• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokemon cries

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
The Lake Trio, especially Mesprit's, have really nice cries. I also like Chimchar and Turtwig. They just sound really fitting for them.

FlashCannon

I Love Miltank!!
Regigigias.

Sounds like a Autistic 11 year old playing the drums.

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
"Use proper grammar and spelling so others will take you seriously", forum rule :/

On topic: Manaphy's, Suicune's, and Bidoof's cries are nice.

It sure is... Until you've heard it a hundred times. Then you just want to throw your DS when you hear it, especially when you're chaining Ralts, lookin' for a Shiny.

Tyranitar's cry kinda sounds like "BANGIRAS" and Registeel sounds like a Transformer.

Last edited:

Tyrant Tar

Registeel and Regice have cool cries. Actually, a lot of Steel and Ice types have neat cries.

Larvitar's sounds a bit lit Celebi's.

Cherri

Slowpoke Saver :D
Skunktank's cry is definately the worst cry there is seriously it sounds like its fArting plus it has its leg up, its like WTF!

When I first saw that I had to laugh. I know skunks are ment to release a foul fluid from their behind that that was just a bit OTT. I just stared at it's health bar too. I wonder why they never show the number of health points the opponent has got.

gliss

I'm so in love with some of the newer cries.
Lickilicky sounds incredible and kind of wrong. So does Tangrowth.
I love Vespiquen's cry because it really sounds like an aggressive bee/wasp.
Also, as somebody already said, the new cries sound like they could be actually real. Take Mamoswine for example. Or the whole Chimchar line. Chatot. Purugly.

They should give new cries to old Pokémon. At least some of them. Mewtwo should get a new cry because there's no reason for it to sound like Parasect. Just imagine how awesome a Charizard could sound if it was given a proper cry.

D

Deleted member 11515

Umm, is this supposed to be like.. decipher a cry or something?
Or, favorite cry?
Either way, doesn't go here.

*close*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.