• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Contest Chronicles Redux

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Here's your filler.

And I could say something more on topic here I guess, but I'm too lazy to think of anything or something. But let's just go with that.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
:542: : *Greets the contestants as they exit the dining hall after breakfast* Hello everyone. As I said after last night’s fiasco, the teams are now broken up. Your first contest without any team members to help you or bring you down will begin shortly. *Leaves*

;121; : That doesn’t matter, Sky. We’re sticking together no matter what, right?

;359; : Yeah. *Smiles, then frowns* I left my eye shadow in the dining hall.

;121; : Are you sure it’s not lost in my bedroom?

;359; : No, I remember having it in there. I’ll catch up to you at the house.

;121; : Okay. *Keeps walking*

~~~~~

;359; : *Enters the dining hall* Where did I leave it?

:549: : Here you go. *Hands her the eye shadow*

;359; : Oh, thanks! *Takes it and goes to leave*

:549: : Erm...

;359; : Yeah?

:549: : This is embarrassing...

;359; : Everything is embarrassing. What’s wrong?

:549: : Well, teams are gone, so I was wondering if you wanted to team up with me.

;359; : Sure, if Alice can-

:549: : We need to take down Valentine.

;359; : Valentine? Why?

:549: : She’s been manipulating everyone and is responsible for most of the eliminations so far.

;359; : She doesn’t sound good.

:549: : She’s not. That’s why we need to take her down. Shake on it?

*They shake hands*

~~~~~

:576: : *Walking back to the houses*

;121; : Hey! *Runs up to her*

:576: : Yes?

;121; : Look, there’s someone bad in this game and they need to be stopped.

:576: : Is there?

;121; : Yeah, it’s that Mina girl that was on your team. She tried to get me eliminated and caused Evleen’s accident.

:576: : *Gasp* Why, that’s terrible! Do you have any proof?

;121; : No, but it’s obviously her. Didn’t you see how she stole the show during that talent competition? She’s trying to get all the big competition out of the way so she can get her second chance, by any means necessary! I know you’re just a lonely old woman, but I think you can help get rid of her. After all, you were on her team.

:576: : I agree.

;121; : Alright. Shake on it?

*They shake hands while Valentine smirks to herself*

~~~~~

:538: : *Enters his room and looks at his wall, covered with a web connecting pictures of all the contestants* Hmm.... *Draws an X over Evleen’s picture, then draws a line connecting it to Valentine’s picture and writes a question mark above it; With the addition of Evleen’s line, Valentine is now connected to every contestant that was part of the game except Chewy and Herpert*

~~~~~

:500: : *Sleeping on his bed*

~~~~~

*Archie gathers the remaining six contestants outside of the houses*

:542: : Alright, I hope everyone’s ready, because we’re taking things up a notch.

;121; : What do you mean?

:542: : We’re going to test your endurance and see just how badly you want to win. Follow me. *Leads them to a clearing in the forest where a giant glass box is located*

:576: : What’s this?

:542: : There are six pillars located in the box. On top of each pillar is a button. Once the six of you enter the box, you will have to press down on a button.

:500: : That’s it?

:542: : Yes. However, you are not allowed to let go of the button at any time. If you do, a buzzer will sound and you will be disqualified. Once the first contestant lets go of the button, they will have to stay in the box until two more contestants let go, then the three of them can leave. The remaining three contestants will have to stay in the box until there is only one contestant standing. The winner will get a special prize and also be immune from elimination. Good luck. *Opens the door*

*The contestants enter the box and each go to a pillar*

:542: : Go.

*Each of the contestants press down on their buttons*

~~~~~

Hour 1

;121; : This isn’t so bad.

;359; : *At the pillar close to Alice* Alice, I meant to tell you-

:500: : *At the pillar on the other side of Sky* Hey guys! I know we’re not on a team anymore, but that doesn’t mean we can’t be friends, right? *Laughs heartily*

;121; : Yeah, sure. What did you want to tell me, Sky?

