• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Contest - Take 2

Sunny Waves its big eyes at the crowd, as they cheer .Aiko looks up at the dome "Glass, huh. Well Sunny knows how to deal with that!” Sunny nods and moves its head round , as the sunlight outside becomes a blaze .The glass shatters as the intense heat hits it with a huge noise The glass (falling down) , gets it by millions of tiny Stars .The stars then proceeds to carry the glass to the stage where all the sunlight heats is aimed. Then Sunny gets the stars to meld it into pretty flower shape. Sunny then cools the sunlight and the meld becomes hard. Sunny runs up to it, and then takes a bow. As Aiko and Sunny get off the stage they high five. "You did good Sunny" Aiko says.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
^I have a feeling your appeals are going to become expensive, fast! lol

Still need to Submit
Ambipom
Buizel
Chikorita
Cradily
Froslass
Lanturn
Pidgeot
Sceptile
Suicune
Umbreon

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Will walked onstage, grinning.

"Tails, lets show them what we've got!"

The Ambipom appeared in a hurricane of stars. Will and Tails began to both do an intricate dance combo, ending in a stomp. After the stomp, they froze for half a second, then did it over again. At each stomp, Tails used Double Team and two more Ambipom appeared. They kept doing this dance until there were 7 Tails's. Then, the orginal Tails started to juggle all of the others in a big circle. All of the Tails's that were going around the circle fired Swifts in the middle, imitating an exploding ring of fire. Will ran up from behind them and jumped through the ring. All of the other Tails's dissappeared, and Will and Tails bowed.

---------

Is it confusing? I can clarify more if you don't understand.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
"Go, Go Luna-Chan!" Miki Shouted, throwing her pokeball into the air, letting Luna out in a flash if thunder bolts

Luna looked around her to see plants and used a light mist to cover the panlts in shining dew drops.
After a few minutes she used icy wind to lightly frost the flowers.
After the frost melted from the flowers, Luna used Psybeam making nearby flowers rotate around her with rainbow colors.
with the psybeam and flowers still going around her she started to move her body around slowly making it rain then used flash expanding the ring around her untill it blended with the white light and also making a rainbow after the rain stoped.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Out of nowhere a tree pops out in the midde of the stage with giant vines making the shape of a heart around it
Sas:heh nice frenzy plant you know what's next chick
Chick:chick chickorrrrr*charges up a solarbeam and shoots it at the ground to knock himself high up*
Sas:nice just as practiced now use your wrapahide dance
Chick:*uses vine whips in the air around him quickly then uses petal dance but when the petals dissapeat so does chick,who pops out of the tree
Sas:ya good work*tosses chick a poffin*
Chick:chick chickorita

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
"Show time, let's go!" shouted Evan, throwing Edge's pokeball.

Edge comes out in a storm of stars flying high above the arena, and uses swift to make more stars. He uses dark pulse to darken the stars and then spins and uses physic to create a tornado of stars, while in free fall. When he hits the ground he uses dig, and the stars explode in dark colored bursts. He pops up after the expolsion, does a flip and lands in a handstand while using moonlight for effect.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Xash figured taking a whole new approach in appeals would be hard. Pidgeot didn't have many Special moves, which basically give most of the glamour in any show. A battle exhibit would be their best move.

"Go, Jet!" He yelled out, sending out the Pokeball which released feather-like objects as a seal effect. "Bend that tree with your wind." Xash ordered, and Pidgeot did so. He flew just a bit above a very tall assorted berry tree's roots, and with a strong wind bent it so quickly it was like a catapult. The berries flew into the air, and in haste he used Agility and Double Team to create the image of many Jets when in truth there was only one, then they zoomed different directions to gather the berries, using Pluck to pick up each before they landed on the floor. There were too many to hold at once, so with a Whirlwind he gently as he could placed them on the floor. As a finish, he used his wide wing to sweep them up and tossed them into Xash's basket, which he held in his hands.

