• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon creepy facts

Velimere

Experienced Trainer
Well, the creepiest thing for me is that Mewtwo doesn't have a tail.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Zweilous is a violent creature! Like an un-tamed Dog

Dawn and Piplup

Piplup+Pikachu Fan
Giratina was banished from the pokemon world for violence. It silently gazes upon the old world from disortion world.
Litwick pretends to be a light to guide travelers and then it sucks their souls out
Duskull enjoys scaring children
Dusknoirs have the ability to receive radio waves from the spiritual world that tell it to bring people there. It has a mouth-like hole in its belly where it can hold lost spirits. Dusclops is like a black hole. If anyone tries to look at its beleives burning ball of fire it would suck them in and would never be seen again. It could hypnotize people to do its bidding. It looks for wandering will-o'-the-wisps and sucks them inside, it is a mystery what happens inside.
Chandelure sucks the spirits out of living creatures and then burns them. It leaves the body behind.
Lampent visit dying people and steal spirit from the body. They wander through cities to search for spirits of the fallen. Rarely, Lampent work alongside Litwick to lead people and Pokemon to the Ghost World while stealing their life energy.
Old stories say sableye will steal your soul if you look into its eye.
A Gengar might take delight in its victim's terror. They can cast curses.
Many people beleive Haunter is from another dimension. They hide in very dark places and plot to take the life of the next living thing that comes near.
Gastly may sneak up on unexpecting prey and put them to sleep or poison them through the skin.
Sometimes, when you hear a Misdreavous cry, you will be tormented by headaches and hallucinations.
Drifloon try to grab children and bring them to the underworld.
Cofagrigus is said to swallow those who get to close and turn them into mummies.
A Jellicent's favourite food is life energy. I think its pokemon black pokeex entry is a good summary. "The fate of the ships and crew that wander into Jellicent's habitat: all sunken, all lost, all vanished."
Frillish drags its opponents to the ocean floor.
Spritomb was formed by 108 spirits. As a punishment for its misdeeds, it was bound to a fissure in an odd key stone. Voices can be heard from it.

And they say pokemon is for kids. O.O
I didn't know there were that many freaky pokemon, there probably are more.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Jellicents Black entry kinda scares me...

Blazethehaze6

Oh no you didn't!
The fact that Sneasel waits around Pidgey nests to pluck one off and devour it

How the Unown just sit on walls and sing. It just aint right

You dont really think about it, but Pokemon is really gruesome

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Gothorita steals people away with hypnosis (Lol, b!tch cannot learn Hypnosis) just like our beloved Hypno!

Blazethehaze6

Oh no you didn't!
Gothorita steals people away with hypnosis (Lol, b!tch cannot learn Hypnosis) just like our beloved Hypno!

Hypno reminds me of goddamn pedo bear

Creepy? That people in Johto strand their kids on the Whirl Islands when they misbehave, even though they know good and well that there is
A 14 foot, 460 pound dragon/bird living in there

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah. the fact that there is children practically everywhere in the games are kinda disturbing.

Blazethehaze6

Oh no you didn't!
That Nurse Joy never takes a lunch break or anything. And your mom doesnt have a bedroom in pokemon which means she sits downstairs 24/7

Schade

Metallic Wonder
that is just GF-Logic.

Cofagrigus turns you into mummies!
It's "The mummy returns" all over again

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
Pedobear! :D

Drowzee
It remembers every dream it eats. It rarely eats the dreams of adults because children's are much tastier.

Hypno
It carries a pendulum-like device. There once was an incident in which it took away a child it hypnotized.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
People were taking about Nurse Joy, right?

Well, I always found Nurse Joy kinda creepy just because of what she says after you heal your Pokemon: "We hope to see you again!" Does she want your Pokemon to get hurt? Does she want you to show up over and over and over?

Professor Sequoia

Pokémon Collector
People were taking about Nurse Joy, right?

Well, I always found Nurse Joy kinda creepy just because of what she says after you heal your Pokemon: "We hope to see you again!" Does she want your Pokemon to get hurt? Does she want you to show up over and over and over?

Well, either that or she just likes you.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
In the end, every character is doomed to saying the same things over and over. (Yes, I'm aware that countless games have this happen.)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Blacking out when loosing a battle. That doesn't seem healthy

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Mewtwo's tail just starts in the wrong end

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
Every single nurse in the pokemon centres are exactly the same, the say the exact same thing. They are clones.