;359; : Uh...Nevermind.

~~~~~

:576: : *Senses something and turns her head*

:538: : *Glaring at her from the other side of the box*

:576: : *Turns back around, unnerved*

:549: : *Looks at Kenshiro* I hope your fixation on her is worth all this.

:538: : It is.

~~~~~

Hour 3

:542: : *Outside the box* Congratulations, you’ve all made it three hours.

;121; : Agh, someone let go already!

;359; : Calm down, Alice. We can do this.

:500: : Ergh...I’m not what I used to be...But I have to prove that I can do this!

:538: : *Glaring at Valentine intently*

:500: : What’s with you?

:538: : I have to remind myself why I need to win.

:500: : *Looks at Valentine* Oh, I had no idea. Well, it’s nice to see a showmance in the game.

~~~~~

Hour 5

;121; : I can’t do this anymore!

;359; : Just hold on, Alice!

:500: : Hey, Sky. I’m struggling here, can you try to distract me somehow?

;359; : Uh...I guess I can.

:500: : How about you tell me why you’re here?

;359; : I don’t want to give up.

:500: : No, not here. Here.

;359; : Oh...Well, I’m not really the most confident girl. All the attention was too much for me, and I didn’t want to turn singing into an obsession.

:500: : Obsession?

;359; : Yeah. I didn’t want to lose myself when I was 17 and become all about red lips and smoky eyes.

:500: : Yeah, I’ve met a few folks in my day that were all about “sex rules!”

~~~~~

:576: : *Talks to Alice while Sky is distracted with Herpert* I think you should let go.

;121; : What are you talking about?

:576: : Think about it. Everyone thinks I’m a harmless old lady anyway, but you could be seen as competition. If you let go now, no one will expect you to be a threat.

;121; : ...No. I can’t let down Sky.

:576: : Her? She’s working with Mina!

:549: : *Hears her name and turns to look at Valentine and Alice*

:576: : *Turns away from Alice*

;121; : What? You’re wrong!

;359; : *Stops talking to Herpert* Is everything okay, Alice?

;121; : Yeah, I’m fine...

:500: : Ugh...

;359; : Herpert?

:500: : Sorry guys! This old boar just can’t take anymore! *Herpert’s finger slips from the button as he falls to the ground in slow motion, shaking the whole box when he lands*

:549: : Is he alright?

:500: : *Snores*

~~~~~

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Hour 7

;359; : Are you okay, Alice? You’ve been pretty quiet for the past couple hour-

;121; : Are you working with Mina?

;359; : Oh yeah, we’re in an alliance now. We want you to-

;121; : *Lets go of her button*

;359; : Alice!

;121; : *Goes to the other side of the box and lays down*

;359; : I don’t understand...

:576: : *Smirks*

~~~~~

:538: : *Sees Valentine smirking* There it is...One more manipulation...

~~~~~

Hour 9

;359; : *Looks at Valentine, then at Mina*

:549: : *Nods*

;359; : *Lets go of her button and runs over to Alice*

:542: : That’s three! *Opens the door* Herpert, Alice, and Sky, you may leave the box.

;121; : *Dashes out*

;359; : *Follows her into the forest*

:500: : *Gets up and leaves groggily* Good luck, guys. May the best Pokemon win.

*Kenshiro, Mina, and Valentine all look at each other*

~~~~~

Hour 11

:542: : Well, the three former Team Spice members have made it to the 11th hour... *Yawn*

~~~~~

;359; : *Finds Alice on a log in the forest* There you are. Why did you let go?

;121; : Why are you working with Mina?

;359; : We want you to join us.

;121; : Join her? She’s trying to get rid of me!

;359; : What? No, she’s trying to help. Valentine is-

;121; : I’m sorry, Sky. I want to believe you...But no one else had reason to sabotage me.

;359; : What do you mean?

;121; : *Jumps into a stream and swims away*

;359; : Alice!

