• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Contest - Take 2

rosso1111

When will we start the next round?

.Wind.

Banned
I guess we know whose in the bottom 2...

rosso1111

So who's in the bottom 2
;478; i hope i'm not

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
We don't know who is in the bottom 2 yet... We need some more voters...

~Voted Out~
Pidgeot - 4
Ledian - 2
Cradily - 1
Lanturn - 1
Umbreon - 1
Wigglytuff - 1

~Performance Averages~
1 - Treecko - 8.7
2 - Zen - 8.6
3 - Splash - 7.8
4 - Louise - 7.7
5 - Kayla - 6.9

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Sas:can't wait for my average hopefully good
;152;chick

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I'll vote for Pidgeot.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
And with that, Pidgeot is sent to the bottom 2. I'll check back in 3 1/2 hours. 9 Eastern Time. The pokemon with the most votes at that time will be sent to the bottom with Jet. (I would campaign for some votes if I were one of you that have votes, just in case)

~Voted Out~
Ledian - 2
Cradily - 1
Lanturn - 1
Umbreon - 1
Wigglytuff - 1

~Bottom 2~
Jet and n/a

~Performance Averages~
1 - Treecko - 8.7
2 - Zen - 8.6
3 - Splash - 7.8
4 - Louise - 7.7
5 - Kayla - 6.9

Copygoo

Page of Heart
I vote off Zen and Virtuos. Their appeal seemed kinda... out there, and I disliked it. Sorry. Also you didn't incorporate the trainer into the appeal.

....Come to think of it, almost NO ONE incorporated the trainer into the appeal.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Okay I'm starting to judge! I don't know if I will get done tonight but I will post the scores as I do them!

;254; Treecko (Sceptile) and Coolio Smart! One Tough contestant!
Visual appeal: 6.5/10 it was a good performance and I could picture a lot of what was going on. However, I had to re-read some parts because my brain could just picture what was going on! I gave you this score because of that. Next time try to be more descriptive so SE can adapt it better.
Loyalty: 9.5/10 WOW. That’s all I can see from reading this! The first appeal that came to mind was TOUGH. You fit this perfectly and I can’t wait to see what you do next!
Originality: 7/10 It was a little bit original. I think, if you’re doing breaking things, this is as original as you could get. I liked how you broke the rock orbs but just think outside of the box

Over All Opinion: 7.7/10 Excellent starting performance! It fit Sceptile perfectly and there were surprises around every corner! Take advantage of Sceptiles plants and just cause some tough guy havoc!

;418; Splash (Buizel) and Dennis! One cool contestant!
Visual appeal: 9.5/10 EXCELLENT! I could picture everything that was going on without a problem! Keep this up!
Loyalty: 6/10 eh... From watching this I would have thought it was a smart appeal. In my opinion juggling is not that cool and it seems only smart people can do it…. When planning your performances think: What is cool? Could this be seen as (*insert other appeal type here)?
Originality: 6.5/10 I’m sure we have all seen juggling before and this would not have been very special except for your entrance and exit. Another thing that made it interesting was the random ice beams flying everywhere. Do something that we would never see coming!

Over all Opinion: 7.3/10 Great performance. It is a good start and with a little bit of thought I think your appeals can grow!

;346; Zen (Cradily) and Virtuos ! One Smart contestant!
Visual appeal: 8/10 This part was okay I was a little confused at some sections but most of the times I knew what was going on. Keep up the good work!
Loyalty: 9/10 It takes a smart Pokémon to handle toxins properly and even use them to make an amazing appeal! Not only did I get the smart vibe I pretty much got all of the appeal vibes! (Except cute) This was just amazing!
Originality: 9.7/10 Wow…. This was totally unexpected and amazing. I love you took something so toxic as poison and made it beautiful! You are truly very original!

Over All Opinion: 8.9/10: Woah I am speechless I loved it and it was totally unexpected! Who knew that Cradily could be such a contest Pokémon!?

;166; : Kayla (Ledian) and Rex! One Beautiful contestant!
Visual appeal: 7/10 This was a simple performance and I could picture it flawlessly. Everything about this just screams that it would look AMAZING. My only problem was that it was a little too simple…. Add a bit more description to the punches. Make it your own!
Loyalty: 9/10 This would be a very beautiful appeal with all the sparks and flashes I could just see it causing my mouth to drop. Good job!
Originality: 5/10 It was okay. Using powder and balls to create light effects just seems…. I don’t know familiar?

Over All Opinion: 7/10 It was an okay performance. A little anti-climatic and simple but good.

;478; Louise (Froslass) and Jeremy! One Beautiful contestant!
Visual appeal: 6.5/10 it was a little hard to understand as just visualize Froslass doing this sort of thing…. It was okay, some parts were better to see than others.
Loyalty: 5/10 Ehh…. You were not loyal to being beautiful. What I saw could come across as Tough or Smart so not a very high score on this part.
Originality: 7/10 Using ice to create a huge sculpture is highly over done! And destroying it to make tons of sparkles is also a little repetitive. However, you also used her ghost powers and this made it seems a little more your style!

Over All Opinion: 6.2/10 It was okay but it needs a lot of work. Use Froslass’s ice in a more creative way and give me something that I can label BEAUTIFUL

;018; Jet (Pidgeot) and Xashlei! One Smart Contestant!
Visual appeal: 6/10 I could see this happening but that is a lot of fruit! I also think that this would be interesting to see but not that jaw dropping. It just seems… normal…
Loyalty: 8/10 A Pokémon would definitely have to be smart to know how to get fruit down from trees and make them land in a basket being held by their trainer. So sure you were loyal
Originality: 7/10 It was original in the since I have never seen or heard of this before. However, I don’t think you gave this one much thought….

Over All Opinion: p7/10 It was okay because it fit your style it was just SUPER boring. Give it some spice and you will do great!

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Xashlei caught the berries! Thats something...

1 hour and 20 minutes until voting closes...

~Voted Out~
Cradily - 2
Ledian - 2
Lanturn - 1
Umbreon - 1
Wigglytuff - 1

~Bottom 2~
Jet and n/a

~Performance Averages~
1 - Treecko - 8.7
2 - Zen - 8.6
3 - Splash - 7.8
4 - Louise - 7.7
5 - Kayla - 6.9

.Wind.

Banned
yea, I'm guessing you have time...

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
You have about one minute to vote actually!

I'll check the other game threads and be back to announce the bottom 2

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
~Voted Out~
Cradily - 2
Ledian - 2
Froslass - 1
Lanturn - 1
Umbreon - 1
Wigglytuff - 1

These votes are insanely spread out... Next round will be to 3 probably.

~SE

Someone that hasn't voted, please vote for Cradily or Ledian so we can move on

Sasukat

Back from the dead
I vote ledian

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Thank the lord!!

So our bottom two is Ledian (4) and Pidgeot (5)

Both of you have been on the contest before so you know what to do. PM me an appeal that represents the type of your opponent. That means Ledian does Smart and Pidgeot does Beauty. The judges vote to determine who stays based on those appeals. Good luck.

In the meantime you all can discuss the appeals and anything contest related. Judges should continue to post scores and we should know who got the best score by the time I get the two elimination appeals.

.Wind.

Banned
It doesn't matter to me...I almost knew that I would be up and so, I pre-made my appeal to the smart category