• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Cries!!!

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Reuniclus' cry almost sounds like somebody screeching while underwater, but that's just me.

Reuniclus's cry is the sound of science!

I like Gothitelle, Chandelure and Jellicent's cries too. I always like the creepy cries.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I don't seem to understand Amoonguss's cry. I thought it would sound deeper, but when my Foongus evolved, I was surprised to hear a squeak from a big mushroom like that.

MonkeyX

Gothitelle has a really creepy cry. Also for some strange reason i always remember what staraptors cry sounds like

Subzerostupid

Walking Pokedex
Apparently, charizards cry in exactly the same as another pokemon, but I can't remember which. If anyone does know, please quote this and post.

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
Did anyone know that rhyhorn and charizard have the same cry? And i also recognize zubat's cry more than any other pokemon's cry

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Palpitoad's cry is way better than Seismitoad's. I was disappointed that Seismitoad had a flat croaking sound when it would've appealed more to me if it had a deeper trill.
But alas, the games have alot of disappointments.

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
Victini sounds like a bird, Dialga sounds like a sick cat, Turtwig sounds like a stalker laughing, Deino sounds like fart (xD), Heatmor sounds like a belly growl.
My favorites are:
Arceus
Hydreigon
Frosslass
Chandelure
Samurott
Raichu
Regigigas
Palkia
Mewtwo
Suicune

:D

AZX612

On my own here we go
As much as I love Mew, its cry is just so unfitting...
Jynx's cry scares me.
I mistook Skuntank for my lil' bro when I first heard it XD = P I was almost distrubed to find that he wasnt in the room.

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
There are many cries I like. Some from Gen5 include Samurott, Hydreigon, Haxorus, Scrolipede, and Zebstrika.

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Back when D/P came out I could recognize any Pokemon by their cry. But then Black and White came out and I never bothered to memorize them...

Anyways, my favorite cries are Rotom's and Palkia's. Don't ask since I don't know myself...

Missingno
Palkia sounds mystic, Geodude sound like idiots, Samurott sounds fierce, Zebstrika's is just amazing and Staraptor sounds like a tortured pidgeon.

Ssor

Poke-ologist
Skarmory's cry, man. I think I like it mainly because of how it matched perfectly with the music when you battled Steven in R/S. I also like Nidoking's.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Aggron's cry sounds like a train, which is cool. Palkia's is also cool, but weird.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I love Skarmory's cry, too. I also realized how much I like Scolipede's cry. It sounds intimidating.

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
If you have dppt, look at uxies and unowns cries. Make it slow-mo, it will sound creepy.
These are my favourite cries to, due to that.