• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Cook-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Welcome to the cooking fanatic's dream! Who doesn't like food? Well, it sparked my imagination for this contest. This is Pokemon Cook-off. Would you like to join? Hold on a sec, we need some details! Pokemon Cook-off is a thread which pokemon...cook-off! Every contest will have a certain food the contestents will need to work with to fit the personality of itself. First, you send me a PM of what your contestents would like to cook. You then vote someone off every contest who's cooking you didn't like. If you want to sign up, at least be persistent! Here's the sign-up form for you:

Name and Species:
Cooking history:
Personality:
Weakness food:
Perfection food:

Please no legendaries.

All serebii rules apply, so Happy Cooking!

~~~Season 2 Contestents~~~

Shadow the ;136; (~Shadow Espeon~)

Trumpet and Flute the Steel and Grass ;413-ii; & ;413; (Captain Jack Darth Vader)

Luigi the ;395; (swampertforever)

Krane the ;025; (Flamander)

Jolt the ;135; (Treeconator11)

Silver the ;009; (CyberBlastoise)

Lola Laffalola the ;427; (kuriboh361)

Michael Honeycomb the ;216; (Yummyumi)

~*Hall of Fame*~

Season 1 winner: Lucy the ;282; (treespyro)

Last edited:

Raptor ruler

I'm in as co-owner

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Alright...when I'm not here you man the statons. is it ok? You can also make a contestent...

Raptor ruler

Oh and if my game makes it in you or Kuriboh will be co-owner (if two are allowed both)

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Name and Species: Shadow the Espeon (uses psychic powers to cook)
Cooking history: Has moved his way up (without formal culinary training) from a Diner to T.G.I. Fridays, up to Maggiano's and finally to a gourmet restaurant in Hollywood, which caters to the stars appetite.
Personality: Quiet and Composed, however he can take control or stand up for himself when the time crops up.
Weakness food: Appetizers, Risotto
Perfection food: Meats and Fish, Fillet Mignon and Salmon especially

I was watching Hell's Kitchen last week and I got inspired...

EDIT - I just thought about how the good old (PTA, Endurance 1, Clue...) reality games inspired all these good new ones (Idol, Endurance, Cook-off)...

Last edited:

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Oh and if my game makes it in you or Kuriboh will be co-owner (if two are allowed both)

3 co-owners maximum. That's what I'm taking.

Name and Species: Shadow the Espeon (uses psychic powers to cook)
Cooking history: Has moved his way up (without formal culinary training) from a Diner to T.G.I. Fridays, up to Maggiano's and finally to a gourmet restaurant in Hollywood, which caters to the stars appetite.
Personality: Quiet and Composed, however he can take control or stand up for himself when the time crops up.
Weakness food: Appetizers, Risotto
Perfection food: Meats and Fish, Fillet Mignon and Salmon especially

I was watching Hell's Kitchen last week and I got inspired...

EDIT - I just thought about how the good old (PTA, Endurance 1, Clue...) reality games inspired all these good new ones (Idol, Endurance, Cook-off)...

Thanks for making the first contestent! And you are so right! :D

Santabird The Deliberd
History: Worked with Santa at the north pole for years. Loves to bake.
Personality:Jolly and Funny. Loves to tell jokes.
Weakness:All kinds of muffins. Especially Blueberry. He is allergic.
Perfection Food: Cake Cookies Pies and His Super Special Home Made Icecream.

Ino The boar

I'm Ino! Hi!
Name and Species: Artemis the Teddiursa
Cooking history: really good with deserts.
Personality: Kind, but can get very nasty
Weakness food: Pasta
Perfection food: Any kind of cake or pie.

bob_is_cool

back again...
Name and Species: Hannah P. Away the Mudkip
Cooking history: She is just a beginner
Personality: She hates losing , and will beat people up, and likes to fight other contestsnts
Weakness food: Steaks
Perfection food: Fried Foods

Starry Mew

The Sky Is The Limit
Name and Species: Sparky the Raichu
Cooking history: Had work in some restaurants before he decided to open his own restaurant but he didn't open one, though.
Personality: Hardworking, dedicated, but impatient. And he is a big fan of cookies!
Weakness food: BBQ and grilling.
Perfection food: Salad, soup and cookies!

Last edited:

runka

Charizard pwns it!
Charo,;006;
Cooking history: Worked in Marco Polo once!
Personality: Never gives up, likes the "dash of this, pound of that" theory.
Weakness:Sushi.
Perfection:Salad, BBQ, grilling!(Flamethrower!)

nadine_cutie

Duck Lover
Name and Species: Elver Kowanko the eevee
Cooking history: A street vendor of (non;fried)fish balls (is that even history? lol) ( s months in doing this)
Personality: weird, laughs every 20 seconds if in a match or something(laughs wen cooking i mean)
Weakness food: Fryed foods
Perfection food: roasted and pan fry

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Name and Species: Flagrante the Houndoom
Cooking history: Master of knives and forks alike, was once one of the chief chefs of the fourteen circles of Hell. Handling meat and fire is an award-winning skill, and has earned the recognition of a few major demons!
Personality: Sadistic (with an evil laugh), but otherwise am quite quiet and calm, especially when preparing food. Can crack a joke or two, but only laughs at the more bloody jokes.
Weakness food: All raw vegetable foods
Perfection food: Foie Gras, Salmon Meneiure, and Wagyu Beef Grade 10

Status
Not open for further replies.