• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Contest - Take 2

Denmen10

-Pokemon's Name and Species: Splash/Buizel
-Personality: Very energetic, likes other pokemon
-Appeal Style (Tough, Beautiful, Cute, Cool, or Smart): Cool
-Trainer's Name: Dennis
-Any details about the trainer: He only uses his favourite pokemon (Noctowl,Buizel,Lucario and absol)

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Uh dude, Edge is an umbreon, ;197; not a porygon.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
^Oops! I typed in 137 instead of 197. Fixed!

Signed Up
Beautiful
;171; Luna and Miki
;245; Aroura and Blue Destiny

Cool
;424; Tails and Will
;197; Edge and Evan Kridis
;418; Splash and Dennis

Cute
;152; Leaf and Sas
;040; Sunny and Aiko Yoku

Smart
;346; Zen and Virtuos

Tough
;018; Jet and Xashlei

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
^Possibly... There's a large chance I won't allow it though.

I'll take entrants for the next 9 - 10 hours and then I will post the opening and you can begin to submit your first round tomorrow!

rosso1111

I'll have a go

Pokemon's Name and Species: Louise/Frosslass ;478;
Personality: Cautious but always up for a challenge
Appeal Style: Tough
Trainer:Jeremy
Any details about the trainer: He didn't actually want a Frosslass, he wanted a Glalie but his Snorunt found a Dawn Stone by mistake

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
It's a pet peeve of mine...

Signed Up
Beautiful
;171; Luna and Miki

Cool
;424; Tails and Will
;418; Splash and Dennis

Cute
;152; Leaf and Sas

Smart
;346; Zen and Virtuos

Tough
;018; Jet and Xashlei
;478; Louise and Jeremy

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Can I quickly sign up?

Name-Treecko
Species-Sceptile
Personality-Gets serious when in a compitition, and knows all about being in them (COTD, Pokemon Contest 1, short-lived Pokemon Terrain Game.)
Style-Tough
Trainer-Coolio Smart
Trainer Info-Straight-A student and the most popular kid in the school, but his first friend was Treecko when he was an actual Treecko. Was mad that the Contest went down when the was doing so good, but is glad it's back.

Denmen10

Dennis: We can do this right?, Splash?
;418; Buiz ze-zel (Yeah of course)

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
pokemonmaster is back too!!

Signed Up
Beautiful
;171; Luna and Miki

Cool
;424; Tails and Will
;418; Splash and Dennis

Cute
;152; Leaf and Sas

Smart
;346; Zen and Virtuos

Tough
;018; Jet and Xashlei
;478; Louise and Jeremy
;254; Treecko and Coolio Smart

I've decided i'll take One More entrant. After that sign-ups are closed, no matter what.

.Wind.

Banned
- Kayla the Ledian
-She's a graceful bug and she takes pride in being very smooth in her movements
-Beautiful
-Rex+
-This is his first tie working with beautiful pokemon so he will have troubles at the start.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Here are our 12 finalists! Can someone post a filler? The opening should be up soon.

Beautiful
;171; Luna and Miki
;166; Kayla and Rex+

Cool
;424; Tails and Will
;418; Splash and Dennis

Cute
;152; Leaf and Sas

Smart
;346; Zen and Virtuos

Tough
;018; Jet and Xashlei
;478; Louise and Jeremy
;254; Treecko and Coolio Smart

.Wind.

Banned
Check out the "New old party contest"

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
This is a 5 minute introduction I wrote so that I could get it in on time...

---

;196; Hello everyone!

I am Espe and I will be your host for this exciting season of Pokemon Contest! Last season was a stunning success and we had quite a few memorable performances from such standouts as Danny Duskull, Copygoo and Xashlei!

Let's see if this group has what it takes to become the next contest master!

As you can see our new arena is based in beautiful Celadon City with the theme being plant life.

For the first round there will be NO theme so that everyone can try it out before they have to adhere to limitations. You have 3 days from this point to prepare and send in your appeals!

Good luck!

---

The Arena - Again it is a large glass dome about 200 feet high at its highest point and with a 200 foot radius. The stage is located opposite the doors, near to the side of the dome (appeals can only be seen from the front). The audience is spread in front of the stage. All around the dome are plants growing straight out of the ground, twisting around the architecture of the building and causing the arena to be bathed in a greenish white light. These plants CAN be used in appeals.

---

I'm submitting this at 3:30 Eastern time. This means 3:30 Eastern time on Wednesday is your due date. Have fun! I'm prepared to be amazed.

Also a banner is being made for the game. It's not done yet, but anybody can use it once it's done. (just give credit to the maker)

~SE

.Wind.

Banned
(We should)

Rex should there looking in to the glass dome and he tossed Kayla's ball into the air...
Ledian popped out and without hesitation she quickly created multiple Light screens and Reflects around
and then uses three comet punches to shadder the glasses in a pretty fashion
and while the shards are falling she belts out a sliver wind to give the shards shine
and finishes off with a bug buzz to move around the shiny glass shards which makes even prettier

Last edited: