• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Conquest - Hero of Ransei

RapidashRocks524

Want Mega Rapidash!
Teruko Nijini
Limelight (Fairy)
Affected players: Kimiko Windsworth (Symphony) and, Yu Ii (Swampurtz)

Oh my Arceus! He called me beautiful! Teruko was blushing as red as the rose in her hair. She shook her head. Teruko had to focus. "But I'll be unable to move unless one of you two beautiful flowers has a curing berry or medicine for Paralyze. Unless you wanna carry me, either one is nice." Beautiful Flowers... Teruko blushed even more. Tsuki noticed and had to stifle a giggle. "No, I-I don't have any berries or anything, and Tsu doesn't know any of those kinds of moves. I'd r-rather not carry you, but if we have to, I guess we will. You have anything, Kimiko?" Teruko inquired. "I don't. We'll have to carry him. Maybe there are some berry trees in this maze..." "What color are your bracelets? If we all have the same, we are allies. Cause the only Kingdoms that Id see being my allies are Spectra, Nixtorm, and Dragnor, or you two." "Mine's pink." Teruko said, as she lifted up her arm, showing the bracelet. "Same." "Good. That's what I have, also. This was certainly a win! I have two beauties for teammates!" Teruko was instantly blushing again. Tsu was obviously trying to stifle another laugh. Teruko looked around, listening for anything that could be a clue or danger. She heard footsteps. "Someone's coming this way."

Last edited:

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Vash Storm
Nixtorm (Ice)
Affected players: Konaki Sakriss

Lux and Vash kept running, dashing through the maze. Left, right, right, straight. He cam across a flock of bird pokemon. Lux took them out with a quick blizzard. Eventually he heard a large crash. It sounded like something heavy had hit the maze wall. He rounded a corner and spotted Konaki and Dread. They had just managed to take down a rather strong opponent, with little effort. The two were perfectly in sync, and ready for battle. Konaki was defiantly among the stronger of the champions Vash spotted a red band on Konaki's wrist, and he laughed. This game just got very interesting

A loud roar emanated and a Groudon appeared in the middle of the field, there were two screams, and then silence. I wonder what that was? Vash thought

Vash waived his hand holding up his bracelet, then jogged over joining Konaki. On the left there was a large mill, and on top were three flags. Vash gestured towards it.

"If we head that way we can grab enough flags for you and me. Can you guard my back? I trust you, but I don't know if you trust me. And trust is important at this point, We are going to be a team, and we should act like one."

Last edited:

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Konaki Sakriss
Affected: Vash Storm

Turning, he recognized the Vanilluxe boy. Vash, that was it. Red band, same as Konaki. He went off on some spiel about same team, work together stuff. Konaki just responded with a simple 'Ok. Let's stop yapping and get collecting!'. The boy seemed rather relieved by this. Konaki realized that the boy had seen Dread dealing with the Golem previously, and didn't want to face that Iron Tail. Running on, with the Vash boy behind him, they reached the mill, and the three flags atop it. All red, with a snowflake, dragon head and spirit motifs each. 'One each, and share the third?' Vash asked, pondering the scenario. Konaki agreed. Spectra's rep wasn't around, and Konaki had a feeling in his gut that Vash was going to be his only ally in this hell-hole. Grabbing the Dragnor and Spectra flags, and seeing Vash grab the Nixtorm flag, they turned to leave the mill together. Konaki had half a mind to turn and order Dread to send the boy off the side of the mill and take his flag, but he didn't want to risk annoying an ally. Plus, he wasn't exactly willing to challenge that Vanilluxe either... At least I have someone on my side now, thought Konaki. It's two versus sixteen, although those screams could mean that the playing field's been shortened... Fine by me. The weak lose, the strong survive. And I think I'm strong. Strong enough to win? Potentially. But strong enough to survive? With that Groudon loose? It was going to be a struggle...

