• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Cosplay FL

Rowe

Johto Enthusiast
This is for people in Florida or able to get to Orlando for MegaCon 07 in February. If you can't make it, feel free to post who you cosplay as or want to cosplay as from Pokemon. ;155;

I'm going as PKMN Trainers Gold (G/S male trainer)and Diamond (D/P male trainer) for MegaCon. I was wondering if anyone else would like to form a little group with me and my friends. I have people going as Rocket Grunt FR/LG style (Female), Team Aqua Grunt (Male) and Trainer Green FR/LG style (Gary). Theres lots of trainers left.

TurtleLove

Slow and steady baby
I actually wouldn't mind going in one of Team Aqua's uniforms.

Showing my chest XD

pooch

You made an error in your title. It should read:

Pokemon Cosplay FTL.

Last edited:

Krys

SPPF's spammer
Aw, I wish I lived in Florida...
I'd go as the FrLg girl, Jasmine(Johto gym leader), or May because they're all brunettes like me. I badly wanted to be one of them for Halloween, but instead I'm going to be a little anime girl (pink dress, big shoes, striped tights, pigtails, etc.)

Rowe

Johto Enthusiast
FR/LG Female Trainer would be cool. I like the style of the FR and LG trainers. Too bad you couldn't do it.

Yami ookami

I would love to dress as a team Magma member... But I dont live in Florida.

Nyarumacat

Wish I could go, Going to Florida 2 months early =(

PhonographSounds

Beginning Trainer
I dressed as a Team Aqua Grunt for Halloween:
halloween2.jpg

:D

I would love to dress as Lance (elite four), Team Rocket (male), Team Magma (male), or a Swimmer (male). haha

TurtleLove

Slow and steady baby
I dressed as a Team Aqua Grunt for Halloween:
halloween2.jpg

:D

I would love to dress as Lance (elite four), Team Rocket (male), Team Magma (male), or a Swimmer (male). haha

Damn... i was expecting some bad *** looking muscular guy.

Team Aqua isn't boney and friendly!

Goldliop

Powerplay Champion
nah... aqua always seemde more wiley,
i liked it nonetheless... now if only someone could get the Gary look down...