• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Pokemon Contest~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Danny. Nothing personal, ok? xD

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Bye Bye Treecko! Treecko is out since he has five votes.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Voting out Mystery.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Treecko and Danny are the bottom two, Treecko with 6 votes and Danny with 5.

Treecko will have to create a Smart appeal while Danny will have to create a Tough appeal.

I'll PM both within 24 hours if either haven't posted...

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Coolio and Treecko walk out, dissapointed to be in the bottom 2 for the second time.
"Start this off with a Leaf Storm and Magical Leaf!" Coolio Smart yelled.
Treecko makes a leaf tornado in a stadium with magical leaves circling the it, making it go faster and more powerful.
"Now shot an Energy Ball into the twister!"
He launches the green ball into the tornado, and it circles the inside.
Use Dragonbreath next!"
Treecko bows a stream of flames at the tornado, setting it on fire. The orb is struggling to not pop.
"Finally use Mud-Slap at the twister to put it out!"
He kicks pounds of dirt at the flames, putting it out and burying the leaves. But the Energy ball finally explodes, making sparkles spread across the stadium.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
I've posted so we have to wait for ~SE~!

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
^You've posted where??

I don't have your performance

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
dpffa355.png
dpffa254.png

Welcome to the 5th elimination of ~Pokemon Contest~!!!

Danny Dusk

- Kuriboh dashes onto stage in front of the judges and releases Danny as the judges notice the white headband of Danny and Judo costume of Kuriboh. Suddenly a Dusclops appears and the air glows purple momentarily as Danny smashes a thunder laced punch onto the ground causing three rocks pillars to smash through the stage. Suddenly Kuriboh tosses up a disc which fuses into Danny! Suddenly a blast of wind whips out from Danny and wreaths the pillars in ice! Suddenly tentacles stream out of Danny are wrap around the pillars. Suddenly the pillars implode hiding Danny in dust! As it settles Danny forms the dust around him and freezes it causing a frozen type of rain. Suddenly Duskull forms a Trapinch and smashes it with a white beam! Suddenly the Trapinch is a Shroomish! Danny then lifts Shroomish up on an electrically charged psychic barrier. Sparks travel across the illusion causing beautiful lights on the dome above. Suddenly the Shroomish passes out, but in a flash of light Danny heals the Shroomish. The Judges look mildly interested. Suddenly a Dusclops plushie appears in Kuriboh's hand as Danny flies down to pose with him and the Shroomish dissapears. As they pose the air glows with that Future Sight and the duo jog off.

Treecko

- Coolio and Treecko walk out, a little down but seemingly ready for action. The judges finish shuffling their papers and settle down as Coolio and Treecko prepare themselves. Coolio shouts out a command and immediately Sceptile gracefully creates a leaf tornado with glowing leaves interspersed among the normal leaves creating precise patterns and also causing the tornado to whirl faster. With more commands Treecko forms a glowing orb and sends it into the tornado, which it follows up with a burst of white/green flames setting the tornado into a flaming cyclone of fire. Finally Treecko chucks a bullet of mud into the cyclone causing the tornado to collapse in a precise pattern and causing the Energy Ball to explode in a sparkle of light.

PM'ing the other judges now...

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
WOW! There is a lot of "Suddenly" in my performance. Anyways, I hope I make it!

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I'm not being offensive or anything, but the amount of time it's taking is killing me.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
I'm waiting for the other judges... I haven't even gotten one response, and I don't know whether I should make this decision by myself.

Any ideas?

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
You should make the decision. You are the owner of the game, right?

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
You've gotten one response from a judge, Shadow Espeon

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
^I have!!

But that problem now is that all the votes leaves us at a tie!

1 - Undecided
1 - For Treecko
1 - For Danny

Since that happened I'm going to have a vote from the people OTHER than pokemonmaster3.0 and kurboh361

The first pokemon to reach 3 votes moves on (This round is complicated)

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
*In a proffesor-like tone and clears his throat* Well, you see without Danny there would be no compilcated things. *Clears throat again* So, since this includes my Danny there has to be complicated stuff.

(That is a joke ^)

Status
Not open for further replies.