~~~~~

:500: : *Eating in the dining hall*

;407; : *Serves him another plate* And where are the others?

:500: : They’re doing some competition. It might be a while longer ‘til they come back. Anyway, I think I might hire you as my personal chef when this is all over. This food is great!

;407; :Well, I’m not even a real cook. However, it seems I do play the part well. Ha!

:500: : That’s weird. If you’re not a cook, what are you?

;407; : *Smirks* Isn’t it obvious? I... *Swiftly removes his apron and strikes a pose* am an actor!

:500: : Okay, then why do you want to be here cooking for a bunch of losers?

;407; : Oh, believe me, I don’t.

:500: : Then why don’t you leave?

;407; : ...Enough! *Puts his apron back on and storms off* If only I could...

:500: : *Shrugs and eats his food*

~~~~~

*Valentine, Kenshiro, and Mina refuse to budge*

:538: : *Continues to glare at Valentine and finally explodes* Stop being so smug! Your days here are numbered, you vile witch!

:576: : *Laughs*

:538: : *Clenches his fist, causing his finger to release the button* Wha-No! No!

:542: : Sorry, Kenshiro. You’re out.

:538: : *Snarls and sits down in the center of the box*

:542: : And then there were two...

*Mina and Valentine glare at each other*

~~~~~

Hour 13

:542: : Well, the two of you have been at this for more than half a day...Time to introduce some trouble. *Presses a button on a remote, causing the box to shake*

*Valentine and Mina remain firm*

~~~~~

:500: : *Leaves the dining hall* That hit the spot. *Accidentally enters the wrong house*

~~~~~

:500: : *Goes up to Kenshiro’s room* Home sweet-Wait a minute. This isn’t my room... *Looks at the Wall of Contestants* What the...

~~~~~

;121; : *Reaches the end of the stream and gets out* Well, now I’m lost.

;428; : Just follow the stream back.

;121; : Good idea. Wait, who are you?

;428; : That doesn’t matter. Have you seen Bree and Whisdom?

;121; : Not in a while.

;428; : *Sighs and picks up a camouflaged latch on the ground and goes under*

;121; : …*Jumps back into the stream*

~~~~~

;359; : *Sulking in the forest*

;291; : *Flies past*

;359; : Aww, a-

;036; : *Chases the Ninjask, firing laser beams*

;253; : *Chases the Clefable with a sword*

;448; : *Chases the Grovyle with a gun*

;359; : *Steps back, shocked, then looks around warily before continuing to walk*

~~~~~

Hour 15

:542: : Well, you’ve both made it to 15 hours. *Presses another button that causes the box to spin around*

:576: : You might as well give up, dear.

:538: : Don’t listen to her, Mina.

:576: : Stay out of this!

:549: : Shut up. I’m not listening to either of you.

:538: : *Chuckles while looking at Valentine* It doesn’t matter if you win this one or not, this game will soon be over for you.

:576: : Be quiet before I make you.

:538: : *Stands up* I am not scared of you. I never have been. You may manipulate the others as you please, but you will never get to me.

:576: : ARGH! *Shoots several psychic blasts at Kenshiro*

:538: : *Dodges them*

:576: : You-

:538: : *Laughs*

:576: : Why are you laughing?!

:549: : Because I just won.

:576: : What?! *Looks at her hands* No!

:542: : *Stops the box and opens the door* Congratulations, Mina! You have won and are safe from elimination.

:576: : *Looks furious*

:538: : *Smirks at Valentine and makes a shooting gesture with his hands*

~~~~~

Vote: Herpert :500: ; Alice ;121; ; Sky ;359; ; Kenshiro :538: ; Valentine :576:

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
As much as I'd kind of like to get rid of Valentine, as even if she is the main conflict source, the game's starting to just turn into her one-woman show of deceit, I don't think I can let Alice get away with that level of gullibility. She just blamed Mina out of nowhere and was immediately ready to take Valentine's word over Sky's, to the point that she wouldn't even explain why she distrusted Mina to Sky, and just ran immediately. And I'm not sure whether Alice and Sky's completely ignoring the previous contestants' possible hidden machinations was funny or just plain wasted opportunity, but that extra bit of frustration seals the deal for Alice. She's getting my vote.

