
Viperia (Poison): Alexander 'Alec' Kishida [Schade]
Yaksha (Dark): Lian Yaki [Slipomatic]
Avia (Flying): Kimiko Windsworth [Symphony]
Valora (Steel): Pending Yu Ii [Swampurtz]
Spectra (Ghost): K
Nixtorm (Ice): Vash Storm [Crash & Charm]
Dragnor (Dragon): Konaki Sakriss[Ironthunder1604]
Limelight (Fairy): Teruko[RapidashRocks524]

Combat mechanism: Waging war is going to be a matter of holdings. You may fight another player for their holdings. If you win the duel you gain the players kingdom and everything else they have conquered at this point. If you lose your holdings you still may fight as long as your team still has at least one kingdom collectively.

Post here if you plan on challenging someone. I will use a random number generator, taking into consideration previous holdings, type match ups, Signature move's, post frequency and experience in battle. If you have a type disadvantage then the generator will be adjusted accordingly.

Last edited:

Tangeh

For clarification:

Does each player fight individually, or does the entire team fight? And if it's the later, then the entire team would be fighting to defend (/conquer) just one player's holdings?

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
it is a mater of preference. IF you want to fight someone on your own feel free to, but two vs two duel and such may still happen. or ganging up and fighting two vs one.

the reason you are in teams is for traveling and interaction. You will be housed in the same quarters as your team mates. More will be explained after everyone arrives at the gathering in Terrera(Ground).

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
I have a question. RapidashRocks hasn't been that active recently and she's on my team. What should I do if she never posts and makes it to Terrera?

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
The universe ends.

the character would end up getting shutteled around, and semi bunnyed

Worst case scenario , and then have her lose in a battle and lose her kingdom.

although that would be after a long time of inactivity, and I would try to talk to RapidashRocks524.

this also goes for anyone else, but hope that we don't have to do it.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Quick question: Can you conquer a team-mate's holdings? Or is that just exercises in pointlessness?

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
you may, but doing so will result in people getting pissed, and you being handicapped. Your team support's you, so if you lose a match, but still have a team you still can participate in the proceedings.

Feel free to train with team members, and to fight as hard as you can. this can build good bonds, and will lead to strong teamwork and coordination in Two on Two duels.

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
I'm sorry, snow+Southern U.S.= no internet ever

I'll try and post soon

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Don't worry about it. I am lucky and have a generator.

RapidashRocks524

Want Mega Rapidash!
I have a question. RapidashRocks hasn't been that active recently and she's on my team. What should I do if she never posts and makes it to Terrera?

I may not be posting a lot, but I am watching the RPs and such, so unless the internet gets knocked out or something, then you don't have to worry about me not posting.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Everyone should add a quick post about before the ceremony, mingling, landing, disembarking. All the good stuff.

also, feel free to interact with Vash. Try not to bunny him too much thought.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Ok, as I have 2 chars in this, should I keep doing the pair of them in the same post, or spread it out a bit?

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Do whatever you think works best

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
I just want to remind you that I might not be able to post that much this week (March 16- March 20). I have a lot going on IRL and I want to focus on.
I'm sorry if I inconvenience you guys in any way. I'll be sure to catch up with all the posts.

Tangeh

I feel like it's a busy week for everyone... I have three midterms, final presentation (read: tons of group meetings), few hours of travel, and I'm looking after my parents' dog this week because like why not??? lol but let's be real my posting probably won't be affected. I'll get something up tonight if I can.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Don't worry about it too much, we can take it slow if we need to.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
We'll probably have to take it slow. I asked Schade about his lack of posting in the rpg and he's said he won't be able to keep up with the rpg, due to his workload and what not. He's said to make his character an npc and regrets to have to leave the rpg.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Ah well, I don't mind too much. this is my first one, so I don't want something that's going faster than I can keep up with and lose track.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
as for schade's char, fun, if he wants him back then we can let him take back the wheel.

and slow seems the way to go.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Yeah, better slow and steady than rush, and have people burn out after a couple weeks.