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
Kimiko Windsworth
Avia (Flying)
Affected players: Yu Ii (Swampurtz) & Teruko Nijini (RapidashRocks)

"Well, what are we waiting for? We should get to cover!"
Kimiko told Teruko. "Since we're all teammates, we'll have to work together. We don't want anyone defeating us too early in the game." So, with one girl on each side, the two were able to drag Yu forward, away from the footsteps. Kimiko sent Terrace to scout for flags and danger. Yu wasn't as light has he looked. He weighed a ton, even with Teruko's help. Sheesh, you'd think such a skinny guy would be as light as a toothpick. His Empoleon seemed to have taken the rear of the group, keeping a watchful eye out.

Then, out of the blue, a large growl shook the whole maze."What was that?!"Teruko asked in horror. She almost dropped Yu in terror.

"I don't know, but I don't like the sounds of it."
Yu said. "At least I have two beauties here to protect me."

Kimiko rolled her eyes, "I'm guessing it's a Pokemon we don't want to meet."

"Wait...look!"
Teruko pointed upwards. In the center of the maze, there was a huge red, golem like Pokemon. It let out another roar and faintly, Kimiko could hear the screams of other contestants.

"A GROUDON?!"
Kimiko said in complete shock. "We have to avoid that with all costs. We'll...we'll die to that thing." Her eyes were wide open and her body was frozen with terror. Just looking at the beast brought complete terror to Kimiko. I know Flying-Type Pokemon are immune to Ground-Type Pokemon, but..I have a feeling that thing would cremate Terrace....

RapidashRocks524

Want Mega Rapidash!
Teruko Nijini
Limelight (Fairy)

Teruko was terrified. A Groudon!? she thought. She could hear other contestants screaming. At least little Tsu, who had just fainted from terror, didn't have a weakness to ground. She knew ground was good against a lot of types, including Steel, Yu's specialty. "At least we have somewhat of an advantage! Your Rufflet is immune to ground, and Tsuki here has a few grass-type moves! It's a good thing you have Empoleon, Yu, because Water and Ice moves are good against ground, but Ground is also good against steel..." Teruko was trying to stay positive, but it proved to be difficult. Who could be positive when they were going against that... thing!?

"Are you kidding!? Even with all that, that Groudon could mutilate us!"

"Well at least I'm trying to stay positive! There's no use in thinking negatively!"

"There's no use in fighting, either! Everyone, just calm down! We're not going to get anything done if we fight!"

"Says the person who's yelling! Although, you're right. If we stick together and keep our heads, we'll be okay." Teruko knew that 'keep our heads' also meant that she couldn't be crushing on Yu, but she knew that would be hard. She looked him straight in the eye, but then looked away, blushing.

"Yeah... let's settle down..." The two girls hugged. Teruko heard a bird call. She looked up and saw Terrace, at least that's what she heard Kimiko call it, with something in its talons. It looked like a berry. Terrace dropped it in front of its master, Kimiko. "Good job, Terrace! A Cheri Berry!" The Rufflet seemed to talk with Kimiko. "And you saw some flags? Pink? Up ahead!? Great job!"

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Holly Sjarndt
Affected:

Holly heard the roar, and saw the creature. Groudon. Beast of the earth, one of the strongest Ground types ever to exist, and the nightmare of every single young Warrior from Violight. It had a reputation of mercilessness. Given the screams, they were accurate. Holly ran, grabbing Deedee as she went. Facing that thing was a death sentence. Although, if she could even find an exit, she'd be glad. She'd almost given up hope on winning until she spotted a flag. A blue one, with a lightning bolt on it. Her flag. And in front of it... A Claydol. Just great... 'OK, Deedee, let's go for this. Thief, then U-Turn!', she ordered. Deedee lunged into action, making a swipe down it's side as if to steal any item it had, before turning and lunging at the floating doll. Meanwhile, Holly took her pole off her back, and swung, the staff thudding on the creature's head. Then she looked a little closer, and realized why nothing was working. It was a statue. She fell for that trick? That Groudon shook her up more than she expected... Grabbing her flag, she turned and left, with Deedee following behind.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Lian Yaki
Yaksha (Dark)
Affected Players: None

