• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Conquest - Hero of Ransei (Discussion thread)

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
I don't think its really anyone's TBH. People get busy with their lives.

I honestly haven't posted cause I feel I've posted a lot recently and I thinks it's Abit fair to let others post. Cause, he'll, Magnolia just got her flag in my last post.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Meh. I haven't because IDK where mine's going. I was potentially going to get Holly dropped/kicked out because tbh, I find writing from her perspective a bit meh, but then that's a bit of a dick move, abandoning a team...

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
I am going to meet up with the rest of my team in the next post. Lets try to get everyone grouped together.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
oh, and a point of clarification, the missing champions are still at the games,

They are going to get killed by K summoning his Groudon and rampaging, feel free to throw that into posts and such.

Tangeh

I was waiting to see if anybody else from my team would post. ...I think the answer is no lol. I should still be able to get a post up later, though idk if there's a whole lot of point if I'm a one-character team.

edit: wait

oh, and a point of clarification, the missing champions are still at the games,

They are going to get killed by K summoning his Groudon and rampaging, feel free to throw that into posts and such.

Like, in the first trial? There's a groudon in the maze? /fear

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
The villain, K has a groudon, it might end up doing quite a bit of damage.

and you can find your flag and be searching for your team mates! The hill that I mentioned in my post could be a good place to head towards if you are looking for a flag

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Also, Symphony? Lian Yaki ain't my character. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Shhh, you're just that special to symphony. I believe symphony will fix that error in the post whenever he/she comes back on. Also, with my current post, I stress to read carefully on who my targets were. If confused, I'm basically attacking Kimiko and her partner, with Lian attacking Kimiko and Scythe attacking her partner. Just to clarify if I posted a bit iffy.

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
Whoops. Sorry, I was getting that up late at night and probably read the wrong name ^^;

I'll fix that right away.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Shhh, you're just that special to symphony. I believe symphony will fix that error in the post whenever he/she comes back on. Also, with my current post, I stress to read carefully on who my targets were. If confused, I'm basically attacking Kimiko and her partner, with Lian attacking Kimiko and Scythe attacking her partner. Just to clarify if I posted a bit iffy.

Ohhh... I got my post wrong... Ohh well. :I

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
no fixing? how cruel of you :p
Well, time to make an interesting post when my mind is a bit clearer, don't know why I'm tired, but bleh

RapidashRocks524

Want Mega Rapidash!
Sorry, slipo, I thought you were holding a scythe, with how it was worded from Magnolia's point of view...

Edit: Also, swampurtz, Teruko's Rufflet?

Last edited:

RapidashRocks524

Want Mega Rapidash!
I understand. I figured it was something like that. :D Hope you feel better!

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Sorry for the bad news, but I'm going to have to drop out of the rpg. Anyone is free to bunny/use my character (within reason in the rpg) as real life has sprung unexpected stuff at me, especially with the fast approaching death of a family member. (They're dying of old age so it isn't bad, just really drawn out and painful to watch as they become a shadow of themselves.) I'm sorry, but I won't be able to do much for at least a good while. Sorry for not being able to tell in advance. Happy RPing.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Don't worry about it I am sorry for you, and thank you for the heads up!

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
My prayers are with you and your family. :(

I hope all things end up well, if they can for you. You will be missed.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Sorry that this is happening, but gl in whatever you do after this, slipo.

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
I'm sorry to report that if you haven't kicked me out already I must bow out from this RPG because school is bad for health

RapidashRocks524

Want Mega Rapidash!
Nobody has been posting anyways, so yeah.