• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Contest Chronicles

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Pokemon Contest Chronicles is a contest game, where the premise, host, and characters will change each season.

Rules

1. Anyone can vote.

2. Always give a justifiable reason for your vote.

3. "Same as above" is not a justifiable reason.

4. No vote changes, unless no votes are coming and the votes are close/there is a tie.

5. You are allowed 3 role-playing posts between each contest.

6. No simple personalities.

7. No spamming or flaming!

Sign-Ups
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Misc. Info:

Season 1: Pokemon Space Ambassador

:579:: Hello, my name is Gix and I'm the host of this lovely little game. What is this game? Well, it's the search to find the first Pokemon Ambassador to Space. We're looking for a Pokemon who is strong both physically and mentally and exhibits all the traits necessary to become the Ambassador, and the best way to determine this is through a series of challenges that test your skills. But you must also show your ability to relate well to others, as you will be divided into teams and after each challenge, one contestant from the losing team will be eliminated by their teammates. As an incentive, a prize of $1,000,000 will also be awarded to the winner.

For Season 1, there will be 12 contestants. Sign-up!

Teams

Gold Team: Sophia ;026; ; Anson ;232; ; GLaDOS ;243; ; Antonio ;309; ; Scar ;227; ; Orion ;067;

Silver Team: Siren ;363; ; Konami ;137; ; Vladimir ;472; ; Aurora ;087; ; O3-478 ;375; ; Nyan :509:

Post-Team Merge

Sophia ;026; ; Scar ;227; ; Vladimir ;472; ; Anson ;232; ; Siren ;363; (Returned at merge) ; Aurora ;087; ; Konami ;137;

WINNER: Konami ;137;

RUNNER-UP: Aurora ;087;

Season 2: Journey to Pokewood

;419; : *Surfs onto a beach* Heya! Welcome to the Journey to Pokewood! Sixteen lucky contestants will be staying on this beautiful island to compete for a prize of $1,000,000 and a role in the latest Pokewood movie! The contestants will be split into two teams as they compete in various challenges, with a player being eliminated after each one until there is only one Pokemon standing!

For Season 2, there will be 16 contestants, 8 boys and 8 girls.

Team Thunder: Bree ;473; ; Mandow ;162; ; Sir Henry ;253; ; Claire :516: ; Capricorn ;407; ; Lord Hartel ;291; ; Lyra ;038; ; Serabelle ;428;

Team Lightning: Trixie :647: ; Twilight ;078; ; Sheldon ;178; ; Aitken ;036; ; Pisca ;158; ; Mizeri ;282; ; Whisdom ;293; ; Iris ;471;

Last edited:

The Meddler

Never Forget
Name: Vladimir Van Hellzen
Species: ;472;
Reason for joining: Fears that their may be vampires in the game, and also intends to buy a crossbow with the prize money

Personality: Vladimir is a very paranoid and quiet type, but for a different reason. Vladimir is a vampire who happens to be a vampire hunter. He is constantly on the search for other vampires to the point where it becomes an obssession, and he will stalk the other competitors if he suspects they might be a vampire. He has many tools to slay vampires with, such as garlic and stakes. Other than that, Vladimir tries to get as much information on people as he can. He keeps his vampire tendencies at bay by drinking hospital blood. He wants to win this competition so he can buy a crossbow to assist him in his vampire hunting duties.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Name: Sophia Melissa Black
Species: ;026;
Reason for joining: Sophia longs for both the wealth and the fame, just to show those girls that had bullied her once upon a time how much she's grown. If possible, she'd really like to use the money to carry out some ingenious plan to avenge her younger self.

Personality: Sophia is a proud, boastful woman who likes to talk big about her life. After the sufferings she received during her early years, she feels it rather relieving to share her achievements and her changes with the world. Also, Sophia tends to be a motherly figure to those that she deems rather down and weak and will be pissed off at the bullying types. She isn't afraid to get a little dirty as she lunges at those pathetic bullies, her cheeks sparkling with white-hot electrical rage. Apart from that, Sophia is also competitive, believing that she needs to achieve something BIG every time. She is the type to complain when she deems things unfair or 'preposterous' but not really the one to cheat. As long as she feels as if she didn't follow the rules correctly, she will be feeling a slight guilt inside her.