Lian sighed softly as they ended up at another dead end. It seemed that today just wasn't her day. Granted they may have been going in circles, but as long as they didn't run into the same aggron, they would be fine. As Lian turned to go back, a loud roar rang out, shaking the ground and the walls around them. However, due to the proximity, it was much louder and both Lian and Scythe winced and covered their ears as the roar rang out. When it ended, Lian shook her head, wincing as the ringing in her ears slowly faded away and sound returned. Whatever pokemon that was, it definitely wasn't worth sticking around. Lian quickly shouted, “Scythe with me now, we need to hurry and get our flag. I do not wish to battle the pokemon that just roared.”

She took off running through the maze, her eyes slightly narrowing as some parts of the maze walls had cracks and holes in them due to the roar. However, this made things slightly easier as she was able to mark where she had been a bit easier. With the maze not looking all the same anymore, it was easier for her to not go around in circles. She knew though that she was pressed for time now. Eventually she found a part of the maze where the walls were further apart, almost like a room. Her eyes narrowed as she saw a red flag sitting in the middle of the room, standing on top of a tall pole. The pole was too tall for her to even attempt jumping up to grab the flag. Neither was the option of using an attack to jostle the flag off would work. As she cautiously walked in, the room rumbled and walls appeared, blocking the ends of the room off. That was until one of the walls was smashed in and the same aggron they had seen earlier stood at the rubble.

It would be her luck, but an idea came to her and she had to act on it quickly. “Scythe, I will engage the aggron and you will hang back. When the aggron is close to the pole, you need to jump onto its back and then jump off of it and grab the flag. Once you do that we will run.”

She didn't bother waiting as she reached behind her back and brought out her scythe. She grinned and said, “Hey aggron, you ready for round 2!?”

With that she lunged at him, brandishing the scythe down aiming at the head. As she expected, it brought its arms up and blocked the hit, hissing as the scythe made a small mark on it. It retaliated by pushing the weapon off, forcing her to leap away just as it pushed forward, attempting to strike her with its arms. Granted, she knew that aggrons didn't have many special moves, but this one seemed to be attempting to kill her without even using any moves whatsoever. She couldn't dwell on that as she had to bring up her scythe to block an overhead strike, wincing as the shockwaves passed through her. She just had to keep moving back and keep the brutes attention and avoid blocking anymore hits or she would shatter a bone in her arm with how strong the hits were. She was glad when she saw Scythe jumping in the air which meant she could disengage from aggron now. She kept dodging until she saw Scythe in the corner of her eyes nodding at her with the red flag in his maw. She grinned and took a swing at aggrons head again, causing it to raise its arm in preparation to block it. She instead faked him out, making the blade hiss close to his arms, and she quickly ran, sheathing her scythe as she shouted, “Let's go Scythe!”

She ran towards the wall where aggron had crashed through weaving through it as Scythe ran alongside her, eventually putting the flag in her waiting palm so he could run a bit easier without having to hold something in his maw. All she had to do was reach the exit now, wherever it was now. Hopefully she would finally meet who her team mates were since she hadn't seen anyone with a red bracelet, or in fact a single human since entering the maze.

Tangeh

Takuma Kieran
Greenleaf (Grass)
Affected: Holly Sjarndt (Ironthunder1604)

Shortly upon entering the maze, Takuma encountered his first obstacle: a giant rock wall. He had other options as there were paths leading around it on either side, but he didn't want to press his luck. He half-smirked at his foongus. "Stay close." Roman sat obediently on his trainer's shoulder as he began the arduous climb. Greenleaf had few cliffs, but Takuma wasn't concerned about his own inexperience on the matter. The climb was slow at first, but he made good time as he got the hang of it. That was, until -

"Grrroooar!"

The ground began shaking, and Takuma found himself clinging to the wall for dear life. "W-what in the - ?!" The rock he was hanging onto broke - he slipped for a moment, but was hastily able to grab onto another rock and avoid a huge fall to hard ground. He grit his teeth and completed the rest of the climb as quickly as he could, lest the ground start shaking again...