That said, I'm still kind of hoping Valentine leaves soon. With her gone, The others wouldn't know what to do to each other, especially Ken. Though I'm starting to get a sense he isn't as heroic as he makes himself out to be, what with all those photos on his wall. Something tells me once he's done scapegoating, then eliminating Valentine, his next move will be betraying Mina, who's starting to look like an easy pawn. Though maybe Mina will manage to do Sky in first, seeing as she's kind of got Sky at the end of a string too what with her being able to manipulate Sky into dropping out.

By the looks of it, Herpert is starting to seem like a highly likely candidate for a victory similar to Owen. Everyone but him has enemies, and everyone but him seems likely to either be a target for more manipulative players, or a target of spite for being manipulative. Sure, Herpert should have some trouble facing off pretty much anyone physically, but it is the votes that count, so even if Ken's left at the final two with him with a nice physical advantage, he'll still probably have made himself unpopular with his scheming enough for the audience to demand he be plot-conveniently crippled.

Then again, maybe the idea that Kenshiro's plotting against everyone is just a red herring, and maybe he's got a deeper plan than that. It depends on how tricky Marshtomp Man is with foreshadowing, because right now he's kind of looking like a pseudo hero who's just lucky that Valentine is more unlikable and he's vocally against her. Ken's real intentions still would have to be given away pretty early if he's going to keep from making himself look like a rat soon enough to win. And if he makes himself look bad, he might take the fall instead of Sky, who might be able to contend with Herpert if she doesn't fall prey to the idiot ball like Alice just did. Mina seems to have her by the end of a string now, so I'm hesitant at the moment. Sky and Herpert might end up together in the final two much like Gwen and Owen, which would probably be Herpert's worst chance (sure it was Owen who actually won, but I don't think he would have if the people who vote in this game had been voting in that game). Though maybe Mina will redeem herself. She'd have to play as little part in Sky's elimination as possible if she will.

Or maybe Herpert will do something unbearably stupid soon and get the axe for it. Or everyone else might even turn on Herpert right now for losing the challenge first. *shrugs*

Mawile412

Problem
I think I'm just going to vote Valentine. She's been very entertaining, but I think it's time to see what the game will be like without her.

The Meddler

Never Forget
So is no one going to mention Lord Hartel being chased by Aitken being chased by Sir Henry being chased by Amarillo?

About half the cast is interesting to me, and with Alice no longer suffering from a cocaine addiction and instead battling a severe case of gullibility, she gets my vote. Seems like Herpert is the only who tried his hardest until he couldn't anymore, and that I respect. The others either gave up or made mistakes.

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
Alice needs to be more open-minded. She never even gave Sky a chance. Because of this, I vote out Alice.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
*The contestants are gathered outside the houses*

:542: : Kenshiro, Sky, Herpert, you're safe.

:576: : *Remains calm*

;121; : *Looking around nervously*

:542: : Alice, your time is up.

;121; : *Jumps up angrily and points at Mina* You voted for me!

:549: : Of course I did. I saw you conspiring with Valentine, what better way to break her down?

:538: : You should have gotten rid of her when you had the chance!

;121; : What does Valentine have to do with any of this?

;359; : Don't you get it, Alice? She's evil!

;121; : *Turns to Sky* Wait a minute, did you vote for me too?

;359; : No, I voted for her!

;121; : Herpert?

:500: : I didn't vote you. *Looks nervous*

;121; : Then...

:576: : Alright, enough! I voted for you! You were nothing but a foolish pawn in my game. *Leaves*

;121; : Grr...Wait, Sky! *Runs over to her*

;359; : Alice...