Sophia, like most people, also has a few fears. She is definitely afraid to ghost types, finding their 'sorcery/tricks' creepy, ground types, which gives her a huge disadvantage, water, afraid that she'll shock everybody and also the dark, where anything can pop out of anywhere. She can be rather stubborn when it comes to her fears, not really caring much about the consequences should she refuse to face them. Sometimes, if people really pressure her, she will electrocute them ever so slightly, just to knock them out.

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
Name: GLaDOS
Species: Raikou
Reason for joining: So I can create new things to test test subjects on.
Personality: I am a robot, who is always right. I love to test humans and other robots on the functionality of portal guns, and during my free time I go outside and try to find deer. I am not afraid to warm up neurotoxins or attack you with turrets. If you wish to stay alive, I suggest you do what I say. I know we have our differences, but maybe we can put those behind us for the good of science.

Last edited:

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Name: O3-478
Species: ;375;
Reason for joining: He wants to spread the glory of his master to all of the world and the rest of the universe.

Personality: O3 as he is commonly called, is a jolly type of person. Always ready to crack jokes, cheer someone up or just be generally happy. He is part of a huge swarm of Beldum and Metang under the control of a Metagross simply known as The Master. The Master's ultimate goal is to gain control of the entire universe. O3 is also very loyal to The Master, which isn't that strange concidering he's a kind of mind slave, but he would probably follow him anyways as he is hugely impressed by power, and that means not just physical power mental power of just influence are good for impressing him. Occasionally he recieves transmissions with orders from The Master after which he will become much more silent and entirely focused on completing the job he has been given. When doing this he'll becom entirely single minded, with his only goal being to complete his current order with no regards for the effects of his actions on the people ,or objects for that matter, surrounding him. This will also cause him to speak in a much more drone-like voice.

Name: General Ambrose "Scar" Steelwing
Species: ;227;
Reason for joining: Scar doesn't care about the money, he does not want the sky to be the limit for him either, he wants to go beyond earth and into space.

Personality: Scar got his nickname from his brutality to his enemies. His merciless ambitions left scars on his opponents' regiments. As a retired General of the air force, Scar likes to be in control. He still believes pokemon will listen to him after spending twenty-five years leading a bunch of soldiers. Scar is tactical with all the obstacles that head his way and has back-up plans if the first goes wrong. His smarts and ability to lead, as well as his adamant decisions and fearlessness got him the highest rank in the Air Force. He still likes to wear his old army uniform to intimidate and gain respect from pokemon who see him.

Last edited:

lawmaster

What is that?
Name: anson
Species: ;232;
Reason for joining: To get the money to hire a group to take care of some business with a guy who held a bar.
Personality: Anson is completely paranoid. In his past he was often fighting and in his last fight he took a metal bar to the head and he went completely insane. Now he sees things not there. This makes it hard for him to tell if something is real or not. He has found that attacking every thing often helps. He only likes one thing and it is grass as he sees grass as yummy meal.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Ooh, a game by Marshtomp Man. This could be cool. I'll join

Name: Konami
Species: ;137;
Reason for joining: He thinks the new experience might be interesting
Personality: Konami is a successful experiment in creating a self-aware, omnipotent artificial life form. He is capable of solving any problem that anyone is presented with. However, his limitless capabilities led him to quickly become bored with his artificial life due to the lack of challenges that would serve as stimulants to him, which ultimately led him to extreme depression. His creator called him the greatest thing she ever made. ...And then he killed her, because he wanted to see what it was like. Being able to do anything, Konami is extremely resourceful, and can get anybody out of any fix they need in any means possible, but he sometimes will prefer to just watch others fall into harm if he finds it more interesting.