He reached the top and took a second to catch his breath. "Right, time to focus..." He was worried that he had lost time on the wall, and his fears were confirmed as he saw another competitor run past with her flag. She was accompanied by a dedenne. He remembered seeing a flabebe earlier, so he quickly surmised that she must be the Violight representative. Her name had been announced at the ceremony, but he couldn't remember it. He'd barely even paid attention when his own name had been announced. Takuma was able to make out her bracelet - blue. He glanced unnecessarily at his own wrist, which bore green with a leaf in the center. "Hm, not a match." He look at Roman, who was awaiting instructions, and nodded once.

He quickly started toward the Violight representative, knowing he needed to prove he was a threat if he wanted any hope of scoring well. "Roman, get to the front!" he instructed. The foongus leapt off of his shoulder and went to intercept the girl's path. Takuma hung behind, figuring Roman would be fine alone but was ready to intercept if she fled -

Takuma heard something to his left. He took his eyes off of the other representative and did a double take as he realized a huge weezing had appeared behind him. 'You've got to be kidding me...'

"Foongus!"

"Stay focused, Roman!" He grit his teeth and stood his ground as the weezing stared at him. Takuma had been assuming that the weezing would go for the offensive, so he was caught off-guard as it opened its mouth and unleashed a torrent of black smoke upon the arena. It forced his eyes closed and filled his lungs before he had a chance to grab the black cloth he used to shield himself from Roman's spores. He coughed violently, but braced himself as he knew what was coming next - the weezing collided with him, but this time Takuma managed to catch the pokemon off-guard and shoved it backwards with a grunt. He tried to open his eyes, but couldn't see anything but black smoke. He could feel tears escaping his eyes as the smoke stung at them. "Ro...Rom...!" he choked and couldn't get the command out. 'Clear smog, Roman! Come on, clear smog!'

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Holly Sjarndt
Affected: Takuma Kieran

When she saw the Foongus boy arrive, she knew it was over. Grass/Poison beat Electric/Fairy every day of the week. U-Turn would provide some help, but the Poison aspect would destroy Deedee. Then the boy turned, to see a large Weezing. Pure Poison type, levitater. Seeing the Weezing attack the boy, Holly saw her chance. Instead of following her gut instinct to run, she ordered Deedee into a Nuzzle. The Weezing, surprised, turned to face her, but the paralysis locked it up, allowing Deedee to land a Wild Charge, knocking the levitating behemoth from the air, falling to the floor unconscious. Running to Deedee, who'd taken a slight to decent hit from the recoil off the Charge. Then, she looked at the boy, who was doubled over after the vile smoke. His Foongus was stood next to him, clearly concerned. 'You all right?', she asked, concerned. She had risked Deedee and the flag to save this kid. Least she could do was make sure he wasn't gonna keel over on her after all that.

Tangeh

Takuma Kieran
Greenleaf (Grass)
Affected: Holly Sjarndt (Ironthunder1604)

Takuma wasn't exactly sure what transpired as he had essentially been blinded by the smoke, but he could hear a fight transpiring. Oddly, he didn't hear Roman...

"Foon!" Takuma jumped a bit as he realized his pokemon was directly beside him. He continued to cough and tried to rub at his eyes. Roman stayed anxiously by his side, his vision flicking from Takuma to the girl and her dedenne. Takuma finally managed to squint his eyes open, and it was to his own surprise that he saw the dedenne finish the weezing off with a wild charge.

"You all right?" the girl asked, sounding concerned.