;121; : I...

;359; : *Hugs her*

~~~~~

;291; : *Looks at Aitken trapped in a cage* So the tables have turned...

;036; : *Staring straight at him without blinking*

~~~~~

:538: : *Walks down the stairs at Team Spice's house*

:576: : *At the bottom of the steps*

:538: : What do you want?

:576: : *Clenches her fist* What you've wanted since the last contest. I want to end this, but it's all up to you. Don't you get it? All I want is for you to acknowledge my powers! Did I anticipate my causing trouble here? Yes. But I'm here to redeem myself, not be seen as an evil witch! Just-

:538: : *Laughs* That is where we differ.

:576: : ...What?

:538: : I have atoned for my failure, now the only step left is to get another chance. By winning this game.

:576: : You-

:538: : All this damage you've caused...I thought I had to get rid of you as soon as possible before I was your next target. I thought you were my strongest opponent, but now I see that I was wrong. You're nothing but a weak, pathetic fool. *Leaves*

:576: : *Sits down on the floor, shocked and confused*

*A listening bug under a desk has been transmitting everything they've been saying*

~~~~~

:500: : *Puts down his headset* ...It's time for Derpitude to take action!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I think this is probably a step further towards Valentine's derailment as a villain. The mystique of her air of divine knowledge is beginning to fade as she gets closer and closer to being just a plain old unabashed selfish jerk. Maybe her slant of still wanting redemption might make her more interesting, and maybe allow her stay ahead interest-wise of Kenshiro, who's also beginning to get derailed as well. He's looking less and less like the redemption-seeking hero he was originally played as, and more like another determinator on a quest for power he's willing to sell out others in. Maybe where he differs with someone like Amarillo or Herpert is that the failure he's trying to redeem is being defeated rather than a failure to help others. This may lead him to be motivated to do harmful things to others that stand in his way in the name of honour, and thus lose his role as a sympathetic player and possibly gain a role as a threat.

If there was any doubt that Herpert is becoming the new most sympathetic player of the game, it's rapidly fading. With everyone else either being the devil in plain sight, slowly becoming corrupt, or being clueless pawns, his cliffhanger line of preparing to take action is turning him into the game's one hope against being completely dominated by self-driven reality show villains.

The Meddler

Never Forget
Derpitude is coming back!

About my character, I really like how Marshy portrays him. Even last episode, he didn't do much but he still came across as just a great guy that you wanna pal around with. He's got that friendly overlooker demeanor about him and I liked that he showed some of his heroism earlier in the season so I'm excited for what's in store if he'll finally get his redemption next episode.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
All I can say is I hope Herpert does get redeemed in the end. He's the one that you really want to see redeemed.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
*Mina and Sky enter the dining hall for breakfast and sit down together*

;359; : Where’s everyone else?

~~~~~

:500: : *In his room, struggling to put on his Derpitude costume*

~~~~~

:538: : *Has put an X over Alice’s picture on his Wall of Contestants and is studying the pictures of the remaining contestants*

~~~~~

:576: : *Sitting in her cauldron, bathing in the dozens of fortunes inside of it*

~~~~~

:549: : Maybe they’re still sleeping.

;359; : Yeah, I don’t sleep in general. I’ve always had really bad insomnia.

:549: : It must suck not being able to dream every night.

;359; : I’d probably have a sad dream anyway...

:549: : Well, I don’t know where they are, but this gives us more private time to plan.

;359; : Oh yeah, about that...

:549: : Yeah?

;359; : You came to me for an alliance. You did that because you needed to win after Valentine had Lucy eliminated.

:549: : Yes, and you agreed to help.

;359; : Because I thought what Valentine was doing was wrong.

:549: : You’re not saying you feel otherwise now, are you?

;359; : No, but now I’m in the same position you were. Valentine got my friend eliminated and now I need to win.

:549: : Are you saying you’re done with our alliance?

;359; : I’m saying we’re both in the same boat. We both came here to get back our former glory and now we both need to win for our friends too.

:549: : What are you suggesting?

;359; : Final two alliance. Once we get there, we try our hardest to win this. For Lucy, for Alice, for ourselves.

:549: : *Nods* Deal.