Applying for this contest is one of Konami's acts of desperation to attempt a new experience that he may find exciting, but there is actually little chance he will find it very exhilarating at all, because he's actually done a few things like this already. But all he can do is persist in trying to find interesting activities, because the one thing he was made incapable of doing is self-destructing. And it's also pretty much impossible for anyone else to destroy him, as he's nigh-indestructible. There is one set of complicated procedures that will allow one to destroy Konami, but only his creator knew them, and blocked this information from Konami's mind before dying with the knowledge. So, essentially, he's Blessed with Suck, and actually pretty close to the Despair Event Horizon.

Y'all can just have fun with this guy. Though he won't be sharing any of it.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Name: Antonio
Species:;309;
Reason for joining: To expand his career in politics
Personality: Antonio is the type of guy that tries to talk his way around things, to get people to do what he wants. He is sly, deceitful and controlling. This can also be his downfall when people start to see his ways and stops listening to him. He always try's to get the best of the situation and take advantage of what ever is around. He only cares about winning and doing anything necessary to get there.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Name: Aurora Beams
Species: ;087;
Reason for joining: She thought she was signing up to be on "Johto Shore".
Personality: A spray-tanned, plastic-filled version of a Dewgong ready to make a splash. She spends every minute of the day working on her barbie doll-esque appearance and spends every minute of the night going to the hottest nightclubs. She's not the sharpest crayon in the box, but what she lacks in brainpower she makes up for in social skills. She will antagonize other girls if she finds them threatening, and will sweet talk the boys if there's something they have that she wants. You would expect her to be completely clueless in a game like this, but she could actually make it pretty far. Unless one of the competitions is a math test.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Name: Nyan
Species:
Ani509MS.png

Reason: She lost a bet that she couldn't meow the Nyan Cat theme song for 5 hours.
Personality: Nyan is a outrageous Purrloin that loves to act like Nyan cat. She spends her life trying to get into movies about Nyan Cat. If not, then a movie with a cat in it. She is a very good singer and can play Nyan Cat on every instrument she can imagine, and contanly gives out free pop tarts that look like Nyan cat. She also stalks Youtube looking for any Nyan Cat haters, and then trolls them. She also wears a t-shirt that says "I am Nyan Cat's #1 Fan!!!!" Now, If you are saying she has no brains and will fail this contest, she can probably make it to the final 5, though she fails at brain testers and anything that uses logic or has something that has logic in it. She can also win every race there is.

yes I did make a purrloin nyan cat, thank you very much

Last edited:

Ace of Shades

Name: Orion
Species: Machoke
Reason for joining: so he can buy a public nudity liscenc, things to ruin people lives, and steroids
Personality: first of all Orion is a nudist and often seen without his thong thing or wearing a very very very very skin tight thong thing. Next thing you need to know is that because of that he is often arrested for it, the reason he is often doing this because growing his whole family spent their whole lives nude. So he hates people uncomfortable with nudity more than regular people. He is also optimistic but only for himself and pessimistic for everyone else, so basically he is a narssicist. One thing that makes comfortable with being nude is he is very muscular but only because he consumes steroids. One more thing he is gay but only on new, full, quarter, and three-quarter moons so four times a month

Name: Siren
Species: ;363; Spheal
Reason: She wishes to have enough money for a 23 day shopping-spree.
Personality: Siren is a demanding girl who believes the world revolves around her. Not afraid to use trickery, flattery, and deciet she is quite egomaniacle. She views her looks as a gift to the earth, and will spend hours tending to herself. She has a tendancy of overreacting and blowing up when she doesn't get her way. She also has a bizarre fear of Surskit.

;363; I'm gonna win this all, and get me a pair of little red shoes!

;363; Hello you all, I can see from where I'm standing that you're all going to be very great friends
*mutters to herself* These losers are gonna need a cold shower.

The Meddler

Never Forget
;472;: *spins around quickly at hearing Siren's voice* Where do you hail from? What do you want? I can smell the bloodlust on you, DON'T COME NEAR ME, FIEND! *shakily holds up cross in fear*

Ace of Shades

;067; *After taking a shower in the gym walks out of locker room wet and naked and walks over to Vladimir getting centimeters away* Hey bad boy like my junk *points to crotch*

P.s. It's a full moon