'Get it together...' Takuma straightened himself as best he could, trying halfheartedly to brush the soot off. "I..." he coughed and shook his head. "Ugh, I'm fine, thank you." Well, that was a complete and utter failure. Fantastic. He looked down at Roman. "Again Roman, don't wait for instructions to do the obvious," he said coolly. Roman frowned and bowed his little body forward in apology. This was an ongoing issue with Roman - he was terrible at using his own judgement and relied too heavily on his trainer. He'd hoped it wouldn't be a problem in the competition, but during the very first battle... he had no time to dwell on it now. He turned his attention to the girl. He had to admit, her actions were pretty intriguing. "You shouldn't have helped me," Takuma said with a frown. "I'm not on your team, sweetheart." By his own logic, he shouldn't be standing here talking to her - he should be attacking. To hell if he was going to continue with any plans to stop her now. The peaceful kingdom of Greenleaf would never forgive such actions, and nor did he feel it would be morally correct. "...Nonetheless, I appreciate them. My name is Takuma, Greenleaf representative." He extended a hand for her to shake, but had his eyes set elsewhere. "I'm afraid I don't have much time for networking..." He knelt down so that he was closer to eye-level with her dedenne. "Please allow me to at least do this one favour..." He extended his head and cast his warrior ability over the little pokemon: resolution. "Increased defense. Go on, find the exit." He turned away. He had a lot of making up for lost time to do; now he had to find his flag and at least prove he was capable on his own to the judges.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Yu Ii and Magnolia Rose
Affected Players: Kimiko Windsworth (Symphony), Teruko Ninjini (RapidDashRocks), and Lian Yaki (Slipomatic)

Yu then looked at the Groudon then said, "Girls, listen to me. If we only find two flags, I want you two to take them. It's better if you both if you get out of here. Cause two beauties like you deserve to live, alright?"

Yu then took a bite out of the Berry, feeling the numbness fall out of his body as he stood up, perfectly normal.

<Magnolia>

Magnolia ran, in disbelief a Groudon would appear, but she had to run. Takukara, for the first time in his life quickly bolted, keeping at the same speed as his Master. Magnolia thought, 'Right now you wanna go fast?'

Magnolia turned the corner to see a Seismatoad prepared to Attack her. Takukara then hit it with a Giga Drain to defeat it. The duo ran.

After a few, Magnolia saw in the distance, a Woman welding a Scythe, with an Absol. She noticed in the maw of the Absol, a red flag. Magnolia then untied her red flag tied to her guns sheaths. She then waved the flag in the air, yelling, "Hey you over their! Bonjour! I know the way out. suivez-moi!"

RapidashRocks524

Want Mega Rapidash!
Teruko Nijini
Limelight (Fairy)

Yu stood up. Beauties... Teruko blushed and clenched her teeth. No distractions, she scolded herself. "We're a team. We can't just abandon each other! Even if one of us doesn't get a flag, we should still make sure he or she gets out alive." she then added, "Hopefully it won't come to that. There's no reason we shouldn't be able to find three flags. Let's just follow Terrace." "I agree. We should still be here for each other, and we can make decisions later if we can't find all three flags."

The group followed Kimiko's Rufflet to the flags. They traveled for a couple of minutes, dodging an Aggron who already seemed really week. It nearly fainted Tsuki. Teruko just sang Sweet Song again and they were on there way. Teruko suddenly realized something and laughed. "I hope you don't turn on me, Yu! Steel is strong against Fairy!" Yu and Kimiko laughed along. "Don't worry, Teruko! I'd never turn on a beautiful teammate like you!" Teruko cursed at herself as her cheeks flushed.

Soon they reached a corridor in the maze. In the near distance, they could see three pink flags at the end of it. "Great job, Terrace!" the three practically said in unison. They started running towards the flags.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Lian Yaki
Yaksha (Dark)
Affected Players: Magnolie Rose (Swampurtz)

Lian silently let out another curse as they hit another dead end. Despite losing the aggron again in the maze after escaping it, it would be only a matter of time as she could still hear the roar of aggron faintly. A look down at Scythe showed that she wasn't the only one starting to get worried. He was starting to show signs of fatigue in his eyes with all the running they had done. Even she wasn't feeling particularly fresh herself. But it wasn't like they had a choice to leisurely find the exit. If aggron didn't find them first, whatever caused the roar would. She quietly spoke to Scythe, “Let's hope we run into someone that's on our team because I'm sure we're nowhere near the exit.”