<Ugh, I wanted to switch to Smart, but forgot to say it, doy. This seems off-theme; oh well. I utilized the Pokedex data that Pidgeot can bend tall trees if it flaps strong enough.>

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
^You can switch. Since the first round hasn't passed I'll allow it. If you want to change your appeal, considering your switch, you can.

Still need to Submit
Buizel
Cradily
Froslass
Sceptile
Suicune

BTW all these quick replies are awesome.

Virtuos

Female Wobbuffet???
Virtuos entered the stage with confidence, but peculiarly stood at the middle.

"Zen, its yours!" The pokeball was thrown as high as it can be and sent out Cradily from above. The crowd grew tense as Zen was falling. "Zen, dive position!" commanded Virtuos. Zen then dived straight-forward, head first. Zen crashed at the ground, making a somewhat crater on the stage. Cradily's head was tucked in the crater. "Zen, land your body outside the crater". Zen's body spun around and around, in a slow rate. Zen then landed its body, making an uncomfortable quake. "Gastro Acid, on the crater!" Zen spit out a blob of acid into the crater. "Ancientpower!" Zen's eyes glowed and lifted the acid blob. "Throw it in the air, then Ancientpower again!" The acid spreaded out in the air, then following an ancientpower, Zen summoned rocks to collide with the acid. The acid dissolved the rocks leaving a glitter that amazed everyone.

Denmen10

Splash use Surf!, Splash and Dennis came in surfing Splash jumped up in the air and held itself in the air by using Hydropump on the ground, Dennis Trew four balls to Splash who begain to juggle them for some time. Icebeam! Splash used icebeam on the flowers, making them look buetifull after that Splash used icebeam on the ground and togheter with dennis they skated away

Destiny smiles as the sun shines through the glass. She takes out a Ball from her pocket and throws it in the air.
"Aroura, show 'em what youv'e got!"
The poke ball opened and a gust of rainbow-coloured wind came out, shining in the sun. It took the form of a suicune, sparkling as it did. Arouras hair blew in gracefully as the wind dissapered with a flurish.
"Use Aroura beam, up in the air!"
The beast suddenly turned rainbow-colored and shot a beatifull Crystal beam to the top. It stops around half way,freezing there and makes a sort of pole down the middle.
"Great. Now, surf to the top"
Aroura creats a small wave at her feet, then jumps up as it starts to get bigger. It spirals round and round the pole, whist suicune elegantly ran on the water.
"Now, blizzard!"
Then Suicune creates a blizzard ropund the water, freezing it. The plants are also affected by this and are turning blue.
"Now, smash the Ice, and get the wind up. Then pick the flowers and throw them up."
aroura did as instructed, smashing the ice with her crystal. The shards of ice fly round her as the North wind picks up and reflect on her. Finnaly, she picks the little Crystal-flowers and goes to stand with her trainer, ice still flying round her.

Aroura aand Destiny take a bow, and thank the Audiance for watching.

Last edited:

rosso1111

The crowd fell silent as Jeremy walked out onto the stage

'Give it your all, Louise!' Jeremy shouts as Louise appears on stage, surronded by ice crystals.
Louise immediately uses Ice beam, creating a pillar of ice in the middle of the stage. Then she uses Ominous Wind to cloak the pillar in a dark veil. Then she uses Double Team, followed by water pulse to smash the ice providing ice shards surronded by darkness. Finally she rounds off the performance with a Blizzard to create the impression of a mountain.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Wow! Thanks for being so prompt! In the last thread it would take about a week to get most of the appeals and then there would be one or two people that just didn't send in appeals at all! If pokemonmaster3.0 posts tonight then we might be able to get through two or three rounds this week!

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
^You made me think of creating a money system so that large props and destroying things are done in moderation.

Buuuuut, the big appeals are cool so I'm not gonna! :)

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I'll do my appeal later today, just need to finish my homework.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
OK. That's good.

In that case I should write them up and post them tomorrow!