• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon creepy facts

3D992

The Living Hologram
Lavender town music is really creepy...
A female machamp... nuff said...

Kacho

You are next.
Golbat Emerald Dex
Its fangs easily puncture even thick animal hide. It loves to feast on the blood of people and POKéMON. It flits about in darkness and strikes from behind.

IT SUCKS POKEMON!...... seriously?

Tentacruel Fire Red Dex
It has 80 tentacles that move about freely. They can sting, causing poisoning and sharp, stabbing pain.

10 times an octopus!

Slowbro Leaf Green Dex
The SHELLDER that latches onto SLOWPOKE's tail is said to feed on the host's leftover scraps.

It's a euphemism for poop.

Last edited:

3D992

The Living Hologram
Ditto having babies with any pokemon. Super cheater and pervert.
What do pokemon people eat? Fried Combusken anybody?
And whats with fire chickens, Nintendo? Torchic, Combusken, Blaziken, Victini, and Darumaka... How do you fry a fire chicken?

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
The towns in red and blue being based off a colour pallet, the three Legendary birds having the colour scheme of Red, Blue and Yellow (theme is colours)

Hoenn towns being based off minerals, the three Regi's being composed of minerals

the fire starter Pokemon being based off the chinese zodiac

Charizard - Dragon
Typhlosion - Mouse
Blaziken - Rooster
Infernape - Monkey
Emboar - Pig

Bro.

sexy and i know it.
^ those aren't really creepy but ok.

The fact that Taillow eat Wurmple. :c

Morty05

Ghost-type trainer
most ghost and dark types really. Especially chandelure and hydreigon just look at their dex entries. Chandelure lives to burn your soul and hydreigon attacks anything that moves.

PsychicPsycho

Most of the creepy stuff I would think of has already been mentioned (the ghosts' dex entries & other entries).
Btw, I don't get it with the daycare on Route 34.
Me either.
When you evolve your Snorunt, you may actually be killing it. It's an ice type and you use a dawn stone, dawn = sun = melted ice, Frosslass is an Ice\Ghost type.
I never thought of that, that is kind of creepy
Rule 34 of the internet.
Huh?

Ah, got it.

TrollsterInc

The Renegade
HELL BELL.

Loneliness.

Dead Raticate.

...that is all I have to say on creepy Pokémon.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
What about the Marowak dying? When do you hear of pokemon dying? Has it happened again?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Cofagrigus eats humans.
Natu sees things that aren't there.
Yanmega causes inner bleedings

Morty05

Ghost-type trainer
To add to this: In HG/SS you can find wild Ralts on Route 34. Also, people who don't get it, read the ****ing thread. Blue Ralts' post + Google will get you anywhere.

also I believe it is only route in Johto where you can find Ditto... think about what dittos are most used for apart from transforming and let it sink in.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Chanseys hopping around gicing eggs to people... The eff?

TheEliteEmpoleon

The towns in red and blue being based off a colour pallet, the three Legendary birds having the colour scheme of Red, Blue and Yellow (theme is colours)

Hoenn towns being based off minerals, the three Regi's being composed of minerals

And the gen. 5 towns are named after cloud names, and tornadus, thundurus, and landorus are all half clouds.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Pretty much all of N's backstory could qualify as horrifying. I really pity the poor guy...