She only got a whine in response from Scythe. They both started moving quickly through the maze, in search of the exit, occasionally backtracking as they hit more dead ends. At some point, she reached a section where there were multiple paths and she heard a distant shout, “Hey you over there! Boujour! I know the way out. Suivez-moi!”

She reacted quickly spun around to face in the direction of where the voice had came from. She relaxed her pose slightly when she saw the red flag she was waving in the air. She sighed as she ran a hand through her hair, grimacing a bit with how slick it was. It would be painful to clean later, but she needed to address this... well she couldn't think of what kind of weapon she was using. It seemed to be those rumored range weapons that were deadly with projectiles that traveled much faster than arrows or bolts would ever travel. She shouted as she quickly walked towards the stranger, “Greetings. I would be indebted if you could show us the way out. We seemed to be have been traveling in circles for a while and found our flag a little while back.” She looked behind her as she heard the roar, just a tad bit closer. She grimaced and said quickly, “While we could introduce ourselves a bit more formally, I suggest you lead the way before that aggron finds us, if you're wondering about the roar. Not sure about the one that shook the entire maze, but I'd rather not stick around.” She made motions at the stranger to quickly lead the way as she prepared to follow her to the exit, hopefully.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Magnolia Rose and Yu Ii
Affected Players: Lian Yaki (Slipomatic), Teruko Ninjini (RapidashRocks), and Kimiko Windsworth (Symphony)

Magnolia smiled as she heard the roars in the distance. Her and Takukara lead their way back to the begginning, saying to herself about the different mental checkpoints such as, 'Where I first started getting hungry,' or, 'Where I got my flag,' and of course, 'Where I beat down that Yu kid.

Magnolia stopped for a second then said, "Prenez 5. Give our Pokemon a break along with ourselves. Don't worry we aren't trop loin. Anyway, my name is Magnolia Rose, Cragspurs Representtive until Lady Hayakawa is older. This is my partner, Takukara.

Takukara happily trilled as Magnolia as she looked at the flowers in her hair, sadly two of the roses fell out, and the Magnolia was close, she quickly rebraided it in. Following by saying, "Whats yours?"

<Yu's perspective>

The three Pink team claimed their flags and started heading back out of the Maze. Yu took lead with Teruko behind him and Kimiko to cover their back. Terrace flew up high, leading the team out of the dungeon as Tsuki and Ripley kept watch. The group quickly made their way out.

After abit, the team then took a brake. Terrace went back to his master, resting his wings as Yu kept watch.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Vash Storm
Nixtorm (Ice)
Affected players: Konaki Sakriss

Relieved to be interrupted by his whole friendship speak, Vash reflected on the situation.

He was on a team with the dragon champion. Spectra hadn't show up yet, ad he had an odd suspicion that the scream they had hear was two champions getting crushed to death. THe groudon was a surprise. They had run up on top of a mill and were next to a third flag. Overall their situation could get worse, but not by very much.

"We have our flags now what?" Vash asked "Should we look for Spectra? I think It would be a good idea to stay here and guard the last flag, I mean we would get a chance to compete and maybe even knock someone out of the tournament"

The groudon roared again and headed towards the mill. It was the tallest point in the maze, but the groudon towered over them. On the head of the beast Vash made out a figure. It was K.

This is hard. I hate this, but I need to stay strong. For Konaki as much as me.

RapidashRocks524

Want Mega Rapidash!
Teruko Nijini
Limelight (Fairy)
Affected players: Kimiko Windsworth (Symphony) and Yu Ii (Swampurtz)

Teruko started looking through her bag for anything she might need right now. All that was in there was her book, a potion, and half of the sushi pack from earlier. Sushi pack! Seeing the sushi suddenly made her realize that she was hungry. "Anyone want some sushi? They're cream cheese shrimp!" "Sure! That sounds great! Thanks Teruko! " Teruko handed Yu and Kimiko a couple pieces. Tsu looked up at Teruko. She laughed "I guess you can have some, but don't be making a habit of eating human food! You know it's not good for you!"