~~~~~

;359; : *Enters house*

:500: : *Puts mask on* Hey, Sky! How’s it going?

;359; : Uh...What are you doing with that costume?

:500: : ...Sorry, Sky! I’m Derpitude now and I have to save the- *Stomach grumbles* Uh oh, I should get some breakfast first. *Leaves*

~~~~~

:549: : *Enters house*

:538: : Hello.

:549: : Where’s Valentine?

:538: : I don’t really care. I’m going to get some breakfast. *Goes to leave*

:549: : Kenshiro, wait.

:538: : Yes?

:549: : I know I was kind of hard on you a few contests ago, but you really need to stop obsessing over Valentine.

:538: : I know.

:549: : I just-Wait, what?

:538: : *Leaves*

~~~~~

:500: : *Eating in the dining hall*

:538: : *Enters and confusedly looks at Herpert with his costume*

:500: : *Sees Kenshiro* Hey!

:538: : Hello.

:500: : I didn’t have breakfast yet. I was too busy putting this old costume on. Why are you here?

:538: : I did not have breakfast either.

:500: : Oh...

:538: : …

:500: : ...What were you doing?

:538: : Training. *Turns around to get food*

:500: : *Looks at him suspiciously*

:538: : *Goes to sit down with his food and notices that Herpert is gone* …

~~~~~

*Mina and Sky meet up outside the houses*

:549: : Kenshiro’s acting weird.

;359; : So is Herpert. Where’s Valentine?

:576: : Hello. *Approaches them*

:549: : Get away from us!

:576: : Shut up and listen to me. Kenshiro is-

:542: : *Appears* Hey! I was just about to gather you all here to announce the next challenge. Where are the others?

:538: : *Emerges from the forest* I am here.

:500: : *Comes out of the Spice house* ...Oh, hey guys.

:549: : What were you doing in there?

:500: : Huh? *Turns around* Oh, did I go in the wrong house again? *Laughs heartily* Silly me!

*Valentine and Kenshiro glare at him suspiciously*

:542: : Now that you’re all here it’s time for your next challenge. I feel like there’s been so much hostility lately and what kind of impression would lying backstabbers make on the world? So for today’s challenge, each of you will randomly receive a slip of paper with another contestant’s name on it. For this contestant, you will create something special or useful that they will love or enjoy. I will rate each of you based on creativity and your customer’s satisfaction. You are allowed to use any supplies on the island to create your gifts. *Hands out slips of paper* Have fun! *Leaves*

~~~~~

:549: : *Enters house and looks at paper* Herpert? Great, the only one I’ve had no interaction with at all...

~~~~~

:500: : *Looks at paper in the forest* Sky...That shouldn’t be too hard. Now I can still keep focus on Kenshiro while doing this challenge.

~~~~~

:538: : *Enters his room and looks at paper* Valentine...

~~~~~

:576: : *Looks at paper* Mina? Hmm... *Throws the slip of paper in her cauldron and all of the fortunes inside begin swarming around it*

~~~~~

;359; : *Enters house and looks at paper* Kenshiro. Let’s see, he-

:500: : *Enters house* Hey, Sky.

;359; : Oh, hi Herpert. I was just going to get started on my gift.

:500: : Oh yeah, me too. *Quickly glances at her slip of paper* Well, I’d better get going. *Presses a button on his costume that plays his theme music as he runs upstairs*

~~~~~

:500: : *Enters his room and collapses on the floor from running* So *Pant* Sky has *Pant* Kenshiro...

~~~~~

:549: : Well, he’s supposed to be some superhero guy...Ugh, I don’t know.

