• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Cries!!!

kyogreblue3

take a byte
Froslass's cry is the only favorite I can think of right now, since I don't have my DS out XD. But the ones I recognize the most are Staraptor's and Floatzel's. Maybe it's because I play too much Pokemon Ranger . . .

letmethink

Espeon Lover
My favorite 3 are:
1)Espeon
2)Suiccune
3)Dragonair

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
SNOVER!!! "wijiwiji"

George~©

All Gravy
Stunfisk. No further questions.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I always like Glaceons and Leafeons. They sound really cool to me

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
I like the cries of a lot of pokemon, so it's kind of hard to remember all of them. Some that stand out to me are: Gothitelle, Victini, Trubbish, Virizion, Espeon, Froslass, Suicune, Mew, Mewtwo, Musharna, Swoobat, Maractus, Archeops, Rapidash, Articuno, Lugia, Lumineon, Glaceon...

..Yeah...

I used to know all of the cries of the first 150 pokemon -- I even knew which ones had the same cries, like Aerodactyl and Vileplume. I kind of gave up trying to memorize all of them after the original games, but I can still recognize most pokemon by their cries alone. =)

Last edited:

Nyter

Island Challenger
The TinySwallow's Pokemon has a fitting and cute cry to it.
The Kitten and ScratchCat Pokemon have the appropriate "meow" to em'.
Milotic's cry has the mearmid umff to it.
Piplup's should've been something like "Happy Feet" taps!

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I've got a good one. Play diamond, pearl or platinum, and listen to darkrai's cry and arceus cry, slowly, in the pokedex. It sounds really creepy.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
My favorite cry is Zekrom and Reshiram`s