• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Contests in Kanto

~Battle Frontier~

<-- Wolf Whistle
Saffron City
Silver Town
Yuzuriha City
Abelia Town
Kajinoki Town

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
In the anime, the contests were in Kanto, and so they put the Battle Frontier in Kanto, instead of Hoenn.

I know, im not answering your question...sorry...

~Scott;229;

~Battle Frontier~

<-- Wolf Whistle
Those town names don't have dub names yet, Those town's aren't even in the game

MyHeroIsMisty

Cuz Misty Rocks! ^_^
Why was it when Ash first went through Kanto, he never passed any city with Contests in them? (I'm just making a point, I know the answer)

~Battle Frontier~

<-- Wolf Whistle
because Pokemon Contest never existed back then, Pokemon Contest existed or were revealed when Ruby and Sapphire were announced

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
Why was it when Ash first went through Kanto, he never passed any city with Contests in them? (I'm just making a point, I know the answer)

thats kinda like asking y there were no Johto and Hoen Pokemon in Kanto b4 they went to the other regions or y they stated that those pokemon wern't known when they existed in the other regions