• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Pokemon Contest~

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I just want to know, are people voting on my first performance this round, or the second?

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Lol @ Danny

But, voting on the second round performances...

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Ok... Since nothing is happening here is whats happening...

The next person to post in the thread gets to choose, even if its pokemonmaster3.0 or Kuriboh

Copygoo

Page of Heart
I'm sorry but I didn't like Danny...... I vote off Danny.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
And Danny is voted off...

I'm sorry about the weird form of knocking out this round, but NOBODY WAS RESPONDING...

I'll edit in the next rounds theme...

EDIT - A performance involving Clones

The thing is that you walk onto stage with three clones of your pokemon... They are not double team clones and you cannot use double team. They are real clones (as in controversial science type cloning)

Last edited:

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Hmm... you mean alive-ish? And we command all of them? o.o

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Yup, yup...

They're kinda like Double Team clones, but their all alive...

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Yup, yup...

They're kinda like Double Team clones, but their all alive...

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Wow, I thought I was a goner.

Coolio and Treecko step out, along with 3 other Sceptiles.

Treecko, use Sunny Day, 3 Frenzy Plants, and Rock Tomb!" Coolio told the non-clone.
Treecko makes it sunny out, Then makes 3 two foot thick vines sprout from the ground and shapes them so they make 3 slopes that can be climbed on and completely cover the Sceptile(It was about 20 feet high). Almost out of energy, he covers himself with rocks and pebbles.
"Sceptiles 1, 2, and 3, run up the vines and use Solarbeam!"
Each of the clones ran up a different Frenzy Plant, jumped at the top, and shot a Solarbeam at the mountain, destroying everything with no sign of Treecko.
Coolio smiled. "Come up!"
Treecko jumped into the air from underground, unharmed. It used Synthesis underground, so it's not tired and weary from all the difficult moves.. Then Coolio and all the Sceptiles left the stadium.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
^Thanks!

I still need 4 performances from...

Ambipom
Blue
Icy
Mystery

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Okay then.

All four Ambipoms and Darion flip onstage in unison. Darion yells, "Screech, Swift, Hidden Power, and Shadow Ball!" One Ambipom unleashes an onslaught of sonic rings straight up. Another starts to fling stars into the sonic waves. Another shoots balls of energy into the rings. The last shoots dark balls of energy in the sonic waves. the balls and stars swirl around each other, then combining and dissapating at the top. "Bounce, then Endure!" The three Ambipoms that were firing Swift, Hidden Power, and Shadow Ball bounce up and land in the sonic waves, suspened in mid air. They used Endure, and just sat there, transfixed by the sonic rings but not being affected by the sound. "Stop and use Baton Pass!" The screeching Ambipom stopped, and the others fell to the floor gracefully. Before they used Baton Pass, Darion ran towards them. They stood in a circle. One started to continusly use Baton Pass, making Darion and the Ambipoms start switching places in the blink of an eye. Darion called out a final order. "Giga Impact!" One Darion jumped into the air, only to be baton-passed by an Ambipom. The Ambipom smashed into the ground and created a large explsion from Giga Impact. They were blown into the air, still constantly switching. The Ambipoms and Darion locked hands, and spun in a circle. They landed, stopped switching, and flipped off.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Nice...

Still waiting for...

Blue
Icy
Mystery

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Just saying, I would think it the performance entry time is over since it's usually 3 days.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
^That's too bad. I really hadn't gotten to doing this because of school. I don't plan on quitting yet, but if time's done I won't argue. :[

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I'll PM ~SE~ to see when the performances are coming. It's taking an awful lot time.

Edit: Someone bump the game is on the 4th page!

Last edited:

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
*BUMP*

Please, don't give me an infraction mods, I just don't want this thread to dissapear.

Status
Not open for further replies.