"I know I can trust you two, but I don't feel like I really know you. Why don't we tell each other about our history? We can calm down from all the craziness in here."

"Well, why don't you start, Teruko?"

"Well, to be honest, I know as little about my past as I know about your past... I know I was born in a land far away, and I knew a small Pokemon there called "bee-bee". I think it was a Flabebe. The old warlord of Limelight didn't know much, either. She just found me washed up on the shore of the main island of Limelight, and I've been living there ever since. I was six, I think..."

"Wow... I hope you find your family someday, Teruko! I bet they're as beautiful as you. Right now, let's just get out of this maze. We can walk and talk" Teruko blushed very red that time. Yu was sure to notice, but she and Kimiko just nodded and followed Yu and Terracce. Kimiko looked at Teruko and tried to stifle a giggle, as was Tsuki. Arceus... There's no way Yu missed this blush...

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Lian Yaki
Yaksha (Dark)
Affected Players: Magnolie Rose (Swampurtz)

Lian and Scythe followed the stranger as they began to go back towards where they had originally started. After a while of following, the stranger stopped and spoke, “Prenez 5. Give our pokemon a break along with ourselves. Don't worry we aren't trop loin. Anyway, my name is Magnolia Rose, Cragspurs representtive until Lady Hayakawa is older. This is my partner, Takukara.” Her pokemon gave a response at the mention of her partner.

Despite wanting to get as soon as possible, one glance at her partner, Scythe, told her that a break would be beneficial for her pokemon. She made a mental note to start some endurance training for Scythe and herself when they went back to their kingdom. She almost missed the question that was directed at her. Lian responded, “I am Lian Yaki, representative of the Yaksha.” She extended a hand towards Scythe and added, “And this is my partner Scythe.”

The only response she got from Scythe was groan and Lian could only sigh at Scythe's apparent lack of focus. She retracted her hand and said, “Apparently we haven't done enough endurance training since my partner is winded. You were the first actual human we encountered while in this stupid maze. I do not know if I should consider this a blessing or a curse.” Despite knowing that it was a quick break, Lian couldn't help but tap her feet impatiently. She never liked waiting as it made them a sitting target for anyone to attack and she felt better if they were a moving target instead of a still target.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Konaki Sakriss
Affected: Vash Storm

"Should we wait for Spectra?" asked Vash. Konaki made the call. "Forget Spectra, we need to get the hell away from that thing!" he said, leaping down the mill. Spectra was the least of his concerns now that the creature was in view. Konaki knew that he probably didn't stand much of a chance against that thing. Nor would Vash, for that matter, given the fact it probably packed a Fire move somewhere. At the bottom, he waited for Vash to get down from the mill. He surveyed the maze, looking for signs of any other competitors.He couldn't see anyone else there, but that didn't mean they weren't there. His time on the Spectran borders had taught him that. Thinking back, he tried to recall the main threats he saw back at the start. The Flabebe and Empoleon were definitely problems, resisting or being immune to Dread. Add in Vash's Vanilluxe, and the Empoleon was a major threat. There was also the Dedenne of the Violight rep, but he'd seen that girl before they went into the maze. She was a nervous wreck. Konaki didn't think she'd make it past this round. Aside from that, Dread was capable of bringing the hurt to pretty much every other rep's pokemon. Except Groudon, he didn't fancy his chances there. Turning, he saw that Vash had descended from the mill. 'Where now?' he inquired.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Yu Ii and Magnolia Rose
Affected Players: Teruko Ninjini (RapidashRocks), Kimiko Windsworth (Symphony), and Lian Yaki (Slipomatic)

Yu then noticed Teruko blush, he thought it was pretty adorable to see her blush. Wait, Yu thought, Does she have a crush on me. That's... That's awesome!

Yu then smiled to her, then pulled the obi on his Yukata to tighten it. He then put his hand through his silver hair, then combed it back over. The group then prepared to go.

