• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Cries!!!

AnakBaé

i think chandelure, steelix, sceptile has the best cry imo
and lampent's cry sounds annoying but i like it ~

skinny spartan

The Silent Trainer
I liked Pikachu's cry from yellow. Actually made it sound like the shows which was EPIC...

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!11!1!one! said:
It would be better if all Pokemon spoke instead of having cries.

We don't all like the anime, you know.

On topic, I'm surprised no-one has mentioned Porygon-Z's cry yet.

AmericanPi

Write on
My sister is hogging the DS now, so I'll just have to remember this stuff...

For now, I'll just say that I like Lillipup, Herdier, Stoutland, Purrloin, and Liepard's cries a lot because they actually sound like barks and meows. <3

EDIT: And ARTICUNO, duh! OoooooOhhhhhhAaaaaaa...... It sounds musical, graceful and fitting.

Last edited:

12morcego12

I like the cry of crabby the best (at least the anime one). i often make the sound because its so easy and funny

thunder_dragon2

~VirtualSpiritz
To me, most of them sound like broken fax machines.
Maybe I should pay more attention to them, and Starly's played backwards slow enough sounds kinda like the Mario theme.

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
I absolutely hate Zubat and Geodude's cries just for the simple fact that for 4 generations they swarmed every cave... -_- Hearing one of them every few steps in a cave reminds me just how happy I am for GameFreak to have made repels.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Lmao!

I absolutely hate Zubat and Geodude's cries just for the simple fact that for 4 generations they swarmed every cave... -_- Hearing one of them every few steps in a cave reminds me just how happy I am for GameFreak to have made repels.

LMAO! This reply ftw!

Nyter

Island Challenger
I feel like trainers should have a cry to like "Hyah!" or "Booyah!"

U know, like Maria Sharapova when she hits the tennis ball with her racket!

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
i like infernapes