:576: : *Enters the house* Oh, hello.

:549: : What do you want?

:576: : You really should work on your manners. Anyway, I had to tell you-

:549: : Excuse me? You want me to work on my manners after all this sh*t you’ve pulled?! You make me sick. *Leaves*

:576: : Wait! Damn it. If these fools refuse to listen, I will gladly watch as they fall!

:538: : *Laughs*

:576: : *Turns around* You! No one even suspects that you’re evil.

:538: : I am not evil. I do not seek to make others’ lives miserable. I do not make a desperate soul act irrationally by making them fear for their safety. I do not revive a poor misguided child’s drug addiction by messing with their head. I do not destroy slowly blossoming friendships by playing on others’ insecurities. I do not make someone relive the demise of their career by causing them to leave this game with the same injury that got them here. No, Valentine, I am not like you. I am here for the same reason we all should be here. To regain my honor and win this game. And I will not let anything get in my way. So no, I am not evil. I am strong, unwavering, and determined. And I will win this game. *Leaves*

:576: : *Watches him leave* A little too determined…

~~~~~

:549: : *Looking in a tool shed by the dining hall*

;359; : *Walks over* Hey, Mina.

:549: : Hey. Valentine just tried to talk to me again...

;359; : What did she say?

:549: : I didn’t give her a chance. I just left. I mean, what could she have to say to us after everything she’s done?

;359; : I’m sorry?

:549: : I don’t think so. I depend on the kindness of strangers, but not the kindness of lonely old hags.

;359; : *Laughs* Let’s hope she’s the next one out of here, for Lucy and Alice’s sake. *Leaves*

:549: : We can do more than hope...

~~~~~

:500: : *Puts down supplies* I have to figure out some way to stop Kenshiro. This is my only chance to redeem myself...

~~~~~

:538: : I must make sure that Valentine does not deface me in front of the others...

~~~~~

:576: : *A fortune pops out of her cauldron* Let’s see... *Reads*

~~~~~

;359; : *Walking to Team Sugar’s house*

*An explosion destroys most of Team Spice’s house*

~~~~~

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
;359; : *Wakes up being carried away by Herpert* What happened?

:500: : The house blew up.

;359; : Is everyone okay?

:500: : Yeah, nobody was inside.

:538: : *Walks through the rubble and collects his contestant pictures*

:500: : What are you doing over there?

:538: : *Walks over to them* This was my house. I obviously had personal belongings there.

:500: : I’m sure you did...

:538: : Maybe you’re smarter than you appear. *Goes into the forest*

;359; : What was that all about?

:500: : Don’t worry about it.

:549: : *Walks over* What happened here?

:500: : The place blew up. Didn’t you hear the explosion?

:549: : No, I must have missed it. Where’s Valentine?

:500: : Why do you care?

:549: : She wanted to tell me something, and I decided to hear her out.

:500: : You don’t seem too concerned about this. Neither did Kenshiro...

:549: : You don’t really seem concerned yourself.

:500: : … *Goes to Team Sugar’s house*

;359; : He doesn’t think someone did this on purpose, does he?

:549: : I don’t know. *Starts to leave*

;359; : Wait, aren’t you going to wait for Valentine?