Yu and his team continued out, he then said, "So, I guess I'll tell my backstory next? Well, If you know much of my Clan, the Ii's. We've supplied the Valorian Armies with powerful Samurai Generals. Most rememberable was Naomasa Ii, my cousin. He served the previous lord, Ieyasu Tokugawa, and probably one of the strongest Warriors in Ransei. We'll... Now Im getting off topic. I was raised in Valora my whole life, and probably I used to be the shyest kid you'd ever meet. That's until my mom gave me the advice to talk to women. I bet you can guess the results, I was no longer shy... However.... I am ...how you know me, cuties."

Yu then continued, "Anyway, I mainly trained and prepared to eventually serve the next warlord, until a tourtament started up, I joined of course. I battled through a majority of strong warriors, Takatora Todo, Tadakatsu Honda, you get the story. The last person I battled was my cousin, Naomasa. It was tough, but I eventually won. Getting myself considered as an Ii Devil, an honorable title to be honest. Though a lot of my warriors abandoned my rule. Saying I'm unfit for the job. Though they quit, only two remained, my cousin, Naomasa, and a good freind of mine, Yuuki Kirigaya. Then here we are. I guess."

Yu then looked back to Kimiko, saying, "Your turn, beautiful."

<Magnolia>

Magnolia smiled, then said after a few minutes, "Alright Lian. C'est parti. Let's go."

The two continued on, until eventually, Magnolia then said, "Attendez. I hear others."

Magnolia then looked around the corner. It was the pink team. She knew that, seeing their flags. Magnolia then looked over to her ally, saying, "Hey, Lian. We gotta Attack the Pink team to easily get out. I can hit them with a..."

The silver haired Cragspurian Warlord then looked through her different grenades. Two Burn Grenades, One Poison Grenade, One Sleep, and No Paralaysis, Confusion, or Attraction. Magnolia then continued, "Okay, I can hit them with a Sleep grenade then we Attack whoever isn't down, then dash out of here."

Lian nodded, and Magnolia drew out a sleep grenade, then jumped out from the corner, saying, "Bonjour! Temps de se battare!"

Yu, Kimiko, and Teruko turned around to see Magnolia and Lian. Magnolia then chucked the sleep grenade at them. Magnolia then drew her Pistols and took aim as her partner drew her Scythe. Out, their Partner Pokemon prepared to battle

RapidashRocks524

Want Mega Rapidash!
Teruko Nijini
Limelight (Fairy)
Affected players: Kimiko Windsworth (Symphony), Lian Yaki (Slipmatic), Yu Ii, and Magnolia Rose (Swampurtz)

"Well... I guess it is my turn to tell. My fam-" Kimiko was interrupted to hear "Bonjour! Temps de se battare!" Yu, Teruko, and Kimiko whirled around to see Magnolia throwing a sleep grenade, along with a teammate beside her with a scythe in her hand Teruko ducked just in time, and saw the Kimiko and Yu duck as well. Unfortunately, Tsuki got hit before she could move.

"Tsuki! No!" Teruko ran over. Suddenly, she felt a seething pain. Magnolia had shot her pistol at Teruko, the, well... sitting duck. The bullet had cut through the side of her arm, halfway between her shoulder and elbow. "Teruko!" Kimiko and Yu ran over. "I seem to have caused you much douleur. Once for the Pokemon, and twice for the bullet, Teruko of Limelight!" "Empoleon! Use Metal Claw on that Cradily!" "Ah! But I don't think so! Taku-chin! Use Giga Drain on that Empoleon, and use Ancient Power on that ennuyeux Rufflet flitting around!" Both of the Pokemon suffered from the moves, and Teruko knew they wouldn't last much longer. The teammate of Magnolia had now damaged the wing of Terrace with her scythe. She tried to sing her Sweet Song, but she just couldn't concentrate the power. "Tsuki... I need you!"

Beside Teruko, a little Pokemon heard her loving trainer's voice break through the sleep, but it wasn't enough. "Tsuki... I need you..." There it was again! Tsuki knew what she must do.

Teruko looked at her little Pokemon to see Tsuki start glowing.

Last edited: