• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Creepypasta Favs.

What is your Favorite Pokemon Creepypasta?

• Lost Silver

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Cursed Black

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Tarnished Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lavender Town Syndrome

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Dex Creepypastas(Ex. 354 Banette, 478 Froslass, etc)

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Theories(Ex. Ash in a Coma)

• Anything to do with Lavender Town

• Other(specify in post)

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
What are YOU'RE favorite Pokemon Creepypastas? My favorite is either 354 Banette or Lost Silver. What is your's?

Creepypasta is generally a story posted on a forum, image board, or sent through e-mail telling a scary story. These stories usually range from retelling of old folk stories to completely new stories.

Oh, and here is a link to a site made for them: http://6thfloor.org/index.php

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
The Lavender Town Syndrome. Makes me not want to go anywhere near a generation 1 cartridge. >_>

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
omg i just went on the creepypasta wiki a few days ago....

Pokemon: lost silver
Any: the 7 deadly sins

Annihilator

Everyone's Watching
My favorite is Lavendar town syndrome. A classic and i don't care what anyone says, it's real.

Last edited:

Randomness

He is already here.
Lavender Town Syndrome. I wanted to believe it was real so badly that I listened to the original Lavender Town theme with earphones for about an hour one time to see if anything would happen.

Of course I came out fine, but it's still cool to believe...

My favourite was Lavender Town Syndrome too, and when I listened to it, I swear my ears started to hurt. 0__0

DexHolderBlue

Aspiring Arteest~
My favourite was Lavender Town Syndrome too, and when I listened to it, I swear my ears started to hurt. 0__0

I told my mom about Lavender Town syndrome and had her listen to it on the earphones, and she said it made her feel weird. xD I don't know if she was exaggerating, but all those high pitched sounds probably are enough to screw someone up.