:549: : She’ll find me if she still wants to talk. *Leaves*

~~~~~

:542: : *Gathers everyone outside of Team Sugar’s house* So, I’ve collected all of your finished-

:549: : Are you just not going to mention the destroyed house?

:542: : Yes, well...That was unfortunate. However, everyone is fine so we’re thankful for that. Kenshiro, Valentine, and Mina will have to move into the other house.

:500: : What caused it?

:542: : It was an accident and everything is fine now. So, I’ve collected all of your finished gifts, and now I will distribute them to each contestant. *Hands out boxes*

;359; : *Opens* A...makeshift Barbie Doll. Well, I haven’t had one in a long time. I guess it reminds me of simpler times. *Smiles awkwardly*

:538: : *Opens* It’s a sheath! It matches my skin and gi color perfectly!

:500: : *Opens* A new costume! Wow, it’s completely state-of-the-art and it looks like it fits better and it does so much more...I-It’s true...This costume is amazing, but it’s not for a hero like me. This costume is meant for a young, hip hero. *Tears up* Me and my costume...We’re nothing but outdated spandex.

:549: : *Twitches in anger at Herpert’s reaction*

:576: : *Opens gift* It’s a...Chatot? What am I going to do with a Chatot?

;441; : *Squawk* Shut up, lady!

:549: : *Opens* What?! *Takes out a pair of ruby dancing shoes* This is amazing.

:542: : It’s also not hand-crafted. *Takes them away*

:576: : That’s not fair!

:549: : Ha, leave it to you to steal some shoes instead of actually putting in effort to do something nice for someone.

:576: : Me? Look at the emotional damage your gift caused!

:549: : How did you know I had Herpert? Cheater!

*They begin arguing*

:500: : Everyone just stop! Was it right for Valentine to cheat? No. But Sky obviously had the best gift anyway. Just look at how happy Kenshiro is.

;359; : Wait, how did you know I had Kenshiro?

:538: : It looks like you’re a cheater as well! You tried to draw us in with your innocent hero act, but you’re just a crook!

:500: : That’s not true! The only reason I checked who Sky had was because I was trying to investigate you! Everyone, I wanted to handle this myself, but now I guess the truth needs to come out. Kenshiro is trying to manipulate us all to win! He even has this wall in his room with all of our pictures-

:538: : If you haven’t noticed, I do not even have a wall anymore!

:500: : That’s convenient for you, isn’t it?

:538: : Or convenient for you.

:576: : *Watching silently*

:500: : *Looks at Valentine* You! I heard your conversation! You know the truth about him too!

:538: : You bugged our house?!

:500: : That’s not the point! Tell them the truth, Valentine!

:576: : I don’t know-

:549: : Why would we even believe her of all people? What are you trying to pull?

:500: : All I’m pulling are muscles!

:549: : Well, I tried to make you a new costume, but apparently-

;359; : Stop fighting! I believe Herpert.

:549: : What about our alliance?!

:500: : Alliance?

:542: : Alright, alright, that’s enough. Sky, Kenshiro liked his gift and it was very creative, so you’re safe. The rest of you...I have to decide.

~~~~~

Vote: Valentine :576: ; Kenshiro :538: ; Herpert :500: ; Mina :549:

Mawile412

Problem
I think I'm gonna go with Kenshiro on this one. It seems like Herpert is right about him trying to manipulate the other characters so that he can win, which doesn't seem fair to me.

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
Valentine flat-out cheated. Cheaters don't deserve to win. Manipulation is one thing. Cheating crosses the line for any hope of redemption.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I'm voting Kenshiro. I'm kind of on Team Herpert now, and even Valentine is at least kind of honest about being the nasty one here. Sky and Mina were honest about wanting to win as well, but at least willing to work together. Kenshiro's been pretending to be the good guy, but all he wants to do is play everyone else and eventually stab in the back who he's been pretending to help.

I'm kind of suspicious of Mina when it comes to that explosion, but I'm not going to vote her because Mina going seems kind of predictable now.

Is it just me or is the top 5 seeming surprisingly TDI-ish? We've got the nasty lady no one likes, the slightly less evil but still determined and tough guy, the kind of nice but elusive girl and her friend, and the gluttonous comic relief. Maybe that's part of why I'd find Mina going next predictable, but then again, I somehow wouldn't be surprised to see Kenshiro make it past Sky or Herpert if the tides turn in the votes. He is losing right now however.

Last edited:

The Meddler

Never Forget
I'm going to vote Valentine for cheating, which is pretty low. Kenshiro appears to have overtaken her as the more interesting villain anyways.