• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Pokemon Contest~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
I didn't really like Neptuna's. As said, it's been seen before. In fact, it was like... my first appeal. :<

Nothing too personal--sorry if I sounded offensive. x__x

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
I didn't like Icy's

Copygoo

Page of Heart
I didn't like Treecko's much.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Neptuna's wasn't too good.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Neptuna - 2
Icy - 1
Treecko - 1

Votation will be open for at least a day or so...

Can you sign me up?

Sign-up Sheet:
-Pokemon's Name and Species:Chatty th Chatot
-Personality:Laid-back but can be peepy sometimes,trys to be bold to inpress people but really isn't that tough
-Appeal Style (Tough, Beautiful, Cute, Cool, or Smart):Smart
-Trainer's Name:Mandy
-Any details about the trainer:Likes to have fun but serious sometimes.Has a very good relationship with chatot.Every since she got chatot they have done contests together.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
^Sorry, sign-ups are over. But you can vote if you want to.

I'll vote so this post will have more of a purpose. I didn't like Noespe's performance because I had to write it...

Neptuna - 2
Icy - 1
Noespe - 1
Treecko - 1

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Neptuna again(If I can vote again).

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
^Yup, every hour

Neptuna is officially in the bottom 2... The next pokemon to 3 votes joins her!

Icy - 1
Noespe - 1
Treecko - 1

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Icy - 1
Noespe - 1
Treecko - 2

Bottom 2 - Neptuna and ???

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I vote Noepse.

And SE, why did you change your sig?

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
^Well, for a couple reasons (I like listing reasons...)
1 - the banner has been slowly dying over the past couple weeks
2 - I don't need to advertise for PRR anymore since I've managed to pull back in all the vets and some new people
3 - Some of the links are bad
4 - Bioshock rocks my world

Icy - 1
Noespe - 2
Treecko - 2

Bottom 2 - Neptuna and ???

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
So Treecko and Neptuna are the the bottom two!

Both will have to go into the "appeal off"

They will have to create an appeal in the style of the other pokemon. For example Neptuna will have to create a tough appeal while Treecko will have to make a Beauty type appeal

The pokemon that best embodies that type will move on while the other is out!!!

The judges will decide together which one is the winner (It's just 2 of us now since Moogles left...)

---

You two have 2-3 days to post (I'll PM both tomorrow morning about it)

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Coolio and Treecko step out, both angry at themselves for getting in the bottom 2.
"Treecko, use Sunny Day!" Coolio told his Sceptile.
Treecko makes it very sunny in the stadium.
"Then use Double Team!"
He makes 3 clones; All in a triangle formation around the real Treecko in the middle.
"Finally use Solarbeam, Bullet Seed, and Energy Ball!"
The Treecko in the center shoots a powered up Solarbeam(by the Sunny Day) straight up in the air. The 3 clones shoot Bullet Seeds then Energy Balls diagonally. All the attacks collide in the air, making a huge green explosion and sprinkling green powder in the audience.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
^Excellent!

We're just waiting for Wind and Requiem's Eclipse (as the third judge)

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
^Excellent!

We're just waiting for Wind and Requiem's Eclipse (as the third judge)

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
(I am not real sure how to do a tough appeal)

Clint- go! Neptuna!

Neptuna comes out and uses Ice Beam on the Ground using 5 of them to make a 5 layer ice pillar then she jumps backwards then uses Hydro Pump to push herself into the air then Aqua Tail to push herself further up in the air then she drops down using Skull Bash combined with Aqua Jet breaking the 5 pillars of ice.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
dpffa254.png
v.
dpffa008.png

Neptuna

- Clint walks onto stage, obviously nervous but seems to regain a little confidence as he releases Neptuna onto the stage. Only the three judges are sitting in the arena and the windows have been darkened to increase the dramatic aspect (WOOT!!!). Neptuna immediately uses 5 blasts of ice to create sets of ice pillars, these ones unlike the others has spikes of ice jutting out instead of the smooth pillars that Neptuna herself and Blue have made out of Hydro Pump/Ice combos. Neptuna then propels itself high in the air with blasts of water and smashes down onto the pillars with a Skull Bash boosted by blasts of water.

Treecko

- As the judge's finish talking and the Janitor's have finished cleaning off the water, Coolio and Treecko both walk onto stage. As Coolio yells out a command, Treecko spreads its arms out and glows red as the sun bursts through the darkened windows. Treecko then glowed white and created a triad of Sceptile's around Treecko. Treecko looks up and absorbing the sunlight unleashes a multi-colored beam as the clones unleash Bullet Seeds to control the beam and then Energy Balls which cause an explosion high above the stage which sprinkles the judges in light.

I will PM the other judges and we'll announce our decision in a day or so

Status
Not open for further replies.