• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Cries

MissFrederick

I feel that in the 4th Generations, the cries of the 1st Generation and 2cd Generation are considerably easier on the ears than they were back when Red/Blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver/Crystal were made. I feel that the newer games and consoles, with better quality have actually made the cries of the older pokemon softer compared to the old games and consoles. But that's just my opinion. Besides, I despise Dialga, Staraptor, Lopunny, Minun, Monferno, and Vespiqen's cries. They (in my humble opinion) make nails on a chalkboard